Enough Creatine in Jack3d or do i need to supplement with more?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question is there enough creatine in jack3d ive heard/read in some places there is but i know thats generally speaking, as with most products in some cases more is better. I have about 40 servings of Green Magnitude left thats been sitting around and was wondering if i should maybe dose a scoop Post Workout with my protein shake? Or just skip out on it and just use the creatine in my jack3d?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good question. USPlabs might tell you how much creatine there is in Jack - they might not.

Jack will need cycling more readily than creatine IMO - 4 weeks on Jack, 8 weeks on creatine??

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize that Jacked had Creatine in it.

I was just about to order some, but I would sure like to know the quantity of Creatine included in each serving of Jacked!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was just about to order some, but I would sure like to know the quantity of Creatine included in each serving of Jacked!
has creatine mono i ever use i add more BA 3.2g!

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
It's not that much, atleast I don't think. But Jack3d is a definitely a great pre-supplement so I wouldn't worry about the creatine too much.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does.

1.5gr creatine monohydrate per scoop.

useyourhead

Awards
does jack3d need to be cycled? i've always wondered how much creatine is in the product. im glad to now have the answer.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
does jack3d need to be cycled? i've always wondered how much creatine is in the product. im glad to now have the answer.
id say depending on how you are on stims... i like to let my adrenals rest sometimes so i'll take 15-30 days off of it one in a while.

useyourhead

Awards
Although I am fairly new to weightlifting and pre workout supplements, with most stimulants in the past I've experienced bad crashes. Jack3d is the first one that I do not have much of a crash afterwards. I've tried every stimulant under the sun for ADHD and with all of them I experienced intense crashes. Do some people start to experience some adrenal fatigue after taking Jack3d for a few months? How long do you recommend taking it before giving your body a break?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I am fairly new to weightlifting and pre workout supplements, with most stimulants in the past I've experienced bad crashes. Jack3d is the first one that I do not have much of a crash afterwards. I've tried every stimulant under the sun for ADHD and with all of them I experienced intense crashes. Do some people start to experience some adrenal fatigue after taking Jack3d for a few months? How long do you recommend taking it before giving your body a break?
Thanks for the feedback. Depending on one's stim tolerance, and one's response to Jack3d, one could use Jack3d for 8 - 12 weeks and take a break of 2 - 3 weeks. There is no one-for-all rule here, though. It might be time to cycle Jack3d, or any other supplement for that matter, when the response curve drops (that is, when one does not respond anymore to it, or when one needs higher and higher doses to elicit the same response as at the beginning of the cycle).