What is the real best Testo booster?

Best testo booster at all

• Total voters

anbes

Awards
There are so many, some said to be better... well, in your opinion, what wold be the real guy?

I know some togheter works better, like divanil with testofen os TT.
But.. Which blend do U really would stack too?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
There are lots of posts about this subject. You should do some searching instead of spamming the boars with the same topics.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like trib myself. A lot of opinions on this subject. Interesting poll.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so arbitrary, different things work for different people. There is no best!! That being said I voted for Testofen as it seems to be the best for me.

Xuchilbara

Awards
+1 For 'different things work for different people.' I have found this to be very true at least when considering natty test boosters. However I think seeing a poll of this should be interesting!

In my experience Tribulus has none nothing to me other then increase libido (which isnt a bad thing!) but did nothing for lean muscle mass. (That being said, I'm female so that might make a difference?)

I tried a Cissus & long jack combo about a year ago and I saw great improvement in lean body mass, strength, joint, and overall mood. Definitely thinking about doing this again soon as I've gotten a bit chubby over the winter season :nervous:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Close second for me... increases free test withoug a doubt.

Oh and I've taken Testofen and liked it and Divanil and liked it but Testofen + Divanil for me > either alone.

JT54

Awards
no ad. Its in the study section. 3 month study done showed increase in equol and decreased levels of free test and dht. It had no effect on total test or estrogen levels though.

anbes

Awards
testofen and divanil are wining (quite tied)... well... Is that because a lot of considered great products got them both (testopro and others)? or the products got them both because these are really the best? wich was born fst? egg or chicken?
But, it is good to know, because TT really increase sperm volume and erection, but I cannot say about libido or even boosted testo.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
voted fenugreek with divanil combo! greak stuff im on week 3 of phytotest and am lovign the strength and musclefullness im noticing, and so is my girlfriend ;)

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
There are lots of posts about this subject. You should do some searching instead of spamming the boars with the same topics.
A friend told me boars like spam. Don't know if it is true...just sayin':)

I voted for testofen; my current favorite is Phyto-T. The stuff works, plain and simple; more than I can say about all of the other crap I have tried. I am curious about divanil or divanil + phyto-t or testofen, but I always hesitate about divanil b/c there is so much back-and-forth argument over its effects. Not that it doesn't work, but when to use, when not to use, etc. See the thread-link below if you haven't and read a screen or two and should have a nice headache like me (constant back and forth with PA and others):

http://www.thermolife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=739

Speaking of PA, I didn't see 6-oxo listed as a test booster option in the poll, lol.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
No they don't. And actually, methoxyisoflavone doesn't have any real benefit - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/.
I agree with the "no they don't" comment, but methoxyisoflavone has at least one useful, non-anabolic benefit:

Despite these claims, the only beneficial effect of methoxyisoflavone that has been reported in multiple research publications and U.S. patents is the benefits of reduced bone resorption and bone loss prevention [2-4].
I like to take a test booster in my PCT regimen (like many others I would guess), and methoxy's positive effects on bone resorption and perhaps bone loss could be beneficial when coming off of a cycle which included an AI (mine often do).

I don't mean to split hairs; I think I know what you were saying (no anabolic benefits/test boosting benefits?).

It's hard to argue that methoxy is an effective test booster based on the studies available, but those bone effects are interesting and an added PCT bonus it seems. Thanks for the link; learn something new everyday.

BTW, has trib ever been demonstrated to raise free or total test in multiple studies? Just curious...

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Read it in a study in MD. I think its the Feb issue, if you want to check it out.
The study may say that (if you could provide the link that would be nice), but even assuming that is the case (one study means nothing BTW), it must not be significant (again, a study link or abstract would help..hint, hint) b/c...

...I had post-PCT bloodwork done (2 weeks after PCT ended) and I was taking Phyto-T (testofen+methoxy) and nothing else and my free test was 2.6% (2.9% ULN) and I had all the associated effects of increased free test (ridiculously horny, improved mood, oily skin, improved energy level coming off of tren and nolva, etc). As soon as I quit taking it, the annoyingly frequent boners went away.

I guess I am saying that either my experience says otherwise (methoxy doesn't lower free test) or testofen is so d@mned effective that if I took it without any methoxy then my free test would have been off the charts.

ekdevil

Awards
Fadogia hands down.T Force kicks ass.ive tried most on the list,and TForce is tops as far as libido,etc(although none of them really help with gaining muscle imo).

also the recent scandal about AX's divanil is an eye opener.

UKStrength

voted fenugreek with divanil combo! greak stuff im on week 3 of phytotest and am lovign the strength and musclefullness im noticing, and so is my girlfriend ;)
Nice one mate! ;) Phyto-Testosterone has received a lot of great feedback and I can imagine stacking it with Divanil is even better! Which brand of Divanil are you using? ActiVate?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
when your gf notices, its always good...lol...I have heard lots about PP's phyto-test, haven't tried it myself but really would like to and can't wait til I do :thumbsup:

Oh, fenugreek got my vote!

JT54

Awards
The study may say that (if you could provide the link that would be nice), but even assuming that is the case (one study means nothing BTW), it must not be significant (again, a study link or abstract would help..hint, hint) b/c...

...I had post-PCT bloodwork done (2 weeks after PCT ended) and I was taking Phyto-T (testofen+methoxy) and nothing else and my free test was 2.6% (2.9% ULN) and I had all the associated effects of increased free test (ridiculously horny, improved mood, oily skin, improved energy level coming off of tren and nolva, etc). As soon as I quit taking it, the annoyingly frequent boners went away.

I guess I am saying that either my experience says otherwise (methoxy doesn't lower free test) or testofen is so d@mned effective that if I took it without any methoxy then my free test would have been off the charts.
I would post the study, but it is in MD magazine so i have no link. I do see your point though that one study could be wrong and since you had personal bloodwork to back up your claims then your claims do lead me to believe that there could have been other variables not mentioned or it may vary from individual to individual.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia hands down.T Force kicks ass.ive tried most on the list,and TForce is tops as far as libido,etc(although none of them really help with gaining muscle imo).

also the recent scandal about AX's divanil is an eye opener.
What scandal is that? Please elaborate cuz now I'm curious.

On another note, it is sounding like divanil + phyto-t or testofen is "natty test booster crack rocks"!

I was informed recently that while links to non-nutraplanet products are not allowed, we can still mention the names of products:).

With that said, which brands and doses of divanil would work well with testofen/Phyto-T? (No links please, lol).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice one mate! ;) Phyto-Testosterone has received a lot of great feedback and I can imagine stacking it with Divanil is even better! Which brand of Divanil are you using? ActiVate?
nah gotta spread the love to the sponsors here i use Nutraplanet's gotta keep it all in the family ;)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
phyto-test by Primordial performance + Divanil

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just skimmed through 5 pages of kids bickering and did not see anything about Divanil.

matrixale80

Awards
Hi, i have a question..In intenet i find 'Anabol-max' by Bionutricals research labs.any advces?

ANABOL-Max™ Proprietary blend:
D-Ribose
Chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone)
Creatine Ethyl Ester
5-Methoxy-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone

What about it? it working?

Thanks a lot.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi, i have a question..In intenet i find 'Anabol-max' by Bionutricals research labs.any advces?

ANABOL-Max™ Proprietary blend:
D-Ribose
Chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone)
Creatine Ethyl Ester
5-Methoxy-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone

What about it? it working?

Thanks a lot.
Much better options.

CEE = eh.
Chrysin = eh.
Methoxy = eh.

purebred

we should be posting up studies and following them up with personal experiences!