neon urine?

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i started taking a couple of supps and one of the supps is making my urine a really bright neon yellow. i think it can be b-50 metabolism support can any one differ?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
When i started getting into bb-ing when i was 15 i decided i was going to get huge by taking like 5 daily multivitamins a day and my urine was SO neon yellow i swear if you shut the lights off it glowed in the dark.

Whatever you are taking you are taking more than you are absorbing and excreting the rest. Option 1) cut back on the supps a bit or Option 2) drink your own urine to absorb what you missed during the first pass.

As far as whether or not it is the vitamin b, very possible. Can you list what you take on a daily basis with dosing so we can possibly suggest where you can cut the dose (saving both $$ and maximizing efficiency).

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
When i started getting into bb-ing when i was 15 i decided i was going to get huge by taking like 5 daily multivitamins a day and my urine was SO neon yellow i swear if you shut the lights off it glowed in the dark.

Whatever you are taking you are taking more than you are absorbing and excreting the rest. Option 1) cut back on the supps a bit or Option 2) drink your own urine to absorb what you missed during the first pass.

As far as whether or not it is the vitamin b, very possible. Can you list what you take on a daily basis with dosing so we can possibly suggest where you can cut the dose (saving both $$ and maximizing efficiency).
I heard option 2 is best

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I heard option 2 is best
Well it is cost efficient. I think you can drink your own urine without drinking any water 3 times before getting sick.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
uhmm option two is looking solid. im taking a 1 multivitamin,2 milkthislte,4 liver 52, 2maca root,75mgs hdrol, total daily

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
I get the same thing with my first piss after taking my multivitaminin the morning and clears up as I drink water throughout the day, generally by the next time I piss. It may also be a dye in the supp your taking. Just drink a lot of water to help cleanse your system.

i started taking a couple of supps and one of the supps is making my urine a really bright neon yellow. i think it can be b-50 metabolism support can any one differ?

gymrat0706

Awards
the reason that you piss bright yellow is because the vitamins are coming out also you will notice it smelling like vitamins. Your body can only absorb so many vitamins at a time and your body is pissing what it cannot intake at that time. Try splitting up your vitamins in the morning and after noon and staggering your dosage

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
A bright yellow hue to the urine following a b-complex vitamin or multi is a harmless side effect of the riboflavin (b-2).

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You want to see something crazy - when i use dnp to clean up after a bulk my piss is beyond yellow. Dnp, besides being the most potent thermogenic, is used industrially as a yellow dye. At high concentrations is turns your saliva yellow, the white part of your eye yellow, your semen yellow, etc.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thanks so much. and crazy that is some crazy stuff to make the saliva yellow

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rodefeeh Supplements 7
rascal14 Supplement Auction 4
hiimnotcool Supplements 1
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 6