Nitroceps is crazy stuff

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking the new decaf RagNOrok, and it's a phenomenal product, VERY good stuff. Pumps are pretty outstanding, endurance is great, and focus is very good. I threw in 2 caps Nitroceps the last 2 workouts, and tried a full serving of 4 caps without Rag. The stuff is just silly. I can't comment yet on anything but pumps from Nitroceps, but I can tell you that I've never experienced anything like it. It's the most intense arginine-type pump I've experienced.

I look forward to running my bottle of Nitro solo.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Poison: I noticed that your were a big fan of MSTs Cordygen 05

Nitroceps from my understanding is standard NO stuff plus MSTs superb Cordycep strains. I kinda figured you'd like it.

At present I'm running the "endurance" MST Cordyceps, I think its called Ce O2 - I need to check. Cardio is good but recovery time has slowed since I've stopped formestane and wound down on natty test boosters.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It also has testosterone/libido support. I'm excited to start daily use. In all honesty, Cordygen5 is my favorite cordyceps product, better than the VO2. Cre02 is also awesome. We'll see how Nitroceps stacks up, but right now I know all I need to know about pumps. :D

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Poison: I noticed that your were a big fan of MSTs Cordygen 05

Nitroceps from my understanding is standard NO stuff plus MSTs superb Cordycep strains. I kinda figured you'd like it.

At present I'm running the "endurance" MST Cordyceps, I think its called Ce O2 - I need to check. Cardio is good but recovery time has slowed since I've stopped formestane and wound down on natty test boosters.
how were u running the form? and why are u getting off nattboosters?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It also has testosterone/libido support. I'm excited to start daily use. In all honesty, Cordygen5 is my favorite cordyceps product, better than the VO2. Cre02 is also awesome. We'll see how Nitroceps stacks up, but right now I know all I need to know about pumps. :D
The pump from Nitro is seriously ridiculous. Stacked with the strength you can gain from Cre-02.....watch out!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the new decaf RagNOrok, and it's a phenomenal product, VERY good stuff. Pumps are pretty outstanding, endurance is great, and focus is very good. I threw in 2 caps Nitroceps the last 2 workouts, and tried a full serving of 4 caps without Rag. The stuff is just silly. I can't comment yet on anything but pumps from Nitroceps, but I can tell you that I've never experienced anything like it. It's the most intense arginine-type pump I've experienced.

I look forward to running my bottle of Nitro solo.
Rag is some sexy stuff, if I had more cash Id love to try Nitro one day. MST has a pretty good lineup!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nitro is on sale at nutra now, I think, geekpoop!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The libido boost from this is very strong. I'm dosing 2 tabs non-workout mornings, 4 tabs workout days.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I love Nitro too non caf rag.. I have you folks used Citruvol???? This will always be a staple in my supp... If you stack it with nitro lookout!!!!!! You have be warned!

Citruvol XS Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 caps
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Cordygen5:
Proprietary Blend of Concentrated Extracts From-
Cordyceps Sinensis Alohaensis
Cordyceps Sinsensis CS-4
Cordyceps Militaris
Cordyceps Sobolifera
Cordyceps Ophioglossoides 500mg **
Citrulline Malate 2000mg **
L-Taurine AKG 250mg **
Cnidium Monnier Extract 100mg

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The libido boost from this is very strong. I'm dosing 2 tabs non-workout mornings, 4 tabs workout days.
have you had your lady try 2 nitroceps before you guys....ya know?

We've had women say we should rename it "Morgazmo" :hitit: