- 01-19-2010, 03:14 PM
- 01-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Yes. Some of the ingredients absorb better on a full stomach. Pre-workout obviously isn't a great time to eat much, so empty is fine too.
01-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Normally if something is supposed to be taken with food that means it has fat soluble ingredients, so i'd advise getting some fat in you before taking this.
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM
01-19-2010, 08:33 PM
01-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Bnatural, you need to dose twice daily for a full bottle, then I would do one on off days, 2 on workout days, for full effect. The stuff is awesome.
01-20-2010, 07:12 PM
I would take it on a full stomach, i did/ for a while and had really bad bowel problems and it smells as if the stuff just ran right through you, and i doubt you'll enjoy the taste much, i found it to be like burning fruit punch.
Anyways, enjoy it, it works fairly well!
01-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chaos92287 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:01 PM
- By Madevilz in forum NutraplanetReplies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2007, 07:26 PM
- By Oddball8945 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2007, 07:52 AM
- By glsa17 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:06 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2005, 03:47 PM