ATD doesn’t help steroids users

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It sure does make me strong and lean out fast though. Its a pretty good muscle builder all by itself. Downside is a limp noodle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sure does make me strong and lean out fast though. Its a pretty good muscle builder all by itself. Downside is a limp noodle.
On its own, ATD is great, but during PCT, it's horrible.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not really too meaningful I think. he and the authors draw conclusions that don't make sense to me. For starters, there is no look at muscle mass or fat mass, which is a major consideration for us. second, look at the doses. 30mg/kg + 60mg/kg? for most of us, that translates to 3 or 6 GRAMS a day. Plus its injected rather than oral, which could make it even more potent.

Picture as well, how winny and other steroids react differently to oral vs IM administration. Winny oral lowers SHBG, IM doesn't. IM raises protein synthesis far more than oral.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
in the definitive guide to sport supplements.atd used in proer amounts can have real benefit, but when dosed too high( over 20 mg a day) it can cause some loss of sex drive due to its binding to the androgen receptor in the brain. atd is often promoted to increase wood but actually opposite effect at high doses.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is the same link we discussed in the animal atd study thread.

alexchamp

Awards
in the definitive guide to sport supplements.atd used in proer amounts can have real benefit, but when dosed too high( over 20 mg a day) it can cause some loss of sex drive due to its binding to the androgen receptor in the brain. atd is often promoted to increase wood but actually opposite effect at high doses.
Loss of sex drive? I should get rid of the thought of trying this out then or my girl will definitely leave me! Hahahah! But anyway, anything taken in excessive amounts is bad. I probably won't lose the drive if I take enough.