OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
- 01-27-2010, 01:48 PM
- 01-27-2010, 01:58 PM
I can vouch for OEP, best fat burning supp I have ever used, I don't know anything about the other product though.Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
01-27-2010, 02:57 PM
It's a great stack. It is comparable in mechanism of action to stacking ECA with T3. TT-33 is T2, the main fatburning thyroid hormone, and OEP is supposed to be similar in action on the b2 receptors as ephedrine. I would also consider adding an additional supplement to act on the alpha receptors to further enhance the fat burning effects of your stack. I would look into Yohimbine HCL or Alpha-yohimbine (Alphaburn).
01-27-2010, 03:16 PM
01-27-2010, 03:19 PM
OEP/ECY/Dicana or 3 caps MitoTropin is a SICK stack, but need to be able to handle the jolt of energy LOL.
doing my own thang!
01-27-2010, 06:04 PM
01-27-2010, 06:06 PM
01-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the replies guys...can't wait to see how this stack works out...delivery is scheduled for tomorrow..i should start a log too...but one more thing should i skip the AlphaBurn since it looks like the ingredient is also included in OEP??
01-29-2010, 10:01 AM
01-29-2010, 11:54 AM
01-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By psywzrd in forum PESReplies: 12Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:25 PM
- By ih8uselessppl in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:09 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 70Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
- By packers6211 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:17 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2010, 02:33 PM