Getting Cut/ Lean - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting Cut/ Lean

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Getting Cut/ Lean

I'm 20 years old and am 5'10, 182 lbs right now. I play soccer and live a very active life. I train daily on my own doing cardio 3 days a week, playing soccer almost everyday and weight lift 3 days a week. On top of that, I try to eat really healthy. I eat a lot of veggies and protein when I can, not much fat and drink plenty of water. I take animal cuts right now and haven't noticed a change in my weight for the past 3 weeks I've been taking it, if anything I've gained weight. I'm looking to get as cut as possible and get well defined. What else can I do in order to achieve this goal?

2. Team Anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by caveman0034 View Post
    I'm 20 years old and am 5'10, 182 lbs right now. I play soccer and live a very active life. I train daily on my own doing cardio 3 days a week, playing soccer almost everyday and weight lift 3 days a week. On top of that, I try to eat really healthy. I eat a lot of veggies and protein when I can, not much fat and drink plenty of water. I take animal cuts right now and haven't noticed a change in my weight for the past 3 weeks I've been taking it, if anything I've gained weight. I'm looking to get as cut as possible and get well defined. What else can I do in order to achieve this goal?
    Count how many calories you eat in a day. Cut it by a few hundred = weight loss.

3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oep by usplabs is the best weight loss product i have used since they outlawed ripped fuel w/ephedra.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Try a low carb diet and run intervals for your cardio (one minute sprint, one minute jog).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Cort control.. Endoamp, X-lean, lean Xtreme
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  5. X-Lean verses 6-oxo, Lean Xtreme, 11-oxo