- 01-30-2010, 12:01 PM
just came across this site and figured i would ask some workout advice here.
i'm 34, 155, skinny guy, developed a gut from some late nights at some bars since my wife and i split.
looking to see if anyone can recommend some supplements to increase arm size and cut up my abs. i was relatively flat prior to the drinking times and would like to get back to that.
read about dermacrine but alittle hesitant that it works?
hell, any advice would be appreciated.
- 01-30-2010, 12:04 PM
your results will be from your diet, not supplements.
01-30-2010, 02:50 PM
For now focus on diet and training with a good multi vit and some whey protein and maybe some BCAA.
01-30-2010, 03:04 PM
01-31-2010, 12:59 AM
if you wanted, you can add creatine to it, but i would make sure diet and proper training for your goals is in order. u wanna post your current diet and training then we can modify as needed?
Similar Forum Threads
- By mawalega in forum PicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
- By blitzkriegjim in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:56 PM
- By papapumpsd in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2008, 02:46 PM
- By RoiD RaGe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:01 PM
- By Polish_Oak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:40 PM