Back to basics: Activate Xtreme + tamox + creatine

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I took some time off the gym and other stuff but im back. in that time i had gyno flare up just on my right nip a small bump that hurts. A few days ago i started taking activate xtreme and nolva and i been on creatine for a week prior to that. Im going to write the schedule of the doses and diet.

For breakfast i have depends on whats im in the mood for. it could be eggs, steak, chicken, i cook with extra virgin olive oil and my morning carbs i get them from oatmeal, whole wheat bread . I also have a small salad.
After that i take my Activate X.
When i get to my office i take the tamox with is a 10 mg dose(it has helped with the gyno pain its practicly gone)

a few hrs later i eat 2 cans of solid albacore with 6 roasted vegetable ritz crackers, with a nother small salad

then like 3 hrs later i do the same but this time i add a activate extreme cap

depends on how busy my work schedule is i might eat 2 albacore cans with salad from 3 to 4 times a day. i try to squezze a fruit here and there(i dont like fruits :(). and after my workout i usually have something like chicken or steak with veggies and some whole wheat bread with nutella.

i been eating like that for more than a week.

The real question of this thread is, im wasting tamox using it low dose(10mg) along with Activate Xtreme?:nervous:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you think you're wasting your tamox? It's working at that dose, right?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Why would you think you're wasting your tamox? It's working at that dose, right?
my gyno lump has been comming and going this few days. the pain is gone. Some days i get morning wood others i dont get anything.
I found a old bottle of stoked that has like 18 caps and some lean xtreme 24 caps i mightr add them to see if things change.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
morning wood is a reaction when a full bladder pushes on the prostate so I've seen described multiple times from very reputable sources. They suggest that morning wood indicates nothing about hormonal flux.

Many who have gyno find that test boosters and free test boosters frequently aggravate gyno, myself included. For the most part, gains from test boosters are minimal in exchange for gyno irritation in my opinion.

Finally, if you're only a few days in and the gyno is already starting to come and go, I'd say you are on the right track. If you get about 10 days in and your small lump isn't gone, I suggest adding in Formestane. It obliterates the super small lump and sensitivity that I have within about 2-3 days. At that point, the low dose tamox might be able to keep it down once you get off the formestane.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
morning wood is a reaction when a full bladder pushes on the prostate so I've seen described multiple times from very reputable sources. They suggest that morning wood indicates nothing about hormonal flux.
From my own experience, I'd have to disagree. It may be the "mechanism" that causes it but if your junk isn't working right, I don't care how full your bladder is, you're not having wood. Just the opinion of a 50 year old.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my own experience, I'd have to disagree. It may be the "mechanism" that causes it but if your junk isn't working right, I don't care how full your bladder is, you're not having wood. Just the opinion of a 50 year old.
Not arguing your POV, but for the sake of discussion, why do you think morning wood is necessary for normal bedroom function?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Many who have gyno find that test boosters and free test boosters frequently aggravate gyno, myself included. For the most part, gains from test boosters are minimal in exchange for gyno irritation in my opinion.

Finally, if you're only a few days in and the gyno is already starting to come and go, I'd say you are on the right track. If you get about 10 days in and your small lump isn't gone, I suggest adding in Formestane. It obliterates the super small lump and sensitivity that I have within about 2-3 days. At that point, the low dose tamox might be able to keep it down once you get off the formestane.
Nice post, Ima pick up some formestane and try it out.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Not arguing your POV, but for the sake of discussion, why do you think morning wood is necessary for normal bedroom function?
It's an indication that everything is in working order. Also, having nightly erections and/or morning wood keeps blood flow to your penis which keeps it "healthy", so to speak.

Is it necessary for normal bedroom functioning? I don't know, but it sure is an indication of health, if you ask me.

Just as an aside, What is "normal" ? Now that I'm 50 it's quite different from when I was in my 20's and 30's. lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's an indication that everything is in working order. Also, having nightly erections and/or morning wood keeps blood flow to your penis which keeps it "healthy", so to speak.

Is it necessary for normal bedroom functioning? I don't know, but it sure is an indication of health, if you ask me.

Just as an aside, What is "normal" ? Now that I'm 50 it's quite different from when I was in my 20's and 30's. lol
No offense intended but I have to respectfully disagree. I don't believe there's any evidence, scientifically or anecdotally, to support those statements. I believe that sexual function is an indication of sexual health, not the presence of random erections or morning wood.

Oh well, on with the log... sorry for the hijack OP :D

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I believe this has merit. I have very low drive but wake with raging hard ons only because I have to take a leak so bad

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I believe this has merit. I have very low drive but wake with raging hard ons only because I have to take a leak so bad
And you haven't gone through andropause yet, either. You'll look back 15 years from now and see that I was right.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I have found that, if i take tamox EOD i get more horny. i might try that dose for a few days and see what happens.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
******UPDATE******

the lump seems like its gone, also some fatty tissue that wasnt hard hard seems to be gone also on both of my pecs. I also noticed that i been waking up in a really bad mood lately. i cant stand stupid ****. other than that things seems to be great.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recommend continuing your stack. I've gotten my problem down to nothin a few times and it always seems to come back. I suspect that I always came off too soon :doh:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I recommend continuing your stack. I've gotten my problem down to nothin a few times and it always seems to come back. I suspect that I always came off too soon :doh:
yep. im tempted to stop but i dont want it to come back. i might do half a bottle of tamox. I want to be ready without thelump or signs of gyno cause "i might" do some real stuff later this year.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep. im tempted to stop but i dont want it to come back. i might do half a bottle of tamox. I want to be ready without thelump or signs of gyno cause "i might" do some real stuff later this year.
the bummer of this whole situation is that things that did NOT cause any symptoms in the past now DO aggravate symptoms. In which case, be prepared, maybe even preventive, with some low dose AI use.

I dunno if would be effective in the real of the things you "might" use but I've found a real low dose of TD formestane to be all I need in a preventive manner... of course if you have access to the things you "might" do, you "might" have access to an assortment of AIs as well :laugh:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the bummer of this whole situation is that things that did NOT cause any symptoms in the past now DO aggravate symptoms. In which case, be prepared, maybe even preventive, with some low dose AI use.

I dunno if would be effective in the real of the things you "might" use but I've found a real low dose of TD formestane to be all I need in a preventive manner... of course if you have access to the things you "might" do, you "might" have access to an assortment of AIs as well :laugh:
i already have more tamox and clomid just sitting there. as far as the other thing my office is like 2 miles from the border(US/MEX) and the nearest Farmacia is like 100 mts on the other side xD