Jungle Warfare + diet?

Aclaim

Awards
Is it waist of money and supps to take Jungle Warfare during a diet?

fayd

Awards
Absolutely. I will never understand why a normal person (ie not someone getting paid in money or pride for contests) would take a steroid to cut. In fact, I don't even see why these ppl feel the need to 'cut.' I don't know what you look like but at 5.10 190, you prob aren't that fat. Rather than dropping 10lbs of some muscle and fat, take ur JW, eat like a cow, and add 10lbs of mass. You add muscle you will look leaner (unless you get real sloppy...diet appropriately).

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is amazing. This is the probably the only product I have NOT tried. At least that's what it seems like.

To answer your question... I agree with the rest.

Aclaim

Awards
Absolutely. I will never understand why a normal person (ie not someone getting paid in money or pride for contests) would take a steroid to cut. In fact, I don't even see why these ppl feel the need to 'cut.' I don't know what you look like but at 5.10 190, you prob aren't that fat. Rather than dropping 10lbs of some muscle and fat, take ur JW, eat like a cow, and add 10lbs of mass. You add muscle you will look leaner (unless you get real sloppy...diet appropriately).
I'm at 210 right now and have been eating like a cow and problably have gained about 10lb of mass/muscles and have to cut a bit. I'm a little to big right now.

So I was just curious about if it would be an idea to take JW to protect the muscles during the cut.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 210 right now and have been eating like a cow and problably have gained about 10lb of mass/muscles and have to cut a bit. I'm a little to big right now.

So I was just curious about if it would be an idea to take JW to protect the muscles during the cut.
with what u just said you gained 10lbs of mass/muscles.. assuming you mean mass as in size thats good. why would u want to cut that?

fayd

Awards
Well, if you don't want to get bigger now, and you do want to lose some weight, than I rec adding some more cardio or changing your diet up a bit. I def don't advocate any supplements to lose weight, esp not JW as it is likely still some form of steroid.