EC vs. Mitotropin...

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a good fat burning stack/combo to get ready for this summer. Would you guys recommend EC or Mitotropin for fat burning? Or Mito + EC possibly? I've heard these two are pretty much at the top right now, is there any others I'm overlooking? OEP possibly?

Thanks...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really think you can't go wrong with EC stack. It is tried and true go to. I also think that AMS new Vapor XT looks pretty good and will be using it later on.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason to stack them at all. If you want the thyroid stimulating properties go with real T3 or Iforce's new TT-3

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading on that TT-3 and it seems like people are stacking it with Lean Xtreme also. TT-3, LX, and EC sounds like quite the stack

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading on that TT-3 and it seems like people are stacking it with Lean Xtreme also. TT-3, LX, and EC sounds like quite the stack
that would be very potent indeed

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
EC is better than Mito, ive tried both. Personally i wouldnt stack a thyriod product with a stim. Youd stack a thyriod product with an anabolic. EC plus T3 would be catabolic, if you were using anabolic to combat that. Lean Xtreme might fit the the void of being a anabolic,since its anto cortisol. But EC, t3, and Lean Xtreme would be potent, but not very healthy.