PCT for H-drol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJones2085

Awards
Im hearin a lot of different opinions for PCT after an H-drol cycle.

Novadex (which im being told is by prescription only)
Novedex (which im being told its a BS knock off product)

Any thoughts?

Mod EDIT: Our thought is you post this in the correct forum. Thank you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOLVADEX is prescription but there are websites that you can get it for your rat.

NOVADEX XT is OTC but is currently being looked at by FDA. this product is not good for sole use of PCT.

You need to get a real test booster like Diesel Test Pro Cycle(DTP) and if your rat can get your hands on Nolva then get Nolva. If you cant, take Sustain Alpha and DTP then wait a month or so and if you want to run Novadex you can. are you gyno prone?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im hearin a lot of different opinions for PCT after an H-drol cycle.

Novadex (which im being told is by prescription only)
Novedex (which im being told its a BS knock off product)

Any thoughts?
you're probably going to hear conflicting opinions here on this one.
i'm going to attempt to make it simple.
anything that surpresses natural test production to halt, you must use a SERM to recover as quick as possible.
now some compounds (superdrol) will cause you to become "shut down" quicker than others (hdrol).
but the bottom line is this, if you get bloodwork done before cycle to determine what your normal base line levels are (test, estro, liver) you will be in a much better position to determine what is needed for PCT when you go for your 2nd round of bloodwork, which is hopefully right around PCT time.
i may be wrong here, and someone please correct if i am, but getting bloodwork done will show true natural test levels not the "fake" stuff roaming around your body.
also when you get the bloodwork it might show liver "problems" high levels here and there, don't freak....that's normal when taking methyl products

DrJones2085

Awards
Isnt the point of PCT with h-drol is to balance back ur levels? you dont want to boost ur testosterone after using ph, right?

DrJones2085

Awards
im thinking im going to use inhibit e for my pct.

Status
Not open for further replies.