Are there any non-methyl products that work well for strength gains?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Just wondering if there are any good 3 week non-methyl products that work well for strength gains? Why I ask is I am going to be doing a M-drol / X-tren cycle next month and was thinking of possibly using a non-methyl (if available for such a short cycle) for the last 3 weeks of the cycle to help with the tren gains. Was thinking of running the following cycle lenghth;

X-tren; 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 or 120 for the last 2 weeks.

M-drol; 10 / 20 / 20 / 10 (depending on how week 3 goes may stop and not do week 4 if the sides are too much.) The reason for the 10 @ week 4 is I have been reading that your body recovers faster in getting back test by doing dosages on a down slope towards the end of the cycle. I am still researching the best method to take for the best gains.

The above is probably more than enough / overkill to some, was just wondering if there is a non-methyl to get the most out of the cycle as many say tren is not a large builder on it's own.

I have all of the needed support supplements for the cycle and for PCT will be using PCT assist from CEL, Clomid (clomiphene), and T-911.....

I'm not in any way trying to destroy my organs / body from stacking too much, and will be taking all of the proper procedures such as checking blood pressure everyday and other important things. I am not necessarily going to be running anything more with the tren / m-drol as I have seen some pretty good logs with some awesome gains. Just curious to whether or not there are options available to help out a little more or not?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to get plenty of strength from those two compounds. You really dont need another non-methyl.

Btw x-tren is a non methyl.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
You're going to get plenty of strength from those two compounds. You really dont need another non-methyl.

Btw x-tren is a non methyl.
Thanks, I am aware tren in non-methyl. Just was curious if there were any short term non-methyls to go with it. Would be suicide to run another methyl on top of m-drol. I am just afraid that running x-tren by itself for the last 3 weeks that I would not get as much potential as I could if I were to stack it with something. Keep in mind I am not looking to harm my body, just would like to get the most out of the cycle. Being a cycle can only be ran about 4 times a year I am just afraid I would be selling my self short, even though most of the logs show awesome numbers. More is always better to an extent, if you know what I mean. Also trying to stay away from pre-workout supplements until PCT when they will really be needed to keep the gains. Although if you are saying this stack will give plenty of gains I may just have to think I'm good (your a monster)..... Thanks for the response!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i take it you've never cycled mdrol before? some people dont respond as strong but for some (me) its all i can handle at a time. add in tren and i have a feeling your blood pressure will be insane. if you manage, it will be a fun ride. also have nolva/tamox on hand with mdrol as gyno is common. and something to control prolactin with tren.

btw i would recommend injectable test over either of these if you have the resources. its much, MUCH safer and better gains/feeling of euphoria is priceless

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
i take it you've never cycled mdrol before? some people dont respond as strong but for some (me) its all i can handle at a time. add in tren and i have a feeling your blood pressure will be insane. if you manage, it will be a fun ride. also have nolva/tamox on hand with mdrol as gyno is common. and something to control prolactin with tren.

btw i would recommend injectable test over either of these if you have the resources. its much, MUCH safer and better gains/feeling of euphoria is priceless
I found a source for HCG but seemed too sketchy. I have used the 'Trifecta' and it did nothing for me, which I have been researching and m-drol / x-tren seem to be what I have been missing :) ......

To give an exact idea of what I will be using for support is;

P-5-P

Vitex

DHEA (50 mg)

5-HTP (if needed if feeling depressed during cycle)

MVP / ZMK from MST (will cycle ZMK depending on diet needs to whether or not calcium has been consumed late at night)

Somnidren GH (will be using on a cycle to prevent from getting used to product)

Taurine (if needed for back pumps, will dose @ 3 - 5 grams pre-workout)

GABA (will take at night if needed during cycle to clear head if too much anxiety or depression sides are felt ??)

CEL's Cycle Assist (will be starting 2 weeks before cycle)

550mg tablets of Hawthorn Berry to take at lunch time if needed for extra blood pressure support.

Omega-3

Salmon Oil Softgels

Animal Flex (for joint relief)

1-Carboxy / .............. . ..................... by USPowders, will be cycling on / off with Somnidren for sleep aid / gh support

GHenerate from LG science

I thought Nolva was not needed if using Clomid. I have been reading around for a while and not familair with 'Tamox' which I will be reading about to see what it is and if it is needed.

I am just unsure as I have read some awesome results to using these products, but have heard it does little to nothing for others. I am not sure if this has to do with ignorance / s(#$ diets? I will be keeping my diet in shape to get the most gains, but being the 'Trifecta' did little for me I am just looking into some options with the tren for the last 3 weeks. Although being what you guys are saying it sounds I have MORE than enough to get some solid gains. Thanks for helping out, please dont negative rep I am new to DS cycles and sure once I start I will have a full understanding of the cycle.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Is this for real?

M-drol / X-tren you want to stack another PH?

The only thing that comes to mind is DHEA to deal with possible fatigue, but that ain't for strength just in case the other stuff causes sides (which it might well do).

Glad your PCT is decent.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Is this for real?

M-drol / X-tren you want to stack another PH?

The only thing that comes to mind is DHEA to deal with possible fatigue, but that ain't for strength just in case the other stuff causes sides (which it might well do).

Glad your PCT is decent.
Will only use DHEA if lethargy is present. It is more of a question out of curiousity to aid with the last 3 weeks with the tren and if the first 3 weeks seem to not gain much. I am not necessarily going to do more as it seems this is plenty, just doing some homework if all else fails.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The reason for the 10 @ week 4 is I have been reading that your body recovers faster in getting back test by doing dosages on a down slope towards the end of the cycle.
That is what I feel as well. Tapering is always wise. None of the PH cycles described anywhere I have seen use a taper, except this one ... I guess the cycle deserves merit for that.

You can get away without a taper and the idea is that PCT cushions the drop but still.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
!

That is what I feel as well. Tapering is always wise. None of the PH cycles described anywhere I have seen use a taper, except this one ... I guess the cycle deserves merit for that.

You can get away without a taper and the idea is that PCT cushions the drop but still.
:damnit1:I wish I could remember where I read it, it was on a scientific study for quicker test gains after cycles. PCT will cushion the drop but being most say week 4 is tough on the body I was debating on the aspect that a small dose would not have as much sides as if sticking with 20mg for the 4th week. Keep in mind though I may not go with week 4, as I am in no means looking to damage my body for stupidity, just put that as an option if I am able to hit week 4 or not. That being said, the quicker the recovery = the more gains that will be kept. I am going to figure out my exact plan of attack with the cycle before I start, rather than be like some of the dumba$$es that are trying to sue CEL for pure stupidity / ignorance. Just figured I would put up a semi stupid question to see if it was even a possibility to add a small stack product for the last 3 weeks, I have been told and have figured out the answer! Thanks everyone for the responses, I have some repping to do. :thanks:

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Usa to usa shipping only ,no mininum order, no sign required,sample packs available if needed to gain trust. 2-4 buss days at your door.try us at progear350 AT Hushmail.com
:bryce:Wouldn't trust s$%^ from you as you are way too open to sell stuff and are spamming all sorts of threads :gives::. Also have no clue what the hell you are trying to say. :FUfinger: