HGHUP+Neovar or Prime+Activate Xtreme

88mustang

Awards
there is huge deal right now on a few stacks but i was wondering which one is a better deal and which one is better. the two i was looking at were HGHUP+NeoVar and Prime+Activate Extreme. If you could give me some helpful input to help me choose. since i cannot put sites on here due to not enough post, if you would like to please check it out at nutriplanet.com.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you expecting from each stack, what are your goals from the stack? answer this and i can help :D

88mustang

Awards
I want to gain strength. of course leaner muscle mass would be nice as well but mostly strength.

88mustang

Awards
what are you expecting from each stack, what are your goals from the stack? answer this and i can help :D
if you know what both can do for me, i would be more than happy to hear your input. I would like to hear the different effects of both.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
I want to gain strength. of course leaner muscle mass would be nice as well but mostly strength.
For strength increase, go with Prime.
It worked well for me. With strength increase every week I used it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd think you gain more strength with prime. Most people report nice strength gains from it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
HGHup+ Neovar are great for maintaining bodyfat, increasing strength, and adding lean mass.

I have not used Activate extreme so I cannot comment, but I don't really think you can go wrong with either stack as products from each have treated me well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime can be very good for strength, so that is the way I would go for that particular goal. Prime and Activate ...man both make my muscles so fuggin hard... I'd turn to stone.. I am definitely going to have to try Prime and Testopro some day, right now I prefer to run them separate to get more coverage so it's hard to work it in.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look on my HGHup and Prime log i have. i have a few new PR's. thats a great combo. i wish i had thrown in 2nd gear which im currently on now as recomp along with green mag

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
MMM...I would actually suggest stacking HGH Up with NeoVar and either Prime or activate xtreme. If your looking for pure strength gains...between Prime and ActiVate Xtreme...from what I have seen feedback wise Prime is the better way to go. Also, the recovery from Prime I guess is a big effect users are noticing so along with HGH Up you should be golden. I cannot speak from personal experience of Prime as I have never used it. As far as ActiVate Xtreme goes though...I love the stuff. Its one of my favorites and would stack great with HGH Up. I notice more muscle fullness, hardness, and overall mass gain and not so much strength with ActiVate Xtreme. Whichever way you decide to go...HGH Up with NeoVar is a great start, but with Prime or ActiVate Xtreme your making it a complete stack.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
each of these products act diff in thier own purpose of existance.

its comparing apples to oranges to lemons to grapes.

take them all make it a fruit salad lol

I know nothing of prime but have personal experience with the other 3

Gotrek

Awards
Guys what cycle do you suggest with activate xtreme?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys what cycle do you suggest with activate xtreme?
I personally love and recommend the Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 stack. You could substitute HGHup♂ for IGF-2 in that stack, if you wanted.

~Team APPNUT