- 01-18-2010, 01:39 PM
- 01-19-2010, 07:46 AM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
It is but this isn't the real question..
The real question is, will using GABA lend itself to greater/faster increases in LBM and/or fat loss? My experience has been....indirectly. It provides very sound sleep and deeper REM sleep for most. Cheap, effective adjunct to your recovery toolbox.
Just don't bank on the GH release to be the driver.Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By benj851 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:51 PM
- By RReuphoria in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2008, 10:57 AM
- By eneyman in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:12 PM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2008, 12:56 AM
- By keater824 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2007, 02:52 AM