6-Bromo

  1. 6-Bromo


    I wonder one thing here, about the intake of the 6-Bromo,

    what is best ??

    to spread it out with meals or to take it before bedtime with some proteinshake ??


  2. I would spread it out. 2-3 doses per day, depending on how much you're taking.

  3. are you taking it as a stand alone?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    are you taking it as a stand alone?
    yes, I am in a cut, with 6-bromo and ECA.

  5. You only need to take 6-bromo at 100mg's a day. Going higher is pointless and can cause undesirable side effects as the higher dosages as it can covert into a potent steroid known as 6-alpha bromo testosterone. Play it safe and dose no higher than 100 mg's. For during PCT...50 mg's only.

    Personally...I say take it pre-workout and pre-bed. With or without food...I notice no difference.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You only need to take 6-bromo at 100mg's a day. Going higher is pointless and can cause undesirable side effects as the higher dosages as it can covert into a potent steroid known as 6-alpha bromo testosterone. Play it safe and dose no higher than 100 mg's. For during PCT...50 mg's only.

    Personally...I say take it pre-workout and pre-bed. With or without food...I notice no difference.

    Cheers!
    cheers man.

    Sounds good

  7. for some reason 6 bromo @ 50mg kills my joints. i can feel it in my knees. i also notice a reduce in libido at only 50mg. like i lost feeling in libido. its really hard to get hard. im gonna try 25mg at night but i dont know how much good thats gonna do.

  8. Is 6-Bromo similar to ATD with the loss of libido?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by froggy543 View Post
    Is 6-Bromo similar to ATD with the loss of libido?
    Not in my experience.

  10. *UPDATE*

    i started taking 50mg at night only and it made a world of difference on my libido and joints. i think doing 25mg 2x day was too much restriction in estrogen throughout the day. i noticed im looking leaner too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by froggy543 View Post
    Is 6-Bromo similar to ATD with the loss of libido?
    I noticed a increase in libido when I used 50mg at night during my epi pulse. Plus I had that "dry" look

  12. I am going to bump this. I take 6 bromo as stand alone. Can it cause my ankles to swell?

  13. I use to use regenesen by neogenix which was 6-bromo based. I would take it 3X a day, 15 mins before meals i believe it was recommended.

    Mike

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I use to use regenesen by neogenix which was 6-bromo based. I would take it 3X a day, 15 mins before meals i believe it was recommended.

    Mike
    How did you like it Mike? I have 3 bottles of it layin around but I've been hesitant to use it just because I know very little about 6-bromo and heard weird feedback on its conversion.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    How did you like it Mike? I have 3 bottles of it layin around but I've been hesitant to use it just because I know very little about 6-bromo and heard weird feedback on its conversion.
    some years ago i was running 6-bromo that was in AX's hyperdrol x2. what can i say i got serious health problems at that time. not sure if it is from that stuff but dont want a prostatitis again so i avoid its usage as i am not sure if it was the 6-bromo that caused these problems

  16. I still have some of the cissusdrol which had bromo in it. Kinda thinking about running it sometime soon. But would like to hear more feedback first.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I still have some of the cissusdrol which had bromo in it. Kinda thinking about running it sometime soon. But would like to hear more feedback first.
    that's some old school stuff right there!! Seeing as how 6 bromo degrades EASILY to Madol, I believe a proper term for the supplement would be Cissusplex now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATD vs 6 bromo
    By johnrobert227 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 08:57 AM
  2. 6-bromo
    By rlp92 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. 6-bromo
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:22 PM
  4. 6-bromo vs ATD
    By theshaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Log in
Log in