Got 2 bottles of Prime, 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump & 2 bottles Testopro, how to run? - AnabolicMinds.com

Got 2 bottles of Prime, 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump & 2 bottles Testopro, how to run?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Got 2 bottles of Prime, 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump & 2 bottles Testopro, how to run?

I'm 200lbs 5'11.5 at about 16% bodyfat, training 5 years.

My overall goal (however long it takes me) is gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 15lbs of fat
    That would make me 195lbs at about 9% bodyfat.

I'm thinking run:
    Weeks 1-3: Prime Goal: Mass
    Weeks 4-6 Prime and Anabolic Pump Goal: Cut

Week 7 Off

Week 8-11 TestoPro Goal: Mass

Week 12-13 Off

Week 14-16 TestoPro Goal: Cut

I plan to start at the end of February because I took 6 weeks off training before Christmas and want to get back to that level first. Before that I was maybe 203lbs at 15% bodyfat.

Do you think my plan is good, or would you suggest I run the above supplements another way?

Do you think if I give this run my all, I have chance of getting close to my goal?

Thanks alot,

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would just recomp if I were you, 3 weeks is not going to do much in the way of gaining mass, a recomp/lean bulk is much better way to go. I would also alternate Prime and Testopro 8 weeks Prime then 8 Testopro. Gain 10 lbs and lose 15 lbs of fat in 16 weeks, probably not but I still think this is where your going to see the biggest improvment.

Run your calories a bit above maintenance, should give you the desired effect.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

your not going to get mass with prime. its more for strength gaining. i would do prime 69 protocol with testoPRO and pump then recomp with prime and testoPRO after that
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    your not going to get mass with prime. its more for strength gaining. i would do prime 69 protocol with testoPRO and pump then recomp with prime and testoPRO after that
    You can gain with Prime if you eat enough, but it is better from recomp.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would run the Prime/TestoPro together. You would get the nice test boost from the TPro and be able to put that to good use with the strength given from the Prime. Bulk with that and use the AP after for the recomp.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by bigshoulders View Post
    I'm 200lbs 5'11.5 at about 16% bodyfat, training 5 years.

My overall goal (however long it takes me) is gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 15lbs of fat
    That would make me 195lbs at about 9% bodyfat.

I'm thinking run:
    Weeks 1-3: Prime Goal: Mass
    Weeks 4-6 Prime and Anabolic Pump Goal: Cut

Week 7 Off

Week 8-11 TestoPro Goal: Mass

Week 12-13 Off

Week 14-16 TestoPro Goal: Cut

I plan to start at the end of February because I took 6 weeks off training before Christmas and want to get back to that level first. Before that I was maybe 203lbs at 15% bodyfat.

Do you think my plan is good, or would you suggest I run the above supplements another way?

Do you think if I give this run my all, I have chance of getting close to my goal?

Thanks alot,
    I am not sure why you would take a off 2 weeks then start thr Tpro again. I would just keep running it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You can gain with Prime if you eat enough, but it is better from recomp.
    sure you can. you can gain off of anything if you eat enough. just the average weight gain is like 4 pounds. i only gained 3 but thats me. my strength went up alot, thats about it
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    sure you can. you can gain off of anything if you eat enough. just the average weight gain is like 4 pounds. i only gained 3 but thats me. my strength went up alot, thats about it
    Yah but usually there is close to no fat gain on Prime so 3 or 4 lbs can be significant. I can do 7 or 8 lbs in 6 weeks if I dose progressively...
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would run the Prime/TestoPro together. You would get the nice test boost from the TPro and be able to put that to good use with the strength given from the Prime. Bulk with that and use the AP after for the recomp.
    Yah I considered that but I was assuming a limited supply and his goals would be better met over the long term.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thanks for replies
    I think I'll stick to the original plan basically but change it like this:

- Recomp the whole time instead of bulk then cut, maybe switch up calories slightly
    - Don't take any time off during Testopro
    - Take a test booster of some sort with the Prime/AP run as I have some fenugreek capsules, avena sativa, tongkat ali and maca in the house!
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by bigshoulders View Post
    Thanks for replies
    I think I'll stick to the original plan basically but change it like this:

- Recomp the whole time instead of bulk then cut, maybe switch up calories slightly
    - Don't take any time off during Testopro
    - Take a test booster of some sort with the Prime/AP run as I have some fenugreek capsules, avena sativa, tongkat ali and maca in the house!
    Sounds like a great plan. Give it hell bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. 2 bottles M1D, 1 bottle MMv2, 1 bottle Formadrol
    By jeremy8m in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 12:29 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 11:10 AM