neon urine?

  1. Banned
    jbray's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  268 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0

    neon urine?


    i started taking a couple of supps and one of the supps is making my urine a really bright neon yellow. i think it can be b-50 metabolism support can any one differ?

  2. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    When i started getting into bb-ing when i was 15 i decided i was going to get huge by taking like 5 daily multivitamins a day and my urine was SO neon yellow i swear if you shut the lights off it glowed in the dark.

    Whatever you are taking you are taking more than you are absorbing and excreting the rest. Option 1) cut back on the supps a bit or Option 2) drink your own urine to absorb what you missed during the first pass.

    As far as whether or not it is the vitamin b, very possible. Can you list what you take on a daily basis with dosing so we can possibly suggest where you can cut the dose (saving both $$ and maximizing efficiency).
    Back.... for real this time
  3. Registered User
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    When i started getting into bb-ing when i was 15 i decided i was going to get huge by taking like 5 daily multivitamins a day and my urine was SO neon yellow i swear if you shut the lights off it glowed in the dark.

    Whatever you are taking you are taking more than you are absorbing and excreting the rest. Option 1) cut back on the supps a bit or Option 2) drink your own urine to absorb what you missed during the first pass.

    As far as whether or not it is the vitamin b, very possible. Can you list what you take on a daily basis with dosing so we can possibly suggest where you can cut the dose (saving both $$ and maximizing efficiency).
    I heard option 2 is best
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I heard option 2 is best
    Well it is cost efficient. I think you can drink your own urine without drinking any water 3 times before getting sick.
    Back.... for real this time
  5. Banned
    jbray's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  268 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    uhmm option two is looking solid. im taking a 1 multivitamin,2 milkthislte,4 liver 52, 2maca root,75mgs hdrol, total daily
  6. Registered User
    b9cist's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0


    I get the same thing with my first piss after taking my multivitaminin the morning and clears up as I drink water throughout the day, generally by the next time I piss. It may also be a dye in the supp your taking. Just drink a lot of water to help cleanse your system.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbray View Post
    i started taking a couple of supps and one of the supps is making my urine a really bright neon yellow. i think it can be b-50 metabolism support can any one differ?
  7. Registered User
    gymrat0706's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0


    the reason that you piss bright yellow is because the vitamins are coming out also you will notice it smelling like vitamins. Your body can only absorb so many vitamins at a time and your body is pissing what it cannot intake at that time. Try splitting up your vitamins in the morning and after noon and staggering your dosage
  8. Registered User
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    480
    Answers
    0


    A bright yellow hue to the urine following a b-complex vitamin or multi is a harmless side effect of the riboflavin (b-2).
  9. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    You want to see something crazy - when i use dnp to clean up after a bulk my piss is beyond yellow. Dnp, besides being the most potent thermogenic, is used industrially as a yellow dye. At high concentrations is turns your saliva yellow, the white part of your eye yellow, your semen yellow, etc.
    Back.... for real this time
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    A bright yellow hue to the urine following a b-complex vitamin or multi is a harmless side effect of the riboflavin (b-2).
    Exactly.
  11. Banned
    jbray's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  268 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    thanks so much. and crazy that is some crazy stuff to make the saliva yellow
  12. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbray View Post
    thanks so much. and crazy that is some crazy stuff to make the saliva yellow
    yeah its no joke
    Back.... for real this time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. orange triad, neon yellow pee?
    By spazface in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 08:30 AM
  2. Peeing dark neon yellow.. Why??
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:44 PM
  3. Green Urine
    By liftbig74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 06:42 PM
  4. Urine Screen?
    By ICantRunFast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 03:33 PM
  5. Phera-Plex Cycle cause Neon Urine
    By 4theGuns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 08:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in