OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack

brokestock

Awards
Just ordered Oxyelite Pro and iForce TT-33, had anybody tried this stack or if this stack would be a good idea?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for OEP, best fat burning supp I have ever used, I don't know anything about the other product though.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
It's a great stack. It is comparable in mechanism of action to stacking ECA with T3. TT-33 is T2, the main fatburning thyroid hormone, and OEP is supposed to be similar in action on the b2 receptors as ephedrine. I would also consider adding an additional supplement to act on the alpha receptors to further enhance the fat burning effects of your stack. I would look into Yohimbine HCL or Alpha-yohimbine (Alphaburn).

BEAST

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Beast has a good point IMO. add some Alphaburn and you're killing the fat on a full spectrum level.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
OEP/ECY/Dicana or 3 caps MitoTropin is a SICK stack, but need to be able to handle the jolt of energy LOL.

It's a great stack. It is comparable in mechanism of action to stacking ECA with T3. TT-33 is T2, the main fatburning thyroid hormone, and OEP is supposed to be similar in action on the b2 receptors as ephedrine. I would also consider adding an additional supplement to act on the alpha receptors to further enhance the fat burning effects of your stack. I would look into Yohimbine HCL or Alpha-yohimbine (Alphaburn).

BEAST

Our last ingredient in OxyElite Pro is very pure Rauwolscine/Alpha-Y...

brokestock

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys...can't wait to see how this stack works out...delivery is scheduled for tomorrow..i should start a log too...but one more thing should i skip the AlphaBurn since it looks like the ingredient is also included in OEP??

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Our last ingredient in OxyElite Pro is very pure Rauwolscine/Alpha-Y...
Great! I didn't even realize that. OEP sounds like something the beast might even have to try out.

BEAST

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Got to say....the beast has got a SICK back!!