Natadrol-

ozzieramirez

Awards
I found this on th LG Science website. i know its new, anyone got any feedback on it. If so what do u guys/gals recommend taking with it. Whats a good PCt for it

Swelly

Awards
Not a direct answer but figured I can point you in the right direction...go over to the LG Science specific board in the supplement section and people are talking about it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do a search, they had several tester logs going in December.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for 6 days now and I haven't felt any different. I will give it a few more days and then return it

gaines23

Awards
how does it affect hormone levels if its not a hormonal product

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been on it for 6 days now and I haven't felt any different. I will give it a few more days and then return it
Out of everyone I've talked to taking Natadrol you're the only one who hasn't enjoyed their run thus far.

I really can't help but feel that you're the type of supplement user that expects a pill to do all of the work for you. Natadrol is an herbal androgen; I've taken synthetic oral steroids that don't kick in for a couple weeks. It's obvious you're quite a pessimist.

I'm not saying Natadrol will work for everyone, but at least have realistic expectations.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Out of everyone I've talked to taking Natadrol you're the only one who hasn't enjoyed their run thus far.

I really can't help but feel that you're the type of supplement user that expects a pill to do all of the work for you. Natadrol is an herbal androgen; I've taken synthetic oral steroids that don't kick in for a couple weeks. It's obvious you're quite a pessimist.

I'm not saying Natadrol will work for everyone, but at least have realistic expectations.
Great, accurate and fair post bro

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I hear great things. I just wish mine would arrive!!!!!

paulg

paulg

Awards
wow...

Wow. Insulting someone that doesn't respond to your product. Classy.
Yea, anyone who doesn't respond is a "supplement user that expects a pill to do all the work."

I'm starting mine next week. I hope to feel something by day 6. I would be concerned if I felt nothing after 6 days. I respond to things quickly. Any PH I've used, I responded to it by day 3. As for things natural, my goodness it only takes a couple, maybe 3 workouts for me to tell a difference. (I understand that a test booster may take a little longer to "kick in" but this is an Androgen, not a test booster.)

I'm really looking forward to running this. It's not an LG thing, I like LG a lot. But I did not like your reply.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
^^agreed
if it truly is an androgen by day six i would hope to feel something aswell. if not then it either isnt as potent as it looks on paper or its not even an androgen. i have high hopes for this product dont get me wrong but im hearing mixed reviews so far

thestudent333

Awards
I'm lookig forward to gettig mine in and running it. Can't expect huge results in six days. Even a few pounds of solid muscle in a four or five week run would make most very happy. Don't see anything offensive with Irish cannons replyat all.

paulg

paulg

Awards
I'm lookig forward to gettig mine in and running it. Can't expect huge results in six days. Even a few pounds of solid muscle in a four or five week run would make most very happy. Don't see anything offensive with Irish cannons replyat all.
I'd be extremely happy with results like that and a regular customer.

ozzieramirez

Awards
what else are you guys taking with the anadrol. im somewhat new to this so any help would be appreciated. Formedrol a good enought PCT for this

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he meant Natadrol. haha

If I'm correct, then yes, Formadrol is a perfect PCT for Natadrol. Throwing in T911 or an herbal test booster should also prove very effective and extend the enjoyment of the cycle.

ozzieramirez

Awards
thank u guys for the info. Im placing my order today and looking forward to the results

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I don't do methylated-PH but I think that day 6 is too early to be noticing change. With the stuff I use day 6 is too early to notice anything. Excepting nutrient partitioning (USP's AP) which now works straight away.

I agree that a strong PH will cause cortisol levels to quickly jump.

Anyway I'm watching this one with interest. Would be interesting to know gains/lipid profile/ pulse, blood pressure/ shut down etc...

ozzieramirez

Awards
here is one last question.. natadrol vs the triplestack LG Science sells... your thoughts

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
here is one last question.. natadrol vs the triplestack LG Science sells... your thoughts
That's really a tough one for me to answer. The Trifecta stack is great, but Natadrol seems so promising and is really a great product as well. I just think Natadrol lends itself to some great stacking opportunities.

If you were dieting down and really looking to get brutal on training, I'd go with the Trifecta, but Natadrol is such a great product for the recreational athlete.

I'm actually on Methyl 1-D right now (part of the Trifecta), with Product X Dermasize, GHenerate, I-GH-1, Dermatherm Target, Speed V2, T911, Anadraulic Pump, the occasional dose of Anadraulic State GT when I can grab a sample :D, and a crapload of vitamins/minerals. Loving it right now, but can't wait to use Natadrol in the future.