TT-3/LX/Bio-Forge Stack

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running this stack in the near future, and my prediction is that it will be awesome. Although I'm having trouble figuring out how long I should run it and at what dosages? Because I don't want to hurt my thyroid by running TT-3 for 8 weeks or something. Also, would my thyroid require any kind of PCT or something after I quite taking the TT-3. I also heard you should taper off the LX to avoid rebound when coming off that as well.

Can you guys help me with a dosing scheme and how long I should run this for? Much thanks...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
this is how matt from DS said hes gonna run lean xtreme and TT33
"
I would run (and will be starting this exact cycle on Thursday) 4 weeks of TT-33 and in the last week of its use Ill add in 2 caps of LX per day. 1 cap when I wake up and 1 cap 4 hours later. After that double overlapping week Ill drop out the TT-33 and bump the LX dose by 1 more cap added at night before bed. Normally 3 caps of LX is too strong for me but because Ill be stuck on a couch and crutches for the next 12-16 weeks it shouldnt really bother me to much."

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
thanks man...I was thinking about running them at the same time for a more synergistic effect though. But I'll keep that in mind. So you think adding a stim like OEP to this stack would be a bit too much?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i think that would be overkill on ur thyroid. im pretty sure theres an ingredient in OEP that increases conversion of t4 to t3 i think but dont quote me. it increases thyroid output somehow tho i just cant remember. but if u really need a stim i wouldnt use heavy dosages or ur thyroid and adrenals will both be hurting.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its FINE to take OEP with TT33, but I would opt for Dicana with OEP instead. To give the thyroid hormones less of a rebound effect.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would not use dicana with tt-33. tt-33 is basicially a combo of thyrocuts/thyrotabs and dicana was supposed to be similar alternative to thyrotabs. your at risk of more sides here including shutdown.

i would do the tt-33 with vpx meltown, or some other non-thyroidal stim and use lean xtreme as a pct the day after your tt-33 is done with.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i would not use dicana with tt-33. tt-33 is basicially a combo of thyrocuts/thyrotabs and dicana was supposed to be similar to thyrotabs. your throwing the ratio off.

i would do the tt-33 with vpx meltown, or some other non-thyroidal stim and use lean xtreme as a pct the day after your tt-33 is done with.
andrew did not suggest stacking dicanna with TT33. that would be a double dose of T3. Dicanna would be a better stack with OEP because Dicanna does not contain the potentially suppressive T5. i wouldnt want to kill my thyroid either so id go lean xtreme with tt33 or dicanna with OEP

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I know not to do the TT-3 with the Dicana. Would the Dicana yield better results than TT-3?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I know not to do the TT-3 with the Dicana. Would the Dicana yield better results than TT-3?
Its hard to say since they do not show what exact isomers of t3 they are using, with that being said, I have nothing but GOOD from it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uuggg, sorry about that,

yes dicana is a much safer bet. i did 2 cycles of it, i think once with leviathan re-loaded. was great. keep your protein up and use lean xtreme as a pct.

i just did a 3 week OEP cycles, it made me so hungry i had to quit. dropped 1 pound but i would never do OEP again. i did like the USP Recreate however. OEP was terrible in my experience. if you do have to do OEP i would do 1-1-1 dosing protocol, if you do 2-1 you may get a heavy crash about 3-4 hours after that initial 2 dose.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now, if your talking about iforce tt-33 i think that would be a nice bet for good results.

i did a very unique 6 week cycle og thyrocuts/thyrotabs at a 1:1 ratio, stacked with ATD (25mg am), divanex and resveretol (400mg at night) and lastly 1gr daily of trib with amazing results.

finished with a 3 week 200mg daily of 7-keto for pct along with kelp.

i have tt-33 in my cabinet i cant wait to try it out. hope it works out, but ive done mitotropin and it sucked a**.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this looks like it might be what's going to happen:

Weeks 1-4,5,6? IForce TT-3
Weeks 1-? BioForge
Weeks 4,5, or 6 - 10ish Lean Xtreme and Kelp

How long is it ok to run the TT-3? I know I can run the BioForge for pretty much however long I want. Does this look somewhat ok?

