Screwed?

michjohn

Awards
I am deeply depending on Anobolic Minds to help me. Bodybuilding.com pricks speak of nothing they know (I am a bodyspace user).

I am a newbie though did some research.

Alright 6 days ago I was minding my own business and posted in a forum about taking AX Mass FX and asking how it would do for me. I used Hyperdrol X2 in the past about 9 months ago. A guy came in talking about Epistane, so I didnt believe him because I have never heard of such a product after looking into it and hearing all the great reviews I had to get my hands on it. I went to TF Supplements and got the last bottle they had.
Now Friday I started my normal dosing: taking 10 a day for the first three days to see how my body would react. Plan on dosing something like this:

Epistane: 20,20,30,30 maybe 40 on last week dont know just depends i am new to prohormones. I am taking Liver supps for support while taking. PCT= Nolvadex

My question is can I take this product after not taking a break from Mass FX? I dropped taking Mass FX after recieving this product. Some guy told me I would recieve bitch tits from not taking a break from the mass FX so someone inform me. You guys are so knowledgeable I look forward to your responses. My question is should i get man boobs if I am taking EPI seeing as how it actually helps some people's GYN and I am going to use proper PCT. I was planning on running the rest of the Mass FX during post cycle. Thanks for taking your time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well if you are prone to gyno aka genetic predisposition then you may get it from an increase in free testosterone(massfx), but other than that you are fine. Its fine to go from MassFx to Epi, just realize Epi lowers testosterone so a SERM is suggested for pct. For a 5a reduced compound like Epi, I would use a Toremifiene, fadogia, 1.2g of divanil or higher, a prolactin blocker such as ginkgo bilbo or l-dopa. Novladex is not my personal choice but either way, 40mg for epi is UNNECESSARY.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine. mass-fx can be used for 8 weeks, and can be stacked with 3-ad. i see no reason if you were taking it for a 3-4 weeks that you could not consider a bridge to epi. i think your support supplements are non-existent to be taking a steroid, but that's my 2 cents.

michjohn

Awards
What should my support supps consist of? Thanks for ur input guys I'll continue on my epi and keep it at 30 in the last weeks. Thanks guys I'll be taking rui prods for my nolva I heard it's a good nolva

michjohn

Awards
Shiz, I would have to walk around with a freaking medicine cabinet. Do you think all of those are equally important I am 23 years old. What about just my multi vits LMAO. Come on.. didnt know what I was getting into here cost more money to buy the support supps and post cycle then the freaking supplement itself.

Steveee

Awards
Shiz, I would have to walk around with a freaking medicine cabinet. Do you think all of those are equally important I am 23 years old. What about just my multi vits LMAO. Come on.. didnt know what I was getting into here cost more money to buy the support supps and post cycle then the freaking supplement itself.
i'm 23 too! hi!

support supplements are very important, you are taking a steroid.

Fish oil
multi vit/antioxidant
liver support (cycle support or something)
probiotics
taurine (back pumps)

pct

nolvadex
creatine
Anti-Cortisol
test booster

you'd normally run your support supps till you finished cycle and PCT

Steveee

Awards
you could stop the cycle now if you are having second thoughts if you've only done 10mg fri,sat and sun.

michjohn

Awards
Heck no man. I am in for the ride. Hell its not like I am dosing 40,40,40,40 I am slow dosing it. Thanks for the brief sum up on on cycle support bro.

Steveee

Awards
Heck no man. I am in for the ride. Hell its not like I am dosing 40,40,40,40 I am slow dosing it. Thanks for the brief sum up on on cycle support bro.
kinda a waste dosing 10mg in my opinion. make sure you drink plenty water too

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm 23 too! hi!

support supplements are very important, you are taking a steroid.

Fish oil
multi vit/antioxidant
liver support (cycle support or something)
probiotics
taurine (back pumps)

pct

nolvadex
creatine
Anti-Cortisol
test booster

you'd normally run your support supps till you finished cycle and PCT
don't think you'd need more than that, and the probiotics is really to help you better absorb nutrients to make the most out of the steroid. keep it simple, but do it right :)

for a stronger steroid, you need much more support, but epi is a pretty mild compound (all things considered).