anabolic extreme

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am 19 between 59 and 510 and i weigh 197. I am currrently doing a cut, but i was thinking about doing a mass fx and hyperdrol stack. Is this safe and effective stack?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
or would the asteroid stack be a better option?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the asteroid stack is a pretty nice stack. although i would add creatine to it to make it even better :D

at1010

Awards
  • Established
o i would for sure run creatine mono and probably white flood with it man.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya white flood is good. have u tried any intra workout products maybe to go with it?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Don't take the the hyperdrol, it is an AI and you are 19...go with the asteroid stack

at1010

Awards
  • Established
o ok thanks man thats what i was looking for what exactly is an AI?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aromatase Inhibitor, stops the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. It's hormone manipulation and better left till the body has fully matured.

I personally didn't get much from Hyper/Mass anyway. Asteroid has decent feedback though.... And a lot of backers....

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
i am 19 between 59 and 510 and i weigh 197. I am currrently doing a cut, but i was thinking about doing a mass fx and hyperdrol stack. Is this safe and effective stack?
If you wait a couple of weeks, the newest version of mass fx and hyperdrol will be out. Supposedly a pretty sick stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO i wouldnt run any PH at that age. i know i did at that age, and i wish i didnt. thankfully all of my blood work as come back fine...but an intra workout...you can do xtend. thats a great product. i tried glycergrow and didnt really like it but alot of ppl like it. something to look into at least

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ph? i thought that mass fx and hyperdrol were all natural and not party of the ph family haha. I thought there is no liver support or pct required.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Aromatase Inhibitor, stops the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. It's hormone manipulation and better left till the body has fully matured.

I personally didn't get much from Hyper/Mass anyway. Asteroid has decent feedback though.... And a lot of backers....
Same here, never really could tell I was taking the MassFx/Hyper stack. For the money you are better off going with the Asteroid that Grambo and others are talking about.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
ph? i thought that mass fx and hyperdrol were all natural and not party of the ph family haha. I thought there is no liver support or pct required.
You thought correctly.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
then if i am correct y would it not be safe for an 19 kid to use?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt read all your posts, i jsut aw somebody talk about a PH thats why i replied with my comment. the supplements you want to take are not a PH