HGHup Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

HGHup Cycle

Hi everybody !

i want to start an Hghup cycle, i read so incredible reviews on this stuff ! I feel i will loving it !
    so i want to know if for a cycle, 2 bottles is sufficient?
    I weigh 195lbs, so how many caps a day for best effects ? does it necessary to take protects like liv52 or PCT ? i will ordering on nutraplanet with the NeoVar free !

Thanks a lot for your advices ! see u later

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Two bottles is plenty and is actually the maximum recommended for a cycle. Five caps a day is the recommended dosage. You can take six a day, but no more than that. You don't need any support supplement or PCT for it.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

My friend owns a supplement shop and I buy something every now and then to be a friend and he recommended me to take a bottle of HGHUp. He said he has spoken to the chemist who made it and that he was told to disregard the recommended dose and to take 6 caps before bed with no carbs for two hours before taking them. Can any appnut rep comment on this?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

@danieltx : Thanks dude !
    @bikeswimlive : it's Interesting, maybe members will can answer !

Does HGHup may cause gigantism like HGH inject ?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking the combo of ghrp and cjc would be a awesome stack with hghup. I taken stuff that is in hgh up before. Question on the Hup A why is i ta 5% extraction vs higher. What is the difference in quality or even potency.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    My friend owns a supplement shop and I buy something every now and then to be a friend and he recommended me to take a bottle of HGHUp. He said he has spoken to the chemist who made it and that he was told to disregard the recommended dose and to take 6 caps before bed with no carbs for two hours before taking them. Can any appnut rep comment on this?
    I'm not a rep but I've asked about this and I just started my second bottle on a cycle so I can comment. I usually do take the full six cap dose before bed, like right before I lay down. You want to avoid the carbs within two hours of dosing, as carbs can blunt GH release. Dosing with a protein meal (not shake) is fine - I eat a can of tuna ~30-45 minutes before I take mine.

Quote Originally Posted by musclor5 View Post

No.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Ok thanks daniel for your advices and feedbacks !
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Hi everybody !

i want to start an Hghup cycle, i read so incredible reviews on this stuff ! I feel i will loving it !
    so i want to know if for a cycle, 2 bottles is sufficient?
    I weigh 195lbs, so how many caps a day for best effects ? does it necessary to take protects like liv52 or PCT ? i will ordering on nutraplanet with the NeoVar free !

Thanks a lot for your advices ! see u later
    Yes, 2 bottles is sufficient.

For best results 5-6 caps daily. There are several different dosing/timing protocols you can use:

Resistance Training Days

Option A (if you do not train first thing)
    Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training

Option B (if you train first thing)
    Dose 1 2-3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option C
    Dose 1 5-6 caps pre-bed

Non-Resistance Training Days

Option A
    Dose 1 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option B
    Dose 1 5-6 caps pre-bed

No, liver support and PCT are NOT required. HGHup♂ is a NATURAL product.

The original dosing/timing instructions were 6 caps pre-bed.. This, IMO, in the most effective way to use HGHup♂. Each to their own, though, and some prefer to use it pre-training. It has benefits either way; depends on which ones you want.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I was thinking the combo of ghrp and cjc would be a awesome stack with hghup. I taken stuff that is in hgh up before. Question on the Hup A why is i ta 5% extraction vs higher. What is the difference in quality or even potency.
    Please read the product Technical Write-Up.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I take 5 before some can take up to 6 5 puts me out as everyone has said avoid carbs before taking it

as far as gigantism no lol

this increases output of natural GH not synthetic addition

feedback has been awesome and bloodwork on www.appnut.com shows the gh curve after administration have a look
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i suggest taking 2 bottles back to back and stack it with either prime or a test booster.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

From a older guy's perspective, I love this stuff. My results to this point (4 weeks)have been fantastic. I first noticed the increase in restful sleep and increased alertness while awake during the first 2 weeks. I am now noticing the difference in my strength, stamina and my overall look.

I used HGHup exclusively for the 1st 3 weeks so I could truly assess the effects from it. I added Prime and Testapro this past week, 2 products that I know work for me. I'm expecting great results with this combo.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

International shipping is expensive on nutra, do u know if it will be free in some days?
    Because it 's written : This offer is currently not available for international, APO/FPO, Hawaii, or P.O. Box shipments; sorry for the inconvenience.

Any body have a coupon code for hghup ?
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i have a small one good for any order off APP Nut's website
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

what are the benifits of stacking this with Prime and do you recommend it?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Good question !
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

I am presently using Prime with Jack3d and Myozene (post WO) as well as Nytroplex GF Protein to maintain my protein levels throughout the day. I finished a cycle of H-Drol at the end of December and shut down hard even with proper PCT. I have finally realized that the PH thing is no longer for me and will stay with Natural products even though they are not nearly as effective. I am looking for the right thing that actually works. I do think that Prime has helped me get back some of the gains that I lost when going off cycle. If HGHUP is the real deal I would love to know.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigHit View Post
    I am presently using Prime with Jack3d and Myozene (post WO) as well as Nytrophlex GF Protein to maintain my protein levels throughout the day. I finished a cycle of H-Drol at the end of Decemebr and shut down hard even with proper PCT. I have finally realized that the PH thing is no longer for me and will stay with Natural products even though they are not nearly as effective. I am looking for the right thing that actually works. I do think that Prime has helped me get back some of the gains that I lost when going off cycle. If HGHUP is the real deal I would love to know.
    I am only one week into taking it. It is too soon to tell. Get back to me in a few weeks.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Will do, thanks!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Wow.

