Just can't decide (Prime, PowerFull, ??DTP/Testopro/MassFX)

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Hey its been a while since I've had that supplement itch, but never fail I'm scratching again. Since my last run (Havoc/3-AD) was so potent (check the log as results were just nutz) I've decided to stay on the natural side on things this go around. I'm trying to decide what to run for an 8 week recomp. I'm currently sitting on the following from my goodie box:

2xPrime
2xPowerFull
MP Assault
2xSunami
Torrent

I can't decide what would be best to run with this to round it out, and opinions seemed to be very mixed on this. Should I go with DTP, TestoPro, or Mass FX and why?

I'll be following this up with a 6 week cut that will include:

2xOEP
2xRecreate
Lean FX
Glycobol
3xAlcaLean
MP Assault
and all the Basics.....

I'm looking to make a decision in the next few days or so. Thanks for the opinions.

TonyMoFo

Awards
I am currently running Powerfull, Prime, Anabolic pump, and testopro right now. I am having some great results only 2 1/2 weeks in. I am thinking of running the swole stack with prime and maybe powerfull when I'm done!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i had the same issue with being undecided as far as with testpro/dtp vs.prime/dtp. wound up with prime/dtp where as now wish i ordered the testpro. but being you got that sunami i would go with the dtp. heard that complimented the dtp well. you got a killa arsenal by the way. but yeah go after that dtp and testopro. that just my opinion.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
i had the same issue with being undecided as far as with testpro/dtp vs.prime/dtp. wound up with prime/dtp where as now wish i ordered the testpro. but being you got that sunami i would go with the dtp. heard that complimented the dtp well. you got a killa arsenal by the way. but yeah go after that dtp and testopro. that just my opinion.
Yeah, the sunami is the reason I was leaning toward the dtp as well. But with that said, I've taken DTHC in the past and didn't get much. Maybe I was a non-responder or maybe I was just spoiled from previous DS cycles. If you think this is an arsenal you should check out my havoc/3-ad log from last year in my signature. It was crazy. 80% of this stuff came out of my goodie box of supplements that I just pick up throughout the year. Thanks for the input.

Can anyone comment on how effective DTP is compared with DTHC? I'd be eager to hear from someone that has taken both.

Tony, were you running the prime, powerfull, AP, and testopro as a recomp or a bulk? What are your results thus far?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Only info I can give is my friend used Mass FX, DTHC, DTP and he told me DTP gave him far better results then DTHC or Mass FX.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
One more vote for DTP, it did what it said for me.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
dtp made my blood pressure so high i couldnt work out and this is only with 3 a day....

i would say out of those, testopro. or a divanyl product like nutraplanets bulk. strong stuff

TonyMoFo

Awards
Tony, were you running the prime, powerfull, AP, and testopro as a recomp or a bulk? What are your results thus far?
I'm Bulking right now. I think it's too early too tell but I ever since I added the Testopro to the Asteroid Stack my works have be more intense my strength has went up alittle bit and I look a little thicker in the upper body. My sleep has been alot better since I started the testopro too I find myself coming out of deep sleeps refreshed in the morning. Libido is alot higher than normal even my GF has noticed!!!!:sasmokin:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
DTP/PowerFull - good stack if you can stomach DTP (I can't stomach DTHC for some reason)

Personally I'd go for an AI and then the cut - more test. T911, formex, formestane etc..

testopro is getting good feedback. Got to be an up and coming product.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah ... the use of oral DHEA has a bad press. ie its in DTP.

See the previous posts for details. I have used oral DHEA and thought it was fine.

This doesn't include TD DHEA nor PP new oral delivary. I sound more like a PP rep every day.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently running Powerfull, Prime, Anabolic pump, and testopro right now. I am having some great results only 2 1/2 weeks in. I am thinking of running the swole stack with prime and maybe powerfull when I'm done!
Nice never thought about running Prime with that stack looks like a sick stack!!!

