MAN Clout and MST citruvol stack

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I am not doing this stack but I just got the word from my boy who is running this stack... that it is the bomb and he lifing some good weight.. I want him to start a log but he has no time ( young and working alot dam him.) I just want to get the word out if you are planing on using clout. he is on day ten and he is looking like he is taking some hgh becuse I thouhgt their is no way he can incease his bench by 10lb in 10 days that is 1lb a week but he did !!!!!! Mat was thinking of taking body octane with Clout but it was outstock so I told he take some Citruvol with clout he ows me big time....

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
any update on this ?
The only update I can give since I am not on this stack is Matt has broken PR in the Gym and alot of folks are taking Clout and citruvol up in boston! I

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
great to hear man, let em know the citruvol ultra is soon to be released, and at a CHEAPER price
Can you say stock pile!!!! I have been running a basic stack using PP great stuff- I do miss my rag and citruvol... back on MST in june... Last thing I am getting the word out on nitroceps too love it and miss it I might add that to my current stack

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AndroRage Supplements 12
B Supplements 2
P Supplement Logs 0
G Supplements 2
MEH89 Supplements 7