Just For FAT

waugie14

Awards
What do you guys think are good supps to AID in fat loss? I don't care for any appetite suppressant or energy, so not really interested in a typical fat burner. Talkin about CLA, green tea, etc....stuff like that to make a good combo.

alexx33

Awards
What do you guys think are good supps to AID in fat loss? I don't care for any appetite suppressant or energy, so not really interested in a typical fat burner. Talkin about CLA, green tea, etc....stuff like that to make a good combo.
CLA is good but it's a very slow and gradual fat loss product, most users don't see it taking effect until the 3rd week atleast. 4,000-5,000mg daily of CLA is what you'll need.

i personally love the ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you ever tried a cortisol blocker? i hear their great, lean xtreme is supposed to