- 01-30-2010, 12:01 PM
just came across this site and figured i would ask some workout advice here.
i'm 34, 155, skinny guy, developed a gut from some late nights at some bars since my wife and i split.
looking to see if anyone can recommend some supplements to increase arm size and cut up my abs. i was relatively flat prior to the drinking times and would like to get back to that.
read about but alittle hesitant that it works?
hell, any advice would be appreciated.
- 01-30-2010, 12:04 PM
your results will be from your diet, not supplements.
01-30-2010, 02:50 PM
For now focus on diet and training with a good multi vit and some whey protein and maybe some BCAA.
01-30-2010, 03:04 PM
01-31-2010, 12:59 AM
if you wanted, you can add creatine to it, but i would make sure diet and proper training for your goals is in order. u wanna post your current diet and training then we can modify as needed?
Similar Forum Threads
- By mawalega in forum PicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
- By blitzkriegjim in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:56 PM
- By papapumpsd in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2008, 02:46 PM
- By RoiD RaGe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:01 PM
- By Polish_Oak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:40 PM