? for LG and AMS reps

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with week two of a planned 6 week UMS cycle. I was wondering if it would be ok to add Natradol for the final 4 weeks or just save it for later. I've been on a 4 month bulk where I've gone from 178 to 220 and would like to reach 250 before going ona cut. Would Natradol help with this? Thanks

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
42 pound gain in 4 months? you can't be serious.
All I can tell you is the truth. What good would it do me to be untruthful? I must admit I did a couple cycles of PP's 1T and BMF Hardcore Nitro MG (good stuff)and my bf went from 9 to 19 percent so that's the reason for the cut. Believe me or don't, doesn't matter much to me...all I know is I've grown out of all my clothes and my wife says I look like the HULK!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm just stunned. a 23% gain in mass in 4 months is incredible. i'm not sure if a 40% increase in 6 months is possible. not trying to discourage, its just a remarkable change.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
not familiar with natadrol either.. is it new?
Its LG's new non-hormonal ds replacement. There isn't much feedback because its so new but I thought a two-pronged attack (hormonal and non-hormonal) might be interesting. BTW, I'm using each product 1ml x 3. I'd probably drop it to x 2 if adding Natradol.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
LG AMS BUELLER....anyone?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Maybe posting on the LG section would provide better feedback?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its LG's new non-hormonal ds replacement. There isn't much feedback because its so new but I thought a two-pronged attack (hormonal and non-hormonal) might be interesting. BTW, I'm using each product 1ml x 3. I'd probably drop it to x 2 if adding Natradol.
It actually IS hormonal, but it's non-steroidal. It binds to the androgen receptor, but doesn't produce quite the same response as a steroidal product would.

I believe tossing Natadrol in would be fine, but I could see better options. I for one am not a fan of using Natadrol with steroidal compounds. I believe there are better ways of utilizing Natadrol's potential such as stacking it with something like Activate Xtreme, Anabolic Edge, Blue Up, etc. - So, basically what I'm saying is save it for later.

Go through your PCT, take appropriate time to recover, and enjoy a nice, smooth, recomposition cycle further down the road.

Which Natadrol purchase did you make? How many bottles?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll save it for later. I bought the 2 bottle special with the T911.