Is Cycle Support 100% needed

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
For a H Drol cycle?

Ive had some people tell me it "MAY" hinder results. Any truth to this? With H Drol being so Mild would just Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berries get the job done safely?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you like your blood pressure I would recommend a cycle support for any anabolic cycle...
Get some fish oil, milk thistle and hawthorne berry and you will be good..

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
For a H Drol cycle?

Ive had some people tell me it "MAY" hinder results. Any truth to this? With H Drol being so Mild would just Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berries get the job done safely?
no it's no necessary.....but neither is wiping after you go #2...but it's a good idea. it will only help you, not hurt you. we all want to be safe with our bodies right? what good is a body that looks awesome on the outside but inside there's are kinds of things going wrong. i've never heard of someone dying from looking poorly, it is always the internal things...

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! Im currently using Cycle Support. I was told by a few that it can Hinder Gains. Dont know the truth to that. Alot of the guys said they use Milk Thistle and HawthorneBerries and they use a more potent PH then H Drol. I was just curious if it does Hinder the gains

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Cycle Support during my Hdrol cycle and had excellent gains. I also used the "stagger" dosing method. Hdrol dose 1, cycle support 4 hours laters... 4 hours later Hdrol dose 2, cycle support 4 hours later.

After bloodwork, people can find their own personal susceptibilities from using steroids and can tailor their health support plans. For example, my liver enzymes and LDL barely budge with most cycles. However, my HDL drops pretty consistently and my BP skyrockets. So now I tailor my health plans to fit my own personal needs.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
theres been talk that milk thistle hinders on cycle gains, but its better to take and protect yourself than to end up having complications later.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not needed but highly highly highly recomended! for any cycle actually, it is just insurance, if its a $ issue you may want to re think the whole cycling thing ;)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The idea that milk thistle hinders gains has been debated for years but I have yet to see anybody say they could tell a diffrence. Although I'm sure somebody will now since I posted this.lol

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle prevents liver tumors... i don't care if i can gain an extra 3 pounds without it... am i alone lol?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The idea that milk thistle hinders gains has been debated for years but I have yet to see anybody say they could tell a diffrence. Although I'm sure somebody will now since I posted this.lol
I personally don't think that milk thistle has hindered any of my methyl runs.

However, I did run 400mg SamE every morning during an epithio run. There was a lot of speculation by people who followed my log suggesting that my cycle wasn't as productive as it should have been. I really like the effects of SamE but probably won't run it on cycle again.