Post Cycle for M Drol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ND0182

Awards
I just finished a 4 week cycle of M-Drol taking 1 capsule a day for 30 days. I've heard a hundred different opinions on post cycles. I was looking at Inhibit-E by SNS and Novadex XT by Gaspari Nutrition. I figure the Inhibit-E will prevent gyno and other estrogen related side effects and the Novadex will help bring my test levels back up naturally. My friend at the gym who i bought the M-Drol off of said this PCT combo worked well for him. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does he know it worked for him? does he have blood work to prove it? if you dont want gyno, or you are gyno prone, you needed to take inhibit during cycle or at least 3/4ths of the way through. did you take milk thistle or any cycle assist with this? as far as PCT, here is what i ALWAYS suggest. i give you two options here

1.) NOLVA (not novadex xt, that sucks), DTP (assuming you are of age to take it), Cycle assist (either caps or powder) and blood work after

2.) Sustain Alpha, TestoPRO, cycle assist, and a serum of your choice then blood work after.

I hate Mdrol. I used to love it, till i read on what it can actually do to you. do you want to see a video on what 2 users experienced from it in houston? near liver failure and almost died...there eyes were as yellow as mustard and there skin looked like they had jaundice. terrible "supplement" for your body (actually a steroid)

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I just finished a 4 week cycle of M-Drol taking 1 capsule a day for 30 days. I've heard a hundred different opinions on post cycles. I was looking at Inhibit-E by SNS and Novadex XT by Gaspari Nutrition. I figure the Inhibit-E will prevent gyno and other estrogen related side effects and the Novadex will help bring my test levels back up naturally. My friend at the gym who i bought the M-Drol off of said this PCT combo worked well for him. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.
Not to be a **** or anything but your an idiot! You should have been looking into a PCT a long time ago. Good luck finding the needed PCT before its too late. Novadex XT will do nothing to help out in my opinion. You need CLOMID OR NOLVA. I can't believe the stupidity of some people using stuff like this, your friend is also an idiot to actually think it worked for him. Without blood work you have no idea on what the hell is going on with your test levels. I give you some credit for at least asking, but at this point its almost too late as it may take 2 + weeks to get the true needed PCT. Hopefully someone will have some input to help your stupidity out.

Looking at your stats, is that your current weight? Seems pretty low for a cycle @ 30 days???? Could it be from stupidity such as lack of diet / working out or am I just too tired tonight and not thinking straight?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Order Nolva for your rat asap. until then, run a strong test booster with Novadex if u have it already. if you dont, dont even bother buying it. just get a strong test booster like DTP or stack 2 weaker ones like sustain alpha with testoPRO (testoPRO isnt weak, just not as strong as DTP). then when the nolva comes in, your rat can take that and be fine

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
wow this is bad man you took 4 weeks of SD with "an idea" of an OTC pct.... If you order a SERM yesterday you have no idea when it will come in and you should have started dosing it the day after your last SD cap... if your lucky you will ONLY lose the gains you made but this has very bad potential.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro, throw in Prime with your PCT and you wont lose but gain more

ND0182

Awards
ignore the stats I haven't updated them I'm 22 tho if that matters as to what PCT to take. well i have absolutely no source to get nolva from could anyone give 2 good websites for where to attain clomid and DTP?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
You need to get on PCT Asap run i mean how do you expect to wait like 5 days from ordering stuff online your supposed to start the day after you stop dosing. Go to your local Supplement store and see what they have for a PCT i mean you really need to get stuff asap.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were you, 30 days at 10mg per day is a really low dose. Order Nolva or clomid now, and stay on the m-drol at 10mg per day until the nolva or clomid arrives. Take milk thistle ED from now on as well. The extra week or so is not gonna kill ya man, as I have ran 6-8 week methyls at higher doses than that and was fine afterwards (bloods included)...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i say get a test booster from your local shop and take that while clomid or nolva are on the way.

alexx33

Awards
OP, someone else has that same username on PHF and that kid is 17 or 18,

i see a trend possibly.

order that SERM asap and hope it comes in soon....

MOD EDIT: This does not belong in this section. Read the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.