testopro vs. act x

  1. Talking testopro vs. act x


    need some help as to decide which supp to go with for strength,mass and libido? any suggestions. i know they're very similar except that one doesn't contain the testofen and the other propietary mgs. doubles that of the other for the same ingredient minus the testofen. confused:wizard anybody out there try the two supps who can elaborate a lil more


  2. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    need some help as to decide which supp to go with for strength,mass and libido? any suggestions. i know they're very similar except that one doesn't contain the testofen and the other propietary mgs. doubles that of the other for the same ingredient minus the testofen. confused:wizard anybody out there try the two supps who can elaborate a lil more
    Ive tried them both, loved them both.


  3. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    need some help as to decide which supp to go with for strength,mass and libido? any suggestions. i know they're very similar except that one doesn't contain the testofen and the other propietary mgs. doubles that of the other for the same ingredient minus the testofen. confused:wizard anybody out there try the two supps who can elaborate a lil more
    You might as well toss a coin. They both come highly recommended.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. did the act.x think i'm trying the testopro. thank you's

  5. Both products are top notch.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. I heard fenugreek could cause gyno.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superfreak View Post
    I heard fenugreek could cause gyno.
    Can you be more specific as to where you heard this?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superfreak View Post
    I heard fenugreek could cause gyno.
    Its not fenugreek, its an extract of fenugreek, their actions in the body are much different.
    doing my own thang!

  9. I heard it from a friend who is a bio-chemist, its often used to increase lactation in women as well as increase breast size. Do your research peeps.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superfreak View Post
    I heard it from a friend who is a bio-chemist, its often used to increase lactation in women as well as increase breast size. Do your research peeps.


    This is what it is testoPRO. I have never heard of people screaming about gyno from either product.

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg **
    TestoPRO Complex (propietary blend):

    Quercetin 95%, Divanil (95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
    600mg **
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by superfreak View Post
    I heard it from a friend who is a bio-chemist, its often used to increase lactation in women as well as increase breast size. Do your research peeps.
    you are telling us to do research, hahaha, lol.
    the testofen is testopro is an extract not the same as whole fenugreek.
    i got some great results on testopro, and have before and after blood tests, you will not-i repeat, not get estrogen sides like gyno from testopro.

  12. I just placed an order from NP and seriously considered both. In the end, I went with the Testopro/Stoked combination.

    Can't wait for my order to arrive so I can get started!


  13. get testopro and some quality bulk iccarin and a touch of zma and your good as gold bro

    i call it "ActistoPro XXtreme"
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    I just placed an order from NP and seriously considered both. In the end, I went with the Testopro/Stoked combination.

    Can't wait for my order to arrive so I can get started!

    Hope it works as well for you as it is for me...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  15. testopro is defiantley a solid proiduct! with the addition of divanil but Phytotest is also up there but depends on if you're a person who is a fan of Methoxyisoflavone like i am

  16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Its not fenugreek, its an extract of fenugreek, their actions in the body are much different.
    Fenugreek (Testofen)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Fenugreek (Testofen)
    It is a extract.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. Tforce!dont spend all that $ for ActX's 5%nettle root

  19. sustain alpha is 10x better than those imo. Also supports a sick libido

    great for strength and test boost

  20. I just finished some Testopro along with some TD Form and the last 2 weeks I got a itchy nip on my right side which i've never gotten on anything. Got some good strength and size gains. Could the itch have been from something else? Could the Testopro had cause an increase of test which could have aromatized? Who knows. Just sayin. Was surprised considering i was using the Form

  21. Quote Originally Posted by andro69 View Post
    I just finished some Testopro along with some TD Form and the last 2 weeks I got a itchy nip on my right side which i've never gotten on anything. Got some good strength and size gains. Could the itch have been from something else? Could the Testopro had cause an increase of test which could have aromatized? Who knows. Just sayin. Was surprised considering i was using the Form
    It is not likely going to cause this problem as it increases free test more than anything.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hope it works as well for you as it is for me...
    Cool.

    Looking at my FedEx tracking, my order should arrive today. Probably after my workout, but that's OK.

    The Testopro and Stoked can start helping my muscles after I've done all the work to tear them down!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    sustain alpha is 10x better than those imo. Also supports a sick libido

    great for strength and test boost
    In your opinion and the thread was on TestoPRO and AX. Do not get me wrong Sustain Alpha is a good product.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by andro69 View Post
    I just finished some Testopro along with some TD Form and the last 2 weeks I got a itchy nip on my right side which i've never gotten on anything. Got some good strength and size gains. Could the itch have been from something else? Could the Testopro had cause an increase of test which could have aromatized? Who knows. Just sayin. Was surprised considering i was using the Form
    wow- i was using testopro along with test cyp injections-without an ai, and i never experienced any sign of estrogen sides. my total test went up slightly as did estrogen, but total test nearly doubled.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by superfreak View Post
    I heard it from a friend who is a bio-chemist, its often used to increase lactation in women as well as increase breast size. Do your research peeps.
    You cannot compare an isolated part of an herb to the actions of the whole herb. It just doesnt work that way.

    A LOT of drugs are derived from herbs. You would be hard pressed to find someone to say that taking Galega officinalis is the same as taking metformin.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. testopro and TCF-1?
    By backyardbuild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:00 PM
  3. HGH UP,TESTOPRO,DTP?
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 04:27 PM
  4. T-911 or Testopro
    By bubble boy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in