matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hey All:

Just got a bottle of X-Dreams.

Ingredients:
3-OH-GABA -> this is an attempt to make it like GABOB and help it cross BBB
Valeric Acid -> dunno what this is
2-bromo-melatonin -> a patent has been filed for this. It isn't melatonin but alters the sleep structure in a more profound way to melatonin. I think the idea is to generate more "deep sleep". The patent details can be found on the web.

Current sleep:
Theanine
GABA/picamilon
Zinc / liver cap (copper)
PowerFull 3 caps

I will distcontinue theanine, GABA/picamilon and PowerFull for 1-3 weeks and role into X-Dreams.

It aint big log so I'll place it here. Also depends on how effective it is before I commit to a usage time.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Hey All:

Just got a bottle of X-Dreams.

Ingredients:
3-OH-GABA -> this is an attempt to make it like GABOB and help it cross BBB
Valeric Acid -> dunno what this is
2-bromo-melatonin -> a patent has been filed for this. It isn't melatonin but alters the sleep structure in a more profound way to melatonin. I think the idea is to generate more "deep sleep". The patent details can be found on the web.

Current sleep:
Theanine
GABA/picamilon
Zinc / liver cap (copper)
PowerFull 3 caps

I will distcontinue theanine, GABA/picamilon and PowerFull for 1-3 weeks and role into X-Dreams.

It aint big log so I'll place it here. Also depends on how effective it is before I commit to a usage time.

Valeric Acid is the chief active compound in Valerian. ;)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Very cheesy slogan on the bottle
"Let IBE make your dreams come true"

The proof is in the pudding

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay tried and it works very well. Very happy with the product to date.

F

fayd

Awards
Could we get any specifics, mate? Perhaps contrast it w/ other products you've tried (melatonin, or other combos) or mention how its effects become apparent. Relaxed? Tired? Intense dreams? Hangover effect? Dosing protocol?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
"mate" - you must be British (or Aus)!

X-Dreams: Good dreams, wake up refreshed and wanting to "just do it" (whatever "it" is). An excellent product for me, without doubt. It sets me up for the day. Uncertain of long term effect. I might log it. Dosing standard. I believe all this means that muscle recovery is optimal. Too soon to be sure, but muscle recovery seems fast to date.

Melatonin: I tried melatonin and don't like it. Maybe at very low dosage it might work. Maybe for reseting the body clock. It just doesn't happen for me, might even make me feel "groggy" the next day. Safe long term. Dosing 1mg.

Theanine: I think it helps me relax (it passes through BBB and boosts GABA). Its okay bit $$$ for what I get from it. Safe long term. Dosing 200mg

1-carboxy/ Powerful: This speeds up body regeneration without question, it doesn't increase the quality of sleep subjectively. If I really over do it in the gym PowerFull speeds muscle recovery - no question. Needs cycling. 3 caps. Great product.

Valarian, passion flower: Works at first and then zip. No noticeable effect on sleep after a few days. Long term usage unknown. Tincture five drops.

GABA high dose (3g): Didn't like it, woke feeling "groggy". Probably safe long term. Low dose not noticeable effect.

Taurine: Sure it helps no noticeable effect. Safe long term. teaspoon

ZMA: Sure it helps no noticeable effect. Needs cycling IMO (B6 not the zinc or magnes.) Dosing standard.

Stabilium: just sedates I didn't think it was otherwise beneficial. Its expensive and don't see the point in it. Dosing standard.

"Rescue remedy: Sleep" Bach Flowers: sedates sort of pleasant Dosing standard. I don't think it does much. A shower before bed probably sedates more than this stuff.

Got but not tried "Slumber Stack" PP. Dosing standard.

I don't do combos of sleep products. Other stuff e.g. MSTs product ... if X-Dreams keeps up its performance to date I don't see the need to try another product. If it needs cycling fair enough.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
"I don't do combos of sleep products"

Better rephrase I'll not stack "major" sleep products: theanine, picamilon that sort of thing at standard to low dose I don't see as a "major" product, I think they have minor effect. Melatonin and X-Dreams I would see as a "major" product, e.g. major sedation or sleep quality.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been wanting to try this supplement for a while now. Thanks for the review M7.