Novadex xt+ HGHup + Neovar

brandon615

Awards
About to start this stack here in a week if anyone is interested. Lookin for a recomp effect. Let me know if you have questions or comments. Not lookin to log but i might drop by and give a few comments every now and then.

anbes

Awards
Well, because I cannot buy LG's product from my country, I'll stack the nutras promotio: HGHup + neova
Problem: despite recomendation, Isaw that many uses HGHup in a different whay: pre bedtime...

So How do U think it would be the best way to use them?
I am thinking to do that:

On traning days

HGHup 2cps in the morning and 3 caps pre-wkt
Neovar: 2cps just after wkt with carb and 2 cps in my dinner

Non trainig days (weekend)
HGHup 2cps in the morning and 3 caps before bed
Neovar 2cps with lanch and 2cps with dinner

What about it?

PS. I use to workout about 7pm!

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I really enjoyed using Neovar, seemed to work better then Anabolic Pump. Hope it goes good and looking forward to you dropping by and updating once in a while.

anbes

Awards
wow, sorry hijack this treat.. I thought it was mine...lol I've got one similar...

brandon615

Awards
Its all good.
Im probably gonna dose HGhup 2 in the am 3 in the pm
Neovar 3 pre workout 3 post
Novadex 2 at night
Im startin this comin monday if anyone is interested

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, because I cannot buy LG's product from my country, I'll stack the nutras promotio: HGHup + neova
Problem: despite recomendation, Isaw that many uses HGHup in a different whay: pre bedtime...

So How do U think it would be the best way to use them?
I am thinking to do that:

On traning days

HGHup 2cps in the morning and 3 caps pre-wkt
Neovar: 2cps just after wkt with carb and 2 cps in my dinner

Non trainig days (weekend)
HGHup 2cps in the morning and 3 caps before bed
Neovar 2cps with lanch and 2cps with dinner

What about it?

PS. I use to workout about 7pm!
I would recommend changing your HGHup♂ dosing/timing on Non-Training Days to all 5 caps pre-bed.

As far as NeoVar, make sure that you dose 15-20 minutes BEFORE you eat, not with your food.

Otherwise, looks fine.

Its all good.
Im probably gonna dose HGhup 2 in the am 3 in the pm
Neovar 3 pre workout 3 post
Novadex 2 at night
Im startin this comin monday if anyone is interested
That looks ok. Note the NeoVar dosing/timing recommendation above.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

brandon615

Awards
Yeh I eat at 3:15, workout at 4, then high carb post-workout shake around 5:30. I will dose my neovar like you said about 15 minutes prior to meal and then shake.

anbes

Awards
Yeh I eat at 3:15, workout at 4, then high carb post-workout shake around 5:30. I will dose my neovar like you said about 15 minutes prior to meal and then shake.
neovar is considered to be something like a slin delivery, whatever... wont'be a miss take it pre-wkt? We never use slin before, just before meal!!!
Why this choice of yours?

brandon615

Awards
neovar is considered to be something like a slin delivery, whatever... wont'be a miss take it pre-wkt? We never use slin before, just before meal!!!
Why this choice of yours?
i take it before workout because a eat a high carb pre workout meal

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt even touch novadex xt. it doesnt do crap. i would rather take blue up by CL then novadex and thats saying alot lol

brandon615

Awards
i wouldnt even touch novadex xt. it doesnt do crap. i would rather take blue up by CL then novadex and thats saying alot lol
ha pretty hard to beat a full, free bottle of the novadex xt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah but if you have the money take it with a real test booster. i encourage you to read the back of the label and look up every ingredient in it. i have only done some of them, but my friend actually took time to and looked on different sites for each ingredient and according to him its actually not a test booster, but estrogen blocker/reducer. i respond very well to ALL test boosters. i get acne like crazy and with novadex, i still had limp di(k till i ran a real test booster like testoPRO or DTP or something of that nature.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
yeah but if you have the money take it with a real test booster. i encourage you to read the back of the label and look up every ingredient in it. i have only done some of them, but my friend actually took time to and looked on different sites for each ingredient and according to him its actually not a test booster, but estrogen blocker/reducer. i respond very well to ALL test boosters. i get acne like crazy and with novadex, i still had limp di(k till i ran a real test booster like testoPRO or DTP or something of that nature.
The main ingredient is ATD. It is an AI. Inhibiting the aromatase enzyme is one of the most effective ways of indirectly boosting testosterone. That's why many use ATD as the main ingredient for an over-the-counter PCT. Too high a dose can reduce estrogen too much, leading to a drop in libido (hence your "limp" problem).

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Play around with your dose times of the NeoVar...I sometimes take it 40 minutes prior to a high carbohydrate meal and it works like a charm then. 15 minutes may be too soon for it to kick in. However, everyone has their own sweet spot. If you have any further questions feel free to pm me.