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Here is the latest:

Iforce TT-3 Weeks 1-5 (1 cap wk.1, 2 caps wk. 2, 3 caps wk.3, possibly 4 caps wk. 4-5)
Omega T-Force
EC stack

PCT:
200mg 7-keto weeks 1-4
Kelp weeks 1-4
Forslean wks 1-4
T-Force

How's it lookin guys? I was gonna add in 6-bromo caps but don't want to aggrivate gyno or get estrogen rebound....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the latest:

Iforce TT-3 Weeks 1-5 (1 cap wk.1, 2 caps wk. 2, 3 caps wk.3, possibly 4 caps wk. 4-5)
Omega T-Force
EC stack

PCT:
200mg 7-keto weeks 1-4
Kelp weeks 1-4
Forslean wks 1-4
T-Force

How's it lookin guys? I was gonna add in 6-bromo caps but don't want to aggrivate gyno or get estrogen rebound....
that is a very interesting stack, unique and effective. potent fat burning with a increase in test to protect muscle catabolism.

start with 4 daily of the t-force and after 2 weeks you can work your way up to 6 daily. should last about 5-6 weeks. its a good sale right now at bogo and picked it up for myself for near future use. nice option.

for the EC stack, im not sure but you may want to go 5 days on 2 days off, your body can get used to it pretty quick. some people like 7 days a week but i would prefer 5 on 2 off.

also, im not sure if you have done EC before, but the E was pretty addictive in my experience, and when you get off of it the crash was pretty hard. so i would really consider 5 on 2 off, 4-5 weeks max.

what are your stats by the way, age/weight/height/arm size?

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Hey ax1, I'm 22, 182lbs. 5'10. Arm size is about 15.5, haven't measured lately. Here are some other stats:

I've got high hopes for this stack, can't wait to get started. As far as diet and other supps, lots of protein, chicken, fish, walnuts, green veggies. I eat when I'm hungry and down about 11 scoops of Xtend a day (which makes you feel awesome btw).

Lookin to get nice and cut up for spring break, this should do the trick. I'll try to keep this thread updated and maybe do a mini log when I get the stuff and get it rolling.

I'll def. do 5 on 2 off for the EC. What about 5 on 2 off for T-Force? Or anything else in my stack?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
t-force at 5 on 2 off, or 7 days a week is really up to the user. ive done 6 weeks straight, its really your choice, you cant go wrong with either way. i would still do it straight at 6 weeks max (2 bottles)

if you really really want to ad a finishing touch to this stack, if you can afford it get yourself Testopro. you will be hitting your natural test at different angles here with the t-force. get 1 bottle and stack the testopro the final 4 weeks of t-force. you wont regret it. if you can afford 2 bottles of testopro do t-force 5-on 2-off and testopro daily it will all last 8 weeks and stop it there.

i would say thats about it man. that would be a killer stack.

if you log this PM me so i know you posted, i would def follow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would just get on with this killer stack

you should taper down the tt-33 at the end by the way the final week.

Iforce TT-33 5 weeks
Omega T-Force 5 on 2 off weeks 1-8
Testopro 8 weeks daily
EC stack 5 on 2 off

PCT: (including overlapping of t-force and testopro)
200mg 7-keto weeks 1-4
Kelp weeks 1-4
Forslean wks 1-4

you should get yourself a pill organizer.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'll see about adding the testopro, formula looks great. I'll be in touch when I get everything around. Thanks for your help!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shouldnt have any problems with t-force or testopro. they arent prohormones.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
True, but an increase in test usually means an increase in estrogen. I noticed that Testopro has I3C in it, so that should help.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you should really do the 5 on 2 off with t-force. ive been looking into it for you and the experts, mainly dinoii would say 5 on 2 off for fadogia containing supplements.

3-4 caps may be all you need of t-force.

ill be doing that my next tforce cycle.

look into this link, its originally about tforce in pct, but its informative
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/omega-sports/141902-tforce-pct.html

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for doin that. It sounds like from that thread, T-force and Testopro will go great together. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
ax1, would you taper down the 7-keto and forslean?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem, i want you to have good success.

i think you will be fine without any taper as long as you keep it at 4 weeks for the keto. some people to forslean up to 8 weeks and just stop without taper.

keep in mind some people have stomach issues with forslean, so you may want to start slow, although i never had a personal issue with that.