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Still not sure what to stack. Mass FX is out. It's down to Testopro which sounds like it might be a good fit (and is in stock at the planet), or DTP (which is not in stock) which would probably mesh well with the sunami. Any thoughts on the differences between these 2 products? Anyone who has taken both at different times?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still not sure what to stack. Mass FX is out. It's down to Testopro which sounds like it might be a good fit (and is in stock at the planet), or DTP (which is not in stock) which would probably mesh well with the sunami. Any thoughts on the differences between these 2 products? Anyone who has taken both at different times?
I do not think you could go wrong either way.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you also left out phytotest, which is another great option...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
testopro gets the edge, but i had great results with dtp. i already have testopro/hghup lined up for my next run, but i am very curious how a dtp/testopro stack would turn out. testopro and dtp are my 2 favorite test boosters i would really like to see someone run them together.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
testopro gets the edge, but i had great results with dtp. i already have testopro/hghup lined up for my next run, but i am very curious how a dtp/testopro stack would turn out. testopro and dtp are my 2 favorite test boosters i would really like to see someone run them together.
I would love to see it also.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thatd be interesting to see for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am tempted, but i am locked in on running testopro/hghup.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Testopro it is! Besides it's actually in stock. Pembrook, how would you run the doses of testopro with prime? I'm going to start out running the 69 protocol for prime, and start testopro at the label doses. Any guidance on building on this will be much appreciated. Going to start out with 2 bottles of testopro. Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro it is! Besides it's actually in stock. Pembrook, how would you run the doses of testopro with prime? I'm going to start out running the 69 protocol for prime, and start testopro at the label doses. Any guidance on building on this will be much appreciated. Going to start out with 2 bottles of testopro. Thanks.
Let me get a answer for you from a couple of people who have run it and I will get back to you.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Let me get a answer for you from a couple of people who have run it and I will get back to you.
Thanks Bud. Yeah just wondering how Testopro, Prime, PowerFull, and Sunami might fit together, as far as doses and dose times. Thanks again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stay at 2x2 for first week, then go 3 preworkout 2 later. i tried 3x2 and 2x3, but for me 3 pre and 2 pm was just as effective-the increased dose didn't show much increase in effect.
you might want to try higher dosing, but for me it wasn't necessary.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Bud. Yeah just wondering how Testopro, Prime, PowerFull, and Sunami might fit together, as far as doses and dose times. Thanks again.
This is the answer I got from a respected member of the board who has a lo more knowledge about Prime than I do.

I guess i would want to know how much PRIME he had to run. To get maximum benefit I think he could do 1 extra dose of TestoPro in the afternoon or just before workout. Once again I would want to know how much PRIME and how long he planned to run it. If he has 2 bottles of both I think he would do well with an extra dose of the TestoPro and just 6 a day of PRIME. Maybe 7 of PRIME but there is no benefit to taking PRIME at a timed dose like before a workout. Just evenly throughout the day to keep concentrations consistent.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
This is the answer I got from a respected member of the board who has a lo more knowledge about Prime than I do.

I guess i would want to know how much PRIME he had to run. To get maximum benefit I think he could do 1 extra dose of TestoPro in the afternoon or just before workout. Once again I would want to know how much PRIME and how long he planned to run it. If he has 2 bottles of both I think he would do well with an extra dose of the TestoPro and just 6 a day of PRIME. Maybe 7 of PRIME but there is no benefit to taking PRIME at a timed dose like before a workout. Just evenly throughout the day to keep concentrations consistent.

I have 3 bottles of Prime and I just purchased 2 of Testopro (this afternoon). In addition I will have 2 bottles of Powerfull and 2 bottles of Sunami. I was thinking of running the 69 protocol with Prime unless advised otherwise. Right now looking at an 8 week cycle. Thanks again for the help.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of Prime and I just purchased 2 of Testopro (this afternoon). In addition I will have 2 bottles of Powerfull and 2 bottles of Sunami. I was thinking of running the 69 protocol with Prime unless advised otherwise. Right now looking at an 8 week cycle. Thanks again for the help.
Ok let me try and get you a answer.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 69 PRIME Protocol should be fine.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am well aware of the legend that is Mr. "Strategicmove" and have enlisted his help before for advice. Thanks again to both of you guys.
I also got this from another bro with a lot of experience and has used the products you are. I felt more comfortable in finding a answer because I have not used all of the supps you mentioned so I did not want to give bum advice.

