SAVE ME FROM IGNORANCE

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
so ive heard really great things about animal pak... went out and bought some.... then realized... what is it that animal pak helps u achieve as far as results? strength? size? endurance? i take two paks a day with meals

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
i tried that... lol all it kept telling me was how "good" the product was and how many people used it.... im asking... good for what?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i tried that... lol all it kept telling me was how "good" the product was and how many people used it.... im asking... good for what?
Have you tried reading the product write-up or reading the label? Also, why would you buy something that you have no clue how, or if, it works?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Im a sucker for a good sales pitch... friends use it and theyre pretty big... and the label just says its a mix of minerals and vitamins and what not....

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I gained 14 pounds of lean mass from one container. Also, my bench went up by 150 pounds.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a sucker for a good sales pitch... friends use it and theyre pretty big... and the label just says its a mix of minerals and vitamins and what not....
like i seriously dont kno....
you just said what it is, a mineral and vitamin mix. It helps make sure you have the micronutrients you need to perform well and stay healthy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
depends how hard you push yourself. gains are 90% diet, training and drive, and 10% supplements.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and as far as physical gains?
how many angels dance on the head of a pin? the worse your overall diet was for micronutrients, vitamins + mineral before, the more it will help.

Like suncloud said diet is the overwhelmingly important part, this just helps to make sure that if you skipped vegetables for a day, you won't run low on magnesium for instance.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want physical gains, take the "Stack" or the "Test" pack not the original mineral and vitamin one. although you need to have all the essentials in your diet. i dont know why you would want to get that if you want physical gains. ask questions on here before you buy it. then after a few days of responses make your decision.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Dude, it's too late to save you from ignorance. But maybe we can help bring you back from it. It's a MUTLI-VITAMIN. You know what those are right? To put it simple: They're pretty much the foundation for any...ANY...supplement regimen/stack. You should take a multi-vitamin over protein powder and creatine any day of the week. They provide your body with essential...you're going to see these words a lot....vitamins and minerals. Without these your body may not have what it needs on a daily basis to run at full efficiency. We don't want that do we?

Like the guys said above, diet and training come first. To me, a multi is more part of your diet than a supplement anyway. And don't be disappointed that Animal Pak isn't going to put 20lbs of muscle on you by summertime. It's a GREAT mutli...one of the best actually. And it will HELP you put on quality muscle and lose unwanted bodyfat. Get your diet and training dialed in or it won't matter what you're supplementing with.

Now....welcome back from ignorance. That's a start...

BTW...how the HELL do you have over 200 posts here and not be able to recognize what a mulit-vitamin is? I'm not trying to be a d*ck, it's just baffling me.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
if you want physical gains, take the "Stack" or the "Test" pack not the original mineral and vitamin one. although you need to have all the essentials in your diet. [i dont know why you would want to get that if you want physical gains. ask questions on here before you buy it. then after a few days of responses make your decision.
You're better than that.....