M

MovedemPlates

Awards
i think the tt-33 looks way better.

you know how much you're getting in each serving, and the 3,5 is dose 50% of the 3,3. They were saying that there should be 0 chance of shutdown with TT-33 no matter what you do.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I'm a little worried about would be estrogen or prolactin sides from possibly the Testopro (fenugreek) and T-Force.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Hey ax1, how would you go about dosing all these things? (time, with/without food, etc.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from their reps, testopro is good with or without food. i would try to make 1 dose about half hour pre-workout but im guessing here, just what i would do. i would split the other dose spread out in the day.

some people have taken t-force with empty stomach and had minor stomach issues that went away in half an hour, its your call here. i would also dose one of the doses pre-workout, and slit the other dose later in the day.

i would take the first dose of tt-33 upon raising in the morning on a empty stomach, try to take it away from your workouts. second dose 8 hours later, but remember same thing dont take before workouts. once you get to 3 servings i would dose every 5 hours. thats the old thyrotabs dosing protocol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the EC and PCT stuff
if you can get a EC pre-workout, that would be killer, i used to love doing that pre-workout. just keep away from night, i would search more info on EC, i havent messed with that in 8 or 9 years since the xenadrine days. the only things ill recommend is 5 on 2 off, and getting it in pre-workout will help you destroy the gym. hope your healthy.

7-keto do first thing in the morning, and the second dose about 4 hours later. basically my philosophy is to dose it like lean fx, they say cortisol is on the rise in the morning and re-spikes 4 hours later. you get the thyroid pct benefit and cortisol control in one. thats how i did it myself a couple of months ago. actually i did 300mg of 7-keto, 100am 100 after 4 hours and the last 100 late day. i took (60 pill bottle) 300mg for 3 weeks with kelp (1 morning and 1 night). nothing wrong with doing 300mg daily, your option.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone think that OEP would work better with TT-33 than EC? Or possibly forgetting a stim altogether and throwing in some HGHup?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone think that OEP would work better with TT-33 than EC? Or possibly forgetting a stim altogether and throwing in some HGHup?
OEP has some thyroid boosting properties, so i would not stack that with tt-33. you will be over doing it, dont take the risk.

other than that, i did not have a good experience with OEP. EC is a proven and affordable supplement for weight loss, OEP is still iffy until more people log it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1, have you had any experience with hghup ?
i havent tried that yet, it looks tempting. i would look around for some unsponsored reviews or logs.

there is also the new lg sciences ghenerate, which on their website they have a link to a good deal, cheaper than hghup.

both are pretty new, i dont want to comment if they are good or not.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, wolf, i cant respond to your PM, your mailbox is full and you have to delete them. hope you see this cause i cant PM until you do so. PM me when you do to let me know.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
So has anyone read the claims that IForces' TT-33 isn't what it says it is on the bottle? Apparently it has 3 times the dose of 3,5 that it says it does, which is not good if thyroid shutdown is what you want. What do you guys think of this?

I am one week into the TT-33 and thinking about switching it out for something else or just dropping it and adding lean xtreme and 6-bromo instead.

Thoughts?

D

davidl351

Awards
So has anyone read the claims that IForces' TT-33 isn't what it says it is on the bottle? Apparently it has 3 times the dose of 3,5 that it says it does, which is not good if thyroid shutdown is what you want. What do you guys think of this?

I am one week into the TT-33 and thinking about switching it out for something else or just dropping it and adding lean xtreme and 6-bromo instead.

Thoughts?
honestly, if someone else can chime in with some qualitative data on how much actual T2 you need to experience thyroid shutdown, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

with that being said, T2 (the stuff in TT-33) is said to be 100x LESS suppressive than T3, the substance that has the same effects as T2 and has been studied more. during one study subjects experienced 20% of total thyroid shutdown at clinical doses of T3. from a hypothetical perspective, you would need a heck of a lot more of T2 than T3 to even start suppression therapy of the thyroid.

for more info, please google "berardi t2". it's the first link. this is just a couple of articles i've read regarding the T2 matter, as well as other scientific articles.

i've also been in touch with iForce reps, so i'm still waiting on a verdict.