EC vs. Mitotropin...
- 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM
- 01-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I really think you can't go wrong with EC stack. It is tried and true go to. I also think that AMS new Vapor XT looks pretty good and will be using it later on.
- 01-23-2010, 03:08 PM
01-23-2010, 03:13 PM
No reason to stack them at all. If you want the thyroid stimulating properties go with real T3 or Iforce's new TT-3
01-23-2010, 03:34 PM
01-23-2010, 03:44 PM
01-23-2010, 04:02 PM
I've been reading on that TT-3 and it seems like people are stacking it with Lean Xtreme also. TT-3, LX, and EC sounds like quite the stack
01-23-2010, 06:44 PM
01-23-2010, 06:54 PM
01-23-2010, 07:09 PM
EC is better than Mito, ive tried both. Personally i wouldnt stack a thyriod product with a stim. Youd stack a thyriod product with an anabolic. EC plus T3 would be catabolic, if you were using anabolic to combat that. Lean Xtreme might fit the the void of being a anabolic,since its anto cortisol. But EC, t3, and Lean Xtreme would be potent, but not very healthy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hootie1970 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Young One in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:27 PM
- By ffmedic32 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 32Last Post: 01-05-2009, 08:33 PM
- By KgTomCat in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:26 AM
- By lou38 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2008, 09:28 PM