Lean EFX

Maniac40

Maniac40

Awards
anyone looking for a similar effect too what slim xtreme used to give you, give Lean EFX from fahrenheit nutrition a try, it reminded me a lot of slim but didn't get me as wigged out on it.

greensupp

Awards
Really?

anyone looking for a similar effect too what slim xtreme used to give you, give Lean EFX from fahrenheit nutrition a try, it reminded me a lot of slim but didn't get me as wigged out on it.
I started using it and I am half way through with it. I have been takin 3 each day. It dosent feel like slim extreme to me. I do like it though. I was told it was considered a "Green" supplement. All natural.

greensupp

Awards
I started using it and I am half way through with it. I have been takin 3 each day. It dosent feel like slim extreme to me. I do like it though. I was told it was considered a "Green" supplement. All natural.

I get so tired of knock offs. Nothing has been the same since Clinton left office. bring my ephedra back. Maybe a pill EATER like myself just cant feel it, but I just cant.

How many are you supposed to take to equal one Slim extreme. I can got to bed on this Lean efx.....................................................

defy

Awards
Yeah, I haven't seen any really good clone of it around. I remember the first clone that came out had like 300mg caffeine per cap... that's overkill.