One last thing...Novedex XT does indeed work, but be careful with it. ATD is a very potent AI. If you dose it too high it will dry you out and make your joints feel like brittle and your libido will suffer as well. However, if you dose it right it should treat you good.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

brandon615

Awards
Play around with your dose times of the NeoVar...I sometimes take it 40 minutes prior to a high carbohydrate meal and it works like a charm then. 15 minutes may be too soon for it to kick in. However, everyone has their own sweet spot. If you have any further questions feel free to pm me.

One last thing...Novedex XT does indeed work, but be careful with it. ATD is a very potent AI. If you dose it too high it will dry you out and make your joints feel like brittle and your libido will suffer as well. However, if you dose it right it should treat you good.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
Thanks for the input man. I'm planning on running two caps before bed for thirty days.

gich

Awards

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
damn straight, novedex xt dried my joints a fair bit but libido remained unchanged :)
looking forward to running neovar come monday, along with HGHup n some other goodies :p
also, running 4-5 caps of HGHup pre bed seemed to give me the most effective results, even on training days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just know novadex never did crap for me, then when i ran sustain alpha and igf 2 stack, i saw a HUGE change

brandon615

Awards
Thanks man.
Damn...seven pills is a lot to swallow at night...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.
Damn...seven pills is a lot to swallow at night...
LOL...rookie. Seven pills is nothing. HAHAHAH. :D. Just giving you crap. :toofunny:

BTW...if you notice any undesirable effects with the Novedex...go to 1 cap...ATD is very potent and for some the lower the dosage the better. As always...if you have any further questions feel free to ask man.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

brandon615

Awards
ha yeh I guess I gotta man up and just do it

Awesome chest workout today. Placebo? yeh probably. I always seem to have great workouts the day after I start somethin just because Im so excited.

Is it just me or has anyone else got the green tea burps from either the HGHup or Neovar?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
ha yeh I guess I gotta man up and just do it

Awesome chest workout today. Placebo? yeh probably. I always seem to have great workouts the day after I start somethin just because Im so excited.

Is it just me or has anyone else got the green tea burps from either the HGHup or Neovar?
LOL...don't worry about it bud. It happens. HGH Up sometimes doesn't go down that easy...this is why I drink a diet soda and then some water to make sure I do not get that nasty aftertaste in mouth. It is rough indeed. As for NeoVar...if your getting the burps from it...that means it is working like it should...at max you do not wait longer than 40 mins after taking it before consuming a healthy carbohydrate meal. With NeoVar...you will when it is time to eat...the burps, the chest burning, headaches, sweating will kick in...in essence you'll start to feel hypoglycemic. Don't panic though...that is supposed to happen...that means the product is working properly. As soon as you eat your good to go.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

brandon615

Awards
ha alright thanks man.
But somebody informed me that ATD can affect LCLT supplementation? Not quite sure about that

brandon615

Awards
So far, after one week, Im liking this stack. I still feel its too early to see dramatic results but from the mirror I think I look a little leaner around the waste line and my arms actually look fuller.

The only bad side effects that I have noticed are a little faintness after dosing my Neovar too early. I mis judged when I was gonna eat and ended up eating 40 minutes after dosing. This was too long of a wait for me.
Also the HGHup seems to give me indigestion.

brandon615

Awards
2nd week update

Two weeks in and i can see the leaning effects. Improved sleep, noticeable strength gains, nice recomp effect. Pumps? not any better than before. Could this have something to do with the way im dosing HGHup? People reported good pumps on this and i wonder if its because they dosed pre work out?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far, after one week, Im liking this stack. I still feel its too early to see dramatic results but from the mirror I think I look a little leaner around the waste line and my arms actually look fuller.

The only bad side effects that I have noticed are a little faintness after dosing my Neovar too early. I mis judged when I was gonna eat and ended up eating 40 minutes after dosing. This was too long of a wait for me.
Also the HGHup seems to give me indigestion.
The faintness will be because you are starting to get hypoglycemic - training decreases blood sugar, and dosing NeoVar Recomped will help shuttle what's left faster out of your blood into the muscles, preparing you for more. If in doubt, always keep a simple carbohydrate snack like a banana or something handy after training, so that you can have that if you misjudge the timing of your post-NeoVar Recomped meal.

Two weeks in and i can see the leaning effects. Improved sleep, noticeable strength gains, nice recomp effect. Pumps? not any better than before. Could this have something to do with the way im dosing HGHup? People reported good pumps on this and i wonder if its because they dosed pre work out?
Yes, if you're dosing all caps pre-bed, then this could potentially be the reason. However, remember that pumps are no indicator of the quality of a training session.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

brandon615

Awards
Alright thanks i'll try and keep a banana near by
Yeh I dont usually judge a workout by pumps they are just f***** awesome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 39
Billd1982 Supplements 52
Supplements 11
SixandaHalf Supplements 9