With what he has for an 8 week stack he is best doing 6 PRIME a day Waking, mid afternoon and bed time, Spaced evenly for the first 4 1/2 weeks then move up to 7 a day for the rest of the bottle which will be up in 8 weeks, or 56 days. That also leaves him extra TestPro since it comes with 30 days worth in a bottle that leaves 16 TPro, personally left with that I would take one pill at lunch or maybe before a workout starting on day 40. The Tsunami has ResV and some other hormone optimizers in it so whatever the directions say there. It is only an optimizer but with the divanil and testofen freeing up test in the testopro then that will just be an added kick. Add to that the 1-C in the PowerFULL stimulating LH release as well, and he should really explode or recomp which ever is his goal. The biggest mistake people make with PowerFull is not timing it correctly. It is more important to take it correctly than it is to try to get it in before a workout if you have carbs present. Much better to take at another time if you have a carb containing pre or intra drink. No food 1 hour before, or after taking PowerFULL and he will recieve it's full benefit otherwise about 1/4-1/2 the benefit is realized when taken near food especially.

Matty85

Awards
hey guys when taking DTP im breathing heavily has this happend to anyone should i discontinue the use?

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch Pembroke. Just to make sure I've got it, your buddy is suggesting taking 6 prime each day for 4 1/2 weeks then bumping to 7 pills a day. So no days "off" of prime during the 8 weeks? Just curious because all the other protocols call for off days. Not to second guess you or your buddy, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for "holding my hand" on this one bro.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
DTP has pregnenolone and DHEA.

Can anyone tell me more details on the efficacy of these two in converting to test?

thanks,

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a bunch Pembroke. Just to make sure I've got it, your buddy is suggesting taking 6 prime each day for 4 1/2 weeks then bumping to 7 pills a day. So no days "off" of prime during the 8 weeks? Just curious because all the other protocols call for off days. Not to second guess you or your buddy, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for "holding my hand" on this one bro.
Bro not holding your hand just want to help you get the most out of your cycle. My outlook is if I cannot get the info I will find someone who can. This forum is for helping out other bro's. I will get you a answer on the everyday Prime but I am pretty sure that is what he meant no off days. This guy is a USPlabs sponsored athlete it is MrKleen who know his stuff.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Bro not holding your hand just want to help you get the most out of your cycle. My outlook is if I cannot get the info I will find someone who can. This forum is for helping out other bro's. I will get you a answer on the everyday Prime but I am pretty sure that is what he meant no off days. This guy is a USPlabs sponsored athlete it is MrKleen who know his stuff.
thanks again bro.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks again bro.
Here is a update to your question about everyday use of Prime.

They only suggest that because a lot of people end up wanting to work out every day on it, and although the muscle recovers because of the PRIME the CNS doesn't. As long as he takes his scheduled days off of exercise he is fine. He will be tempted to work out days he should be resting because PRIME primes the muscle for activity and begs for it when inactive. That is why you always here us saying that it makes us want to flex all the time

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Here is a update to your question about everyday use of Prime.

They only suggest that because a lot of people end up wanting to work out every day on it, and although the muscle recovers because of the PRIME the CNS doesn't. As long as he takes his scheduled days off of exercise he is fine. He will be tempted to work out days he should be resting because PRIME primes the muscle for activity and begs for it when inactive. That is why you always here us saying that it makes us want to flex all the time
Gotcha. So what Mr. Kleen is saying is to take Prime everyday, but be mindful that I must rest (Days out of the weightroom) at least a couple days a week. Thanks again Pembroke. I'm looking forward to getting my 2 bottles of Testopro in this week from the Planet. Big fan of AI's product line, but now an even bigger fan of the customer support. I'll post up and let you know how it goes. Thanks again.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you back around Big

paulg

paulg

Awards
one thing...

One thing, dude. Are you telling me you've never used Prime or Testopro before and you want to stack this stuff? Why would you stack things you've never used before? How can you have any idea what is actually giving you results if you are taking more than one thing? When I tried Prime, I tried it alone (just with the basics of creatine and protein). By taking one thing at a time you can be sure what is working. If you took 3 things at once you might only respond to one and you'll be perpetually running that stack and wasting money on something you may not respond to.

