pre cycle plans

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

pre cycle plans

So i am about to start up mdrol and novedex with whey protein shakes , any other things i should throw into the mix to help get big results and not **** up my organs ? Also what lifting program would i get the best results from ? with mdrol going to do 1 pill per day first week then move to 2 week 2 and keep it at that . Any help would be great

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You should research support supps before you mess with one of the more harsh oral steriods on the market.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

dont start this cycle until u have all your stuff down (diet, training...etc). you need to buy "cycle assist" for organ protection and for your blood pressure. there are a few good cycle powders/caps out there including anabolic innovations "cycle". they both are great. i would also take more milk thistle, because mdrol is a methyl and is very hard on your liver. what are u doing about PCT?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by drock111186 View Post
    So i am about to start up mdrol and novedex with whey protein shakes , any other things i should throw into the mix to help get big results and not **** up my organs ? Also what lifting program would i get the best results from ? with mdrol going to do 1 pill per day first week then move to 2 week 2 and keep it at that . Any help would be great
    If you are asking these questions I would say you are not even ready to use creatine...you are going to take superdrol and want us to give you a lifting program?

You need to research a lot more

Also do you mean Novedex XT, if you use that for PCT, if you know what PCT is, you most likely won't recover and your hormones will be Fu****
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

i have currently a great work out sced. and i have gotten novadex that ill take 2 everynight before i got to sleep then i am taking hdrol in the am then about 8-9 hrs later take another one before i work out and taking fish oils and a couple protein shakes through out the day ..... pct i have no idea yet
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

is this guy serious?!

7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i have currently a great work out sced. and i have gotten novadex that ill take 2 everynight before i got to sleep then i am taking hdrol in the am then about 8-9 hrs later take another one before i work out and taking fish oils and a couple protein shakes through out the day ..... pct i have no idea yet
    Please stop before you hurt yourself. Seriously bro do a lot more research before you mess with steriods.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

Yeah...more research...and why would you want to take novedex on an mdrol cycle?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    HAHAHAH my thoughts exactly... enjoy the show! lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

my boy told me about mdrol and told me to take it twice a day , once in the morning with a protein shake then take the second pill right before i work out and then at the end off the night take novadex before i go to sleep .. I have not started anything yet just trying to get info on what i should take with it and such. Just would be great if someone could tell me when i should take it and with what and take what other supps thru out the day and then what to take before i work out and what to take before i pass out ?? Sorry im pissing people off just trying to figure this out
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

my boy told me about mdrol and told me to take it twice a day , once in the morning with a protein shake then take the second pill right before i work out and then at the end off the night take novadex before i go to sleep .. I have not started anything yet just trying to get info on what i should take with it and such. Just would be great if someone could tell me when i should take it and with what and take what other supps thru out the day and then what to take before i work out and what to take before i pass out ?? Sorry im pissing people off just trying to figure this out
    You should never just take the advice of someone telling you what and how to take a potent steriod. You really need to reseach what you are putting into your body. It appears you have no knowledge of support supps or pct and that can VERY dangerous with m-drol. Never just rely on advice from me or you boy or anyone else self knowledge is you best friend.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

Yo bro...type m-drol in the search field and you will have vast amount of info for your research...but please take everyones advice and don't start anything til you have everything straighten out, like pct and support supps you need.

Since you have it, the m-drol will not go bad on you, no need to rush into anything right now!

Once you have a good grasp of what you are takin and have a cycle and pct outlined, people here are more than willing to help at that point, but please do your "homework" before throwing anything down your throat...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this has got to be a troll, at any rate in to watch the silliness
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.18%

Nobody is getting pissed.

Believe it or not, everyone is trying to help you avoid making some serious mistakes that could have long term effects on your health.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Nobody is getting pissed.

Believe it or not, everyone is trying to help you avoid making some serious mistakes that could have long term effects on your health.
    Yeah, you are on a bad path man...
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

so what would be a good way to take mdrol ? with cycle support and thats it i dont need the novadex ?
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

so what would be a good way to take mdrol ? with cycle support and thats it i dont need the novadex ?
    Not trying to flame you or make you feel bad but this appears to be your 1st cycle. If it is do not run m-drol it is one of the harsh opal steriod around.

read up in the pct forum to get a idea about pct. Novedex XT ia a AI that should not be run on cycle so you have to learn more. Look into milder ones like h-drol do some homework and I would be happy to help you.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

You came here for advice, right? The consensus of this forum is that you should not touch M-Drol.

These people are trying to help you, and it would behoove you to listen.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    You came here for advice, right? The consensus of this forum is that you should not touch M-Drol.

These people are trying to help you, and it would behoove you to listen.
    all cycle assist is is for organ protection and blood pressure control. Novadex is labeled as a test booster. during PCT, you still need to take cycle assist, along with a serum and a test booster. i dont use serums cause i never got gyno. i dont use PHs anymore though. get a strong test booster cause this will shut you down hard. you also need to take milk thistle throughout PCT even though Cycle assist has it. you can never be too safe
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

If you really would like to do something checkout Primordial Performance's Dermacrine or 1-T Muscle Stack...fairly mild imo and good for your first cycle...plus you will be covered with their TRS!

Leave the mdrol for later after you've done more research.

You will get great gains from PP's stuff
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

And let's never forget... Considering that you were coming up very very short on your research...

Alcohol should never, ever, EVER be consumed with anything like these products. Not with Steroids, ProHormones or anything on those lines.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle... Please review my plans
    By dsw222 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:07 PM
  2. finalizing first cycle plans...help
    By ryan10 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:33 AM
  3. So much for my second cycle plans:(
    By adampl2t in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:34 PM
  4. New Cycle Plans
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:59 AM
  5. Need some help finishing out my Cycle plans...
    By deadikated in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 01:04 PM