atp tabs

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nutra had them on sale for newyears, anyone try them?

ive tried them a few times... got absolutely nothing from it. put it under my tongue till it was fully dissolved and nothing...

just wondering if its me or everyone

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Really, that sucks bro, I actually enjoy them.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I also like them, they are not something you are going to "feel" though, not a stim, not a hormone, think of it more like a creatine as atp production is one of the main benefits from creatine. For me, they seemed to have the creatine mono I was taking kick in a little faster/harder. But make no mistake, there is not going to be an immediate "feel" impact. As long as these are about .50 per tab or so they are worth it IMHO, but for $1, no way

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what benefits did it give you?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
what benefits did it give you?
same basic benefits as creatine, ability to push a little farther, for example, if doing 4 sets for a muscle group, sets 2-4 would be better (more reps) than before, not necessarily set 1, especially initially. I am also taking crea mono, but noticed this especially when I added the atp tabs. Like I said, I wont use them at $1 per tab, or replace creapure crea mono with them, but for .50 per tab or $1 per workout, it is worth it. It basically I think kicked the creatine in a little faster and just added a little bit more endurance to the workouts.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean to tell me it wasn't like Superdrol?

:lol:

isoc

Awards
  • Established
You mean to tell me it wasn't like Superdrol?

:lol:
No, but sadly many people use hormonals as a basis of comparison to see if something is working. Also, sadly, overall SD is cheaper than ATP tabs (not bashing pal, I like the product), even more sad, a bottle of test is cheaper than your standard pre wkout powder. I wish things were the other way around...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
No, but sadly many people use hormonals as a basis of comparison to see if something is working. Also, sadly, overall SD is cheaper than ATP tabs (not bashing pal, I like the product), even more sad, a bottle of test is cheaper than your standard pre wkout powder. I wish things were the other way around...
ya, i found this out and bought 10 vials of test. its lasted me about a year and a half so far and im feeling great but now my nipples are puffy. im only 16. should i tell my parents?

hahahaha JOKING. thats like those kids who took tren for wayyy too long and got "kidney pain" and the kids who ran mdrol for months straight till the gains stopped.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
it is sad because too many people see that the $$ price for hormones is much less, the gains are quicker, and it is hard to look at full picture, and it skews expectations. This product is a decent product, but wont stand up to hormones.