Scam or Legit products?

Nova1723

Awards
I've received the "Anabolic Almanac" now for a number of years which use to be called the "Anabolic Insider" selling products that claim to produce steroid like gains yet not causing the side effects. Some of the supplements are called: Triatherm, Halosite, TridenosenH, Mesobolin, Oral Testibol, etc... the list goes on and their products seem to have all different pharmaceutical names with weird compounds from all over the place (India, Australia, Canada etc..). They have pics of "bodybuilders" I don't tend to see in many other magazines other than Frank McGrath; but regardless when you call their number the prices of their products are insane like $115/bottle yet you'll need like 3 bottles to do a "cycle" and a cycle is like 3-6 weeks. I've done everything you can think of other than legit gear but this stuff just causes my brow to raise cuz you'd think everyone would be all over this stuff if they caused "steroid-like" gains and no side effects, just curious if anyone has ever used any of their products.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
the real products they sell are over priced i would not trust them
130 for nox cg-3
80 for size on
45 for green bulge