6-Bromo

Suryoyo

Awards
I wonder one thing here, about the intake of the 6-Bromo,

what is best ??

to spread it out with meals or to take it before bedtime with some proteinshake ??

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I would spread it out. 2-3 doses per day, depending on how much you're taking.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
are you taking it as a stand alone?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You only need to take 6-bromo at 100mg's a day. Going higher is pointless and can cause undesirable side effects as the higher dosages as it can covert into a potent steroid known as 6-alpha bromo testosterone. Play it safe and dose no higher than 100 mg's. For during PCT...50 mg's only.

Personally...I say take it pre-workout and pre-bed. With or without food...I notice no difference.

Cheers!:cheers:

Suryoyo

Awards
You only need to take 6-bromo at 100mg's a day. Going higher is pointless and can cause undesirable side effects as the higher dosages as it can covert into a potent steroid known as 6-alpha bromo testosterone. Play it safe and dose no higher than 100 mg's. For during PCT...50 mg's only.

Personally...I say take it pre-workout and pre-bed. With or without food...I notice no difference.

Cheers!:cheers:
cheers man.

Sounds good

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
for some reason 6 bromo @ 50mg kills my joints. i can feel it in my knees. i also notice a reduce in libido at only 50mg. like i lost feeling in libido. its really hard to get hard. im gonna try 25mg at night but i dont know how much good thats gonna do.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Is 6-Bromo similar to ATD with the loss of libido?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*UPDATE*

i started taking 50mg at night only and it made a world of difference on my libido and joints. i think doing 25mg 2x day was too much restriction in estrogen throughout the day. i noticed im looking leaner too.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I am going to bump this. I take 6 bromo as stand alone. Can it cause my ankles to swell?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to use regenesen by neogenix which was 6-bromo based. I would take it 3X a day, 15 mins before meals i believe it was recommended.

Mike

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to use regenesen by neogenix which was 6-bromo based. I would take it 3X a day, 15 mins before meals i believe it was recommended.

Mike
How did you like it Mike? I have 3 bottles of it layin around but I've been hesitant to use it just because I know very little about 6-bromo and heard weird feedback on its conversion.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you like it Mike? I have 3 bottles of it layin around but I've been hesitant to use it just because I know very little about 6-bromo and heard weird feedback on its conversion.
some years ago i was running 6-bromo that was in AX's hyperdrol x2. what can i say i got serious health problems at that time. not sure if it is from that stuff but dont want a prostatitis again so i avoid its usage as i am not sure if it was the 6-bromo that caused these problems

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still have some of the cissusdrol which had bromo in it. Kinda thinking about running it sometime soon. But would like to hear more feedback first.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have some of the cissusdrol which had bromo in it. Kinda thinking about running it sometime soon. But would like to hear more feedback first.
that's some old school stuff right there!! Seeing as how 6 bromo degrades EASILY to Madol, I believe a proper term for the supplement would be Cissusplex now.