I might not know much but i DO know how to waste money on supplements--like buying four bottles of something hyped up (despite never having tried it before) and then end up being a non responder and having a lazy susan full of crap.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing, dude. Are you telling me you've never used Prime or Testopro before and you want to stack this stuff? Why would you stack things you've never used before? How can you have any idea what is actually giving you results if you are taking more than one thing? When I tried Prime, I tried it alone (just with the basics of creatine and protein). By taking one thing at a time you can be sure what is working. If you took 3 things at once you might only respond to one and you'll be perpetually running that stack and wasting money on something you may not respond to.

I might not know much but i DO know how to waste money on supplements--like buying four bottles of something hyped up (despite never having tried it before) and then end up being a non responder and having a lazy susan full of crap.
There are more than a few logs where people are using both and getting very good results.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha. So what Mr. Kleen is saying is to take Prime everyday, but be mindful that I must rest (Days out of the weightroom) at least a couple days a week. Thanks again Pembroke. I'm looking forward to getting my 2 bottles of Testopro in this week from the Planet. Big fan of AI's product line, but now an even bigger fan of the customer support. I'll post up and let you know how it goes. Thanks again.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
Please do let us know how it works out and feel free to ask anymore question during you stack.:)

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established

Preaching to the wrong guy on this one bud. True, I've never used prime, but the ingredients in Testopro are readily available as stand alones as well as being in quite a few test boosters. I've taken fenugreek many times in the past with decent (not outstanding) results, thus the reason I was considering it. Plus, in a addition to the mix in Testopro is Divanil, which is actually a compound I responded well to in DS Activate Xtreme. So you can infer that I have a pretty good idea of how I will respond to Testopro. One can never be sure until you take it, but never the less I have enough experience to make the call.

On another note, I put alot of research and though into every stack I create so please don't concern yourself with me wasting my money. I am well versed in the industry and am quite careful about products that are over hyped, but I do think that these have been out long enough to do research on available reviews and make the call. Thanks for the concern, but your concern is a bit misguided.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are more than a few logs where people are using both and getting very good results.
Your right and these are great products but Paul does have a point, not everybody responds to the same things and it would be better to assess response before stacking. I mean I think he'll so very well on the stack but maybe a 4 week run of each to assess reaction first would be wise.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Your right and these are great products but Paul does have a point, not everybody responds to the same things and it would be better to assess response before stacking. I mean I think he'll so very well on the stack but maybe a 4 week run of each to assess reaction first would be wise.
I do see the point in wanting to assess response on a product before stacking it, and I do appreciate the advice. Thats the great thing about these boards, a multitude of opinions and advice. Both Paul and DW have given great advise, but I feel that I am more than aware of how i will respond to the testopro. I mean lets be real here, I'm not stacking it with a DS like epi, tren, SD, etc. I'm running it along side Fenugreek, Divanil, Quercetin, etc. And like I said before I have a ton of experience with all of these substances previously. Prime is the only thing new here. So any thing out of the ordinary noticed during the stack will be contributed to Prime alone or Prime's synergy or lack there of with Testopro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do see the point in wanting to assess response on a product before stacking it, and I do appreciate the advice. Thats the great thing about these boards, a multitude of opinions and advice. Both Paul and DW have given great advise, but I feel that I am more than aware of how i will respond to the testopro. I mean lets be real here, I'm not stacking it with a DS like epi, tren, SD, etc. I'm running it along side Fenugreek, Divanil, Quercetin, etc. And like I said before I have a ton of experience with all of these substances previously. Prime is the only thing new here. So any thing out of the ordinary noticed during the stack will be contributed to Prime alone or Prime's synergy or lack there of with Testopro.
Oh ok that being the case, then .. carry on... :nervous:

Oh and are you logging it, the strength gains should be insane!!

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok that being the case, then .. carry on... :nervous:

Oh and are you logging it, the strength gains should be insane!!
Not sure. I'm considering it, but it just takes so much time to do, especially the way I log things. Check out my 3-AD/Havoc log and you'll see what I mean. It does keep me honest though and the accountabilty that members on the board hold you to is great. I'll have to give it some thought.