Jungle Warfare + diet?

1. Jungle Warfare + diet?

Is it waist of money and supps to take Jungle Warfare during a diet?

2. Yes because its anabolic
    •   

3. Absolutely. I will never understand why a normal person (ie not someone getting paid in money or pride for contests) would take a steroid to cut. In fact, I don't even see why these ppl feel the need to 'cut.' I don't know what you look like but at 5.10 190, you prob aren't that fat. Rather than dropping 10lbs of some muscle and fat, take ur JW, eat like a cow, and add 10lbs of mass. You add muscle you will look leaner (unless you get real sloppy...diet appropriately).

4. It is amazing. This is the probably the only product I have NOT tried. At least that's what it seems like.

To answer your question... I agree with the rest.
    I'm Back...

5. Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    Absolutely. I will never understand why a normal person (ie not someone getting paid in money or pride for contests) would take a steroid to cut. In fact, I don't even see why these ppl feel the need to 'cut.' I don't know what you look like but at 5.10 190, you prob aren't that fat. Rather than dropping 10lbs of some muscle and fat, take ur JW, eat like a cow, and add 10lbs of mass. You add muscle you will look leaner (unless you get real sloppy...diet appropriately).
    I'm at 210 right now and have been eating like a cow and problably have gained about 10lb of mass/muscles and have to cut a bit. I'm a little to big right now.

So I was just curious about if it would be an idea to take JW to protect the muscles during the cut.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Aclaim View Post
    I'm at 210 right now and have been eating like a cow and problably have gained about 10lb of mass/muscles and have to cut a bit. I'm a little to big right now.

So I was just curious about if it would be an idea to take JW to protect the muscles during the cut.
    with what u just said you gained 10lbs of mass/muscles.. assuming you mean mass as in size thats good. why would u want to cut that?

7. Well, if you don't want to get bigger now, and you do want to lose some weight, than I rec adding some more cardio or changing your diet up a bit. I def don't advocate any supplements to lose weight, esp not JW as it is likely still some form of steroid.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jungle Warfare
    By Gettinstrong in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:44 PM
  2. jungle Warfare and BAM
    By LukeM69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 07:10 AM
  3. 5 weeks in the Jungle!! - Luke's Jungle Warfare Log
    By luke1984 in forum Supplement Logs