My epic Natadrol Stack :)

khergan

Awards
Hey guys - recently picked up the new LG Natadrol product (2 bottles + T911)

The following is my stack and my routine:

iForce MaXimize Pre-workout
Natadrol @ 6 caps/day
Prime @ 6 caps/day
Anabolic Pump @ 3 caps/day
PowerFULL @ 3 caps PWO/ 2 before bed

Nearing the end of the stack I will incorporate the following for PCT:

Bioforge
T911

Workout Routine:

Mon - Chest/Tri
Tues - Back/Deads/Bis
Weds - Off
Thurs - Legs/Shoulders
Fri - Arms

I've been on the stack for a few days so far and my workouts have been INSANE. Additionally, I don't know exactly what caused it in the stack, but my appetite has been absolutely voracious. From my rough estimation, I've eaten 6-8kcal a day since I started and I'm still hungry.

Wish me luck and I'll be sure to report back on my results!

khergan

Awards
Well... I keep it pretty simple TBH.

Breakfast usually consists of 4-6 eggs + a couple bagels and a banana.

I'll usually eat a couple yogurts in addition to Dark Matter after my workout (morning workout).

I'll eat a large roast beef sandwich for lunch, along with a bag of whole grain chips, a couple more yogurts and a protein shake. I'll usually throw a couple apples, some string cheese (4-6 sticks) and some beef jerkey in to bridge that.

Mid afternoon I'll eat some more yogurt, another protein shake and a PBJ sandwich.

At night I'll usually eat a huge meal. I try to get a substantial amount of meat in whatever I eat, plus a large portion of carbs. For instance tonight I had 5 kosher lean beef hotdogs on whole grain buns, an entire package of organic whole grain mac and cheese, a large salad and I'll wash it down with some fruit juice followed by a protein shake.

I eat a large amount of dairy and whole grains, along with meat and although I don't eat 100% clean, I feel that it's pretty good overall and I feel like a million bucks :)

edit - Yogurt is your friend. I love plain yogurt, and not only is it full of good nutrients and friendly digestive bacteria, but it's usually dirt cheap. I get my yogurts from the local Fred Meyer and it's like 50 cents a pop...very affordable.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
edit - Yogurt is your friend. I love plain yogurt, and not only is it full of good nutrients and friendly digestive bacteria, but it's usually dirt cheap. I get my yogurts from the local Fred Meyer and it's like 50 cents a pop...very affordable.
I'll get some in the morning, thank you

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may be the first person I've seen who says they eat big, and actually does. Not bad!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let me know how you think the natadrol works for you.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Sweet keep this lg rolling. What r ur goals? If and when u run out and want to extend this natadrol a couple of weeks, I have a xtra bottle if interested.

ekdevil

Awards
looks awesome.only thing is you wont tell if Natadrol works since youre using 4 supps alongside it.good luck though,looks fun

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Insane stack dude, I am interested to see how it goes...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
interesting stack. Looks tempting. I'll follow along...

paulg

paulg

Awards
looks awesome.only thing is you wont tell if Natadrol works since youre using 4 supps alongside it.good luck though,looks fun
excellent point. in fact any results he gets during this run tell me NOTHING about natadrol. i simply do not understand a lot of people on this board. its supplement obsession: spending HUNDREDS of dollars at once, running so so so many things.... When I try something new, I isolate it. Then I can tell if its actually working. If you try 2 or more new things at once, how can you tell what is giving you results?

ekdevil

Awards
^i agree,but still good luck to khergan,sounds fun
.im gonna give natadrol a standalone shot starting next week,i hope its awesome.im planning on running it then use prime right after.

khergan

Awards
excellent point. in fact any results he gets during this run tell me NOTHING about natadrol. i simply do not understand a lot of people on this board. its supplement obsession: spending HUNDREDS of dollars at once, running so so so many things.... When I try something new, I isolate it. Then I can tell if its actually working. If you try 2 or more new things at once, how can you tell what is giving you results?
I already have a pretty good feel of how my body responds to the Asteroid stack.

I've done multi-stacks before, and it's usually not that hard to tell when something is working or not.

Thanks for psychoanalyzing me though, buddy.

eximoz

Awards
Wow that stack does sound insane. I to will follow along with this, but you honestly cant get a straight answer if the Natadrol did really do anything. Im still waiting for my bottles to come, but when they do show up I plan on running them solo. I have tons of faith that they will yield great gains. By the way what are your goals from running this stack?

khergan

Awards
Wow that stack does sound insane. I to will follow along with this, but you honestly cant get a straight answer if the Natadrol did really do anything. Im still waiting for my bottles to come, but when they do show up I plan on running them solo. I have tons of faith that they will yield great gains. By the way what are your goals from running this stack?
I'd like to see gains of 5-8lbs lean muscle in a 40 day period.

I'd also like to see all my major lifts go up at least 10-15 lbs.

I think that's realistic :)

eximoz

Awards
Oh yes the goals that you have stated seem extremely obtainable. If I where you I would almost have slightly higher expectations, but that could just be me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's a great looking stack. If you know how you respond to the other products, you should be able to pick out how you respond to Natadrol.

For example, I know my strength shoots up pretty intensely on Prime starting around week 3-4, and usually peaks at week 6 and holds steady. I don't see much outside of that, so I could pretty much relate any other changes in body recomposition, fat loss, vascularity, libido, etc., all to Natadrol. - I've ran Prime twice and had the same response, so I think I'd be safe to run them together and still figure out what Natadrol did for me.

I for one would like to see someone run either...

Natadrol + Activate Xtreme

or

Natadrol + Anabolic Edge

...the stack I have in my avi is my creation (and is actually on sale at the LG Sciences site at a GREAT discount); toss in either AX or AE and that would be so sick.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like in insane stack but a good one. I think if you have run prime before then you should be good to go to differentiate the differences between prime and natadrol.

I have my natadrol in at the mailroom and will be grabbing it today so i plan on throwing up a log, even though im a board rep i tell it how i see it, but like the rest of our products i think this one will produce!

khergan

Awards
A little update - my appetite has remained unnaturally high.

I'm up from 209 to 212lb in the last 4 days. This is in the morning before eating anything.

Endurance and overall mood is elevated.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update - my appetite has remained unnaturally high.

I'm up from 209 to 212lb in the last 4 days. This is in the morning before eating anything.

Endurance and overall mood is elevated.
Very cool! I think AE14 noted the same thing in terms of mood in the first few days of being on Natadrol.