Cissus

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Does cissus work its magic with 1 bottle or will I have to take forever.

I want to take it for some tendonitis in my forearm but i'd rather not have to buy a $30 bottle every 10 days or so being that theres usually only 60 caps per bottle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does cissus work its magic with 1 bottle or will I have to take forever.

I want to take it for some tendonitis in my forearm but i'd rather not have to buy a $30 bottle every 10 days or so being that theres usually only 60 caps per bottle.
Depends on how much Cissus per cap. Effects will be different for everyone, and some individuals will need higher dosages to elicit the same effects, and others not so much - for example, I need >6g a day to notice any positive benefits/effects, while others may only need to use 2-3g a day to get the same results. In saying that, you should start noticing effects within a few days of starting use of Cissus, if you're at YOUR optimum effective dosage.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
in my experience the benefits cease with the product, i believe it is more of an analgesia as oppossed to actual repair, just my .02$

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Yeah true but how do i dose np's brand?

They don't come with a scoop right?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Only use it when you feel you need it.

Myofascial release with a tennis ball, icing, and megadosed omega 3 has always done wonders for any of my tendon related pain.