new t-911

beast4

Awards
recently ordered t-911 after hearing all the positive reviews, but after doing some more reading i have found out they are now selling a newer version and people were saying it was not as good as the original. was hoping somebody could shed some light on this so i know whether i wasted 40 bucks or if it is still good

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
$40 geee.. is it that much now?

They changed their forumla to the better less than a year ago. Was their original based on ADT?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am unaware of any change that was made. Ill get the scoop and find out for you, unless another rep chimes in who has been a bit more involved then i lately.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
No there was a change... you appeared to switch to a stronger AI. We discussed at the time - the search facility isn't great but you might be able to pull it up.

I can't find my bottle of T911 right now so there's no more I can say.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it used to be ADT like matthias said, and they switched it to 7,8 benzoflavone

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ADT? You mean ATD? I beleive the only switch was probly putting in the stronger AI but like i said, wait for another rep to chime in unless i can grab Eric and get some info from him. A lot of things went down when i was away for the 6 months. Still catching up and getting all up to speed with everything.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no i dont mean ATD i mean ADT. it used to be ANDROSTERONE or ADT now its a plant based AI

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Its here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/120318-t911-3.html
VERY funny thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by munique
Yes, that is ADT..
NO! it is NOT! There is NO ATD in T-911. Why do you guys keep saying ADT? That's either a security company or an abbreviation for Androgen Deprivation Therapy.
Classic response by munique. Please rep this guy.

because ADT = Androsterone.
Which is inside T-911.

From the product write-up

The next phase of T-911 is about reducing estrogen and giving you another pathway to both boost testosterone. Androsterone is a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen which increases testosterone and may reduce aromatase (that nasty enzyme that turns your hard earned testosterone into UGLY estrogen). It also is a 5a Reduced androgen, which as a class have suggested to be potent neuro-stimulants. Neuro-stimulants don't get you wired, they make you more alert, aggressive and intense. So, Androsterone suggests that it can reduce aromatase and increase mental intensity.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
lol i wonder if it really wasnt androsterone or something then

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
:lol: Yep I am educated ADT = a security company :lol:

So is T911 a security device like an intruder alarm, because that would explain why it use to have ADT in it?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it was androsterone now its a benzo i believe. i liked the androsterone a little better it gave me a good alpha male feel.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait whats funny? Ive never heard androsterone abbreviated as ADT either. So why this is funny still questions me.

We did used to have androsterone in a low dose in T911 yes, now it is the plant based AI. Like i said though ive never heard of androsterone abbreviated as ADT and we never labeled it in T911 as ADT, maybe in the writeup but never on the box.. Very easily made mistake, no games going on if this is what your thinking?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
recently ordered t-911 after hearing all the positive reviews, but after doing some more reading i have found out they are now selling a newer version and people were saying it was not as good as the original. was hoping somebody could shed some light on this so i know whether i wasted 40 bucks or if it is still good
I'm in the same boat. I have the new dose of T-911 and after reading around many say it is weak as they reformulated for the GNC companies as the original was not kosher with them. <--- Don't know how true this is but this is what many people are saying. I was going to use T-911 w/ Clomid, PRIME, and also PCT Assist but now am not sure if I need to look into another test booster to recover properly. I am subbing to find out the answer. If it is weak maybe I will have to throw in a milder T-booster to help out. The one thing that makes me afraid of LG at times is how uneducated there reps can be on some products. Not trying to start an argument with any of the reps / not looking for neg reps, just sure would be nice to know your facts before chiming in as many of us rely on certain aspects of a product and not having the important facts can make a difference on the outcome. I am in no means bashing LG as I do use some of there products for staples.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the same boat. I have the new dose of T-911 and after reading around many say it is weak as they reformulated for the GNC companies as the original was not kosher with them. <--- Don't know how true this is but this is what many people are saying. I was going to use T-911 w/ Clomid, PRIME, and also PCT Assist but now am not sure if I need to look into another test booster to recover properly. I am subbing to find out the answer. If it is weak maybe I will have to throw in a milder T-booster to help out. The one thing that makes me afraid of LG at times is how uneducated there reps can be on some products. Not trying to start an argument with any of the reps / not looking for neg reps, just sure would be nice to know your facts before chiming in as many of us rely on certain aspects of a product and not having the important facts can make a difference on the outcome. I am in no means bashing LG as I do use some of there products for staples.
Its not any weaker or any less of a product then the other one was. Also the only rep on this forum that would be uneducated would be me as i had been away from the boards for 6 months as i injured myself in Marine Corps bootcamp. Every other rep for us on this board is top notch and knows there stuff and our products in and out. Im working on getting back up to this level myself.

I also like to chime in even if i dont know it to atleast let the consumer or person with a question know a rep is on it and working toward or looking for an answer.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i've used both the old T-911 and the new T-911, and either one you got will impress you.

here's a link with my review of the new T-911, as well as contrasting that with the original. hope it helps.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/134821-new-t-911-a.html

if you still feel somehow that LG ripped you off, i'll set up a trade for the bottle (provided its unopened) for the 40 bucks you paid. i have no problem stocking up on it.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
i've used both the old T-911 and the new T-911, and either one you got will impress you.

here's a link with my review of the new T-911, as well as contrasting that with the original. hope it helps.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/134821-new-t-911-a.html

if you still feel somehow that LG ripped you off, i'll set up a trade for the bottle (provided its unopened) for the 40 bucks you paid. i have no problem stocking up on it.
Nice review! Looks like T-911 would work well with Diesel Test 2010 as Get Diesel says it is not as strong as DHT, mixing 2 great companies together may make a test boosting time bomb :) ..... How many were you taking each day?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Right on you wern't even taking max dosages and still saw awesome results. That should clear up the misconception about the new formula.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We did reformulate it awhile back, in regards to it being less stronger then the original, Negative my man..some folks said it dried them out Joint wise, I have never experienced that.., run it, report back:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious..why the stone throwing?..

The original question was, which one is better? and was his 40$ wasted?

3clipseGT answered it...:)

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
The new one is actually better for PCT purposes,

the old one essentially had a little bit of androsterone, in which AMS makes 1-androsterone utt, and primordial performance makes 1-t.

Essentially the old t-911 had a prohormone that converted to 1-testosterone(or maybe DHT ), which is why it gave more alpha male feeling.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
also id think that MMV3 would replace t-911 for people who wanted more alpha male, no? Or the ingrediant in old MMV2

Actually im wondering how MMV3 stacks up to MMV2, for people that have tried both.

What about Methyl Masterdrol XL or Methyl-1-D, could those be taken preworkout?

What would be the best alpha male compound that kicks in fast, that u could pick up lg, basically is my question? Id think MMV3, but id like a rep response.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dont get it confused bro androsterone is not the same as 1-androsterone look at the nomenclatures

ADT=3α-Hydroxy-5-α-androstan-17-one

AMS 1-AD=1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one

not the same, Androsterone is a 3alpha isomer and doesnt convert to 1-test like 1-androsterone does

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
dont get it confused bro androsterone is not the same as 1-androsterone look at the nomenclatures

ADT=3α-Hydroxy-5-α-androstan-17-one

AMS 1-AD=1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one

not the same, Androsterone is a 3alpha isomer and doesnt convert to 1-test like 1-androsterone does
CORRECT, but again realize androsterone is suppressive. I recommend a pulse with it.:439:

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Just curious..why the stone throwing?..

The original question was, which one is better? and was his 40$ wasted?

3clipseGT answered it...:)
No stone throwing one bit. Just frusterating when a question is answered then the companies reps jump right in with lack of information, if you don't know then don't jump in and act like you do. Not trying to be a **** but when questions are answered by a rep you have to tend to believe it is correct, when finding out later that they were incorrect it may have made an impact on the product that was going to be / was consumed as when doing certain cycles / stacks it helps to know every aspect to formulate correctly. Everyone should do their research but it's always nice to have first hand information from the rep, but when they are incorrect it makes you have to think twice of using that companies products due to the rep not even knowing whats in it.

The original question is not what is better, but whether or not the new formula is the same as the old and was his money wasted on the 'NEW FORMULA'. WHICH 3clipseGT DID NOT ANSWER as the formulas are not the same! Reading around there is a lot of talk on how the new product is not as good as the old. Which is what everyone is trying to figure out on here. Depending on the company you buy the T-911 from the box has a sticker right on it saying 'updated formula.'

Sorry if it seems to be 'stone throwing'. It just gets frusterating at times with incorrect information. Being suncloud has had awesome results with both products you would have to believe it is good though!

beast4

Awards
this clears everything up for me, thanks for all the responses
i am going to give this a try and now i am glad i got the newer version as i have just done a cycle and dont want anything supressive, just a anti-e and a boost in test

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure about the oral availability of the 7,8 flavonoid...

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
also id think that MMV3 would replace t-911 for people who wanted more alpha male, no? Or the ingrediant in old MMV2

Actually im wondering how MMV3 stacks up to MMV2, for people that have tried both.

What about Methyl Masterdrol XL or Methyl-1-D, could those be taken preworkout?

What would be the best alpha male compound that kicks in fast, that u could pick up lg, basically is my question? Id think MMV3, but id like a rep response.
bump

beast4

Awards
finally got my t-911 in today, was wondering if adding chrysin and dim along with it would be to much anti-e and not neccessary. also any input on whether the last 2 products even work