Cycle Support tastes horrible!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I just started pre-loading cycle support and I have to say this stuff is tuff to swallow. I am using AI Cycle Support Orange flavor. I tried it solo and in my protien shake, both ways make me gag. I am wishing now I bought the CEL Cycle Assist.

How do I make this stuff taste better? I think I might buy a pill capping kit...

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Im using Orange as well and its Much better then the Chocolate. I mix it with my Citricil. Not as bad mixing Orange and Orange!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i think it tastes nasty also. i always prefer cycle assist in caps anytime i suggest a cycle or take one. just pop a pill, no mixing or anything

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think it tastes nasty also. i always prefer cycle assist in caps anytime i suggest a cycle or take one. just pop a pill, no mixing or anything
Yeah due to the taste I decided to buy "Life Support" (the pills) instead.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I did not think the orange cycle support was bad, I thought it tasted fine.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Im using Orange as well and its Much better then the Chocolate. I mix it with my Citricil. Not as bad mixing Orange and Orange!
Agreed. I don't mind the taste of the newer orange cycle support. I like it much better than the chocolate or peanut butter flavors.

I would just get an orange flavored drink, dump the cycle support into a little bit of the liquid and take it like a shot.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put my Orange Cycle Support in some Chocolate Whey and down it in my shake and I don't even know it's there.

How were you taking it, straight or mixed in a shake? And what flavor of protein powder?

-Spaz

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
The orange flavor is fine by me, not that bad at all. Then again, taste really isn't a concern of mine when I'm buying something of this caliber, but it's a nice addition.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I just started pre-loading cycle support and I have to say this stuff is tuff to swallow. I am using AI Cycle Support Orange flavor. I tried it solo and in my protien shake, both ways make me gag. I am wishing now I bought the CEL Cycle Assist.

How do I make this stuff taste better? I think I might buy a pill capping kit...
Jayts22,

Thanks for your support BUT I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the taste. As mentioned, we do have a capped version called Life Support (two servings of it = one serving of Cycle Support).

...and for the rest of you...thanks for all of your support and kind words about Cycle Support. Funny how that works. I personally have liked all of the flavors over the past few years, but I'm not one to discriminate much against though :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Same for me Stx. I liked the old and the new flavors. For the OP..might try it with some Orange Juice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Orange a lot. Sometimes I don't feel like taking a whole drink though, so I literally take it as a shot. I mix it with a couple ounces of water and down it in one swig.

I personally like it mixed with vanilla based protein though (vanilla, cookies and cream, etc). It kind of has the flavor an orange cream-sickle.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
quit yer whinin' a just choke it down ya little Nancy.

j/k

try throwing some orange crystal light in there... should solve your taste bud issues.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice guys, I am adding some splenda in to a few ounces of water and it works great

As long as the product keeps me healthy, I'll be fine

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear!

Thanks again Jayts22.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ends justify the means!!

khergan

Awards
I may be alone in this but when I was on my H-Drol cycle I'd just pop a scoop of Peanut Butter Cycle Support in my mouth and wash it down with a swig or two of water.

It's got this crazy taste that I kind of like...it's like bitter then peanut buttery. Dunno... personally I like my way better than mixing it with a big shake and having to drink the whole thing.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I think it was Pembroke that used to do that too...but he added a piece of Juicy Fruit after the swig of water!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you MIGHT be losing some of the potency of Cycle Support.......food for thought

I mix it with my Citricil. Not as bad mixing Orange and Orange!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jayts22,

Thanks for your support BUT I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the taste. As mentioned, we do have a capped version called Life Support (two servings of it = one serving of Cycle Support).

...and for the rest of you...thanks for all of your support and kind words about Cycle Support. Funny how that works. I personally have liked all of the flavors over the past few years, but I'm not one to discriminate much against though :D

How did you even stand the smell of the peanut butter? lol i take the caps all day, and i can withstand the other flavors if i put it in the right shake/drink, but not peanut butter. lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That one is actually still my favorite. I like it mixed with a chocolate shake!

...and yes, I still use it. I actually have one opened tub of each version in my cupboard at this vary moment. I like to change it up now and then as far as taste goes ;)

cmc

cmc

Awards
The choc to me tasted like iced tea. Loved it. Going for the orange next.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have not had a situation with the taste. Orange tastes great. Mix it with either vanilla whey or chocolate whey,both work with it.