I just received a big order of supps from NP, but now I'm thinking that I need to place another order which would include the new HGHup!!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigHit View Post
    I am presently using Prime with Jack3d and Myozene (post WO) as well as Nytrophlex GF Protein to maintain my protein levels throughout the day. I finished a cycle of H-Drol at the end of Decemebr and shut down hard even with proper PCT. I have finally realized that the PH thing is no longer for me and will stay with Natural products even though they are not nearly as effective. I am looking for the right thing that actually works. I do think that Prime has helped me get back some of the gains that I lost when going off cycle. If HGHUP is the real deal I would love to know.
    For me HGHup is definitely the real deal, the improved sleep and overall alertness factors are worth it alone.

I have said many times, we take so many different things that sometimes it's hard to really see what one item can do, that's why I did this solo for 3 weeks. At that point the effects were very noticeable and the intensity of my workouts and performance at work had increased nicely.

The bottom line imo is that this product is most definitely worth a try
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

you will see strength explode from HGHup and Prime along with a litte size
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I don't know, GHRP stimulates your pituitary as does HGHUp so I would think this might not be a good idea in the long run(burn out). They work by different mechanisms but I still don't think it'd be a good idea to do both at the same time.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

So for better gains does it necessary to stack hghup with prime ?
    Thanks !
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Wow.

I just received a big order of supps from NP, but now I'm thinking that I need to place another order which would include the new HGHup!!!
    What new Hghup ? there is a new Hghup ?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you will see strength explode from HGHup and Prime along with a litte size
    I have read good things about stacking HGHup with Prime or stacking HGHup with Testopro. Anyone have experience with one or the other? Any thoughts?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I have read good things about stacking HGHup with Prime or stacking HGHup with Testopro. Anyone have experience with one or the other? Any thoughts?
    that's where I am right now, I'll let you know in a few weeks. I think it's gonna be awesome.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

I don't know what stacking with my hghup for best results in lean mass ? prime? neovar ? testopro ?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    that's where I am right now, I'll let you know in a few weeks. I think it's gonna be awesome.
    Are you stacking with Prime or Testopro?
  29. Registered User
    Answers

What do u think about HghUp + glycobol + testopro ?
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

What do u think about HghUp + glycobol + testopro ?
    i like
  31. Registered User
    Answers

So two bottles of HghUp and two of testopro ? glycobol is really necessary or it's a gadget ? My goal is lean mass, volum, strength...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Are you stacking with Prime or Testopro?

I'm going with the trifecta. Prime has always worked great for me and my one experience with Testapro was quite positive.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

So what you advice me for the best stack ?
    Hghup + glycol + testopro?
    Hghup + testopro?
    hghup + prime ?
    hghup + neovar ?
    hghup + activate xtreme ?

how many bottles for each ?

thanks !!!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

What new Hghup ? there is a new Hghup ?
    Maybe I am mistaken. I recently received an email (via AM) directing me to the "new" (improved?) HGHup. This ad included code for a $5 discount until 2/7/10.

I got so excited I wrote it down in my "future supps to buy" notebook!

So maybe it's not new and improved - maybe the email was just to point out the sale.

Regardless, it sounds like a great product!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks dga3 !
    Someone can advice me for the best stack ? I want to order...
    Hghup + glycol + testopro?
    Hghup + testopro?
    hghup + prime ?
    hghup + neovar ?
    hghup + activate xtreme ?

how many bottles for each ?

thanks !!!!
  36. Registered User
    Answers

I would like an answer to this too. Just doing a pulse cycle of epi at the moment and liking it. Only dosing 20 or 30 mg 3 times a week. I was thinking of H-drol, but I get a feeling I too will shut down pretty bad, so natural is my only option after I finish this cycle of epi.
    Just trying to find a natural stack that can give me 50% of the benefits of a PH. Is this even possible?!

I've tried and testopro and glycobol before and liked it, but my diet was all over the place, so did end of putting some fat on as well as muscle.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Actually, I want to do a natural stack before my Pplex cycle i want to order, but i don't know what stack to do :-s
    i wait advices

i know hghup works better with a testbooster like the real HGH with a testo or T3.
    Then, i read glycobol is good for increase insulin pic and synergizes with hghup.

@saggy321 : How many bottles of glycobol and testopro is necessary ? all long the cycle of hghup ? if yes, it will be expensive for 2 months...
  38. Registered User
    Answers

nobody ?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Actually, I want to do a natural stack before my Pplex cycle i want to order, but i don't know what stack to do :-s
    i wait advices

i know hghup works better with a testbooster like the real HGH with a testo or T3.
    Then, i read glycobol is good for increase insulin pic and synergizes with hghup.

@saggy321 : How many bottles of glycobol and testopro is necessary ? all long the cycle of hghup ? if yes, it will be expensive for 2 months...
    I'd go with HGHUp and TestoPro. Get two bottles of each and you'll have a good six to eight week cycle depending on how you dose them. I'm using both right now on a cut and I've actually been making modest strength increases and maybe even adding a bit of lean mass.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    I'd go with HGHUp and TestoPro. Get two bottles of each and you'll have a good six to eight week cycle depending on how you dose them. I'm using both right now on a cut and I've actually been making modest strength increases and maybe even adding a bit of lean mass.
    yup that looks really good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long to cycle HGHUP?
    By marksdiman123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 05:08 PM
  3. HGHup vs IGF 2
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4