Sticking w/ Same Supp Company

arnold77

Awards
Quick question. Whats your opinions on sticking with the same supplement company for all your bodybuilding needs, i.e. - protein, creatine, BCAA, etc...? Do you think that by doing so they work in unison and provide better results or do you think it really doesn't make a difference? If so, what company do you think overall provides the best bang for their buck?

skrypt

Awards
If you find something that really works for you, then stick with it. Every compound is going to react differently in each individual that trys it. What works great for me may not work great for you and vice versa.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
many companies make products that work synergistically with each other.... but ultimately its trial and error- whatever works for me, you may not respond to... so you got to see what works for you...

i have certain product loyalties because they work for me, and i repect the companies that make them because they put out a good product... but dont buy a bunch of company's products because the ads tell you to. do your research. alot of reps for different companies on this forum will be glad to tell you how their products work and how to stack them.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I definetely think most companies come out with a line or products that are meant to be stacked...and some of them work really well. A few being, Universal, controlled labs, USP Labs, Get Diesel, Anabolic Innovations, and Optimum. There doesn't seem to be too much overlap with most of their products if you stack them right. Like Skrypt said, if you find something that works, then stick with it.

arnold77

Awards
I agree with what everyone is saying especially what works for me may not work for you deal. But BurghHardcore made a valid point about overlapping ingredients. Sometimes I find that if I'm looking for say a "creatine" it has a lot of other b.s. "filler" ingredients that I'm already getting from other sources, like a multivitamin. I was just curious if you guys found certain companies like "Universal" that complements there other lines as to where there not overlapping and giving you excess stuff that you don't need.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
different stuff works for different people. but if like anabolic innovations has everything i like then i will take those certain products. but maybe i will go testoPRO with HGHup and Prime. you gotta find which supplements usually work well in your body then find similar products with the company you like if you wanna stay with that co.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what everyone is saying especially what works for me may not work for you deal. But BurghHardcore made a valid point about overlapping ingredients. Sometimes I find that if I'm looking for say a "creatine" it has a lot of other b.s. "filler" ingredients that I'm already getting from other sources, like a multivitamin. I was just curious if you guys found certain companies like "Universal" that complements there other lines as to where there not overlapping and giving you excess stuff that you don't need.
Unfortunately, even within the same company, you will find products that have ingredients that will "overlap". The key is making sure that you're not taking too much of those certain ingredients. Like I said, you still gotta do some research to stack properly even within the same companies line. Luckily if you read around here and put some thought into it you can always come up with some flat out disgusting (in a good sense LOL) stack that will complement eachother quite nicely. I think the companies in my post above fit that bill perfectly. It's also an added bonus that they have a large fanbase and presence here on AM so that any questions you might have once you choose a stack can be answered effecientely and in a timely manner.