Getting Cut/ Lean

caveman0034

Awards
I'm 20 years old and am 5'10, 182 lbs right now. I play soccer and live a very active life. I train daily on my own doing cardio 3 days a week, playing soccer almost everyday and weight lift 3 days a week. On top of that, I try to eat really healthy. I eat a lot of veggies and protein when I can, not much fat and drink plenty of water. I take animal cuts right now and haven't noticed a change in my weight for the past 3 weeks I've been taking it, if anything I've gained weight. I'm looking to get as cut as possible and get well defined. What else can I do in order to achieve this goal?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm 20 years old and am 5'10, 182 lbs right now. I play soccer and live a very active life. I train daily on my own doing cardio 3 days a week, playing soccer almost everyday and weight lift 3 days a week. On top of that, I try to eat really healthy. I eat a lot of veggies and protein when I can, not much fat and drink plenty of water. I take animal cuts right now and haven't noticed a change in my weight for the past 3 weeks I've been taking it, if anything I've gained weight. I'm looking to get as cut as possible and get well defined. What else can I do in order to achieve this goal?
Count how many calories you eat in a day. Cut it by a few hundred = weight loss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oep by usplabs is the best weight loss product i have used since they outlawed ripped fuel w/ephedra.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Try a low carb diet and run intervals for your cardio (one minute sprint, one minute jog).