Jungle Warfare + diet?
- 01-28-2010, 11:08 AM
- 01-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Yes because its anabolic
- 01-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Absolutely. I will never understand why a normal person (ie not someone getting paid in money or pride for contests) would take a steroid to cut. In fact, I don't even see why these ppl feel the need to 'cut.' I don't know what you look like but at 5.10 190, you prob aren't that fat. Rather than dropping 10lbs of some muscle and fat, take ur JW, eat like a cow, and add 10lbs of mass. You add muscle you will look leaner (unless you get real sloppy...diet appropriately).
01-28-2010, 11:03 PM
It is amazing. This is the probably the only product I have NOT tried. At least that's what it seems like.
To answer your question... I agree with the rest.
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
01-29-2010, 04:12 AM
01-29-2010, 04:16 AM
01-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Well, if you don't want to get bigger now, and you do want to lose some weight, than I rec adding some more cardio or changing your diet up a bit. I def don't advocate any supplements to lose weight, esp not JW as it is likely still some form of steroid.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gettinstrong in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2009, 09:44 PM
- By LukeM69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2008, 06:10 AM
- By luke1984 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-29-2007, 06:13 AM
- By eaudemale in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2007, 05:09 PM
- By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 06-22-2006, 01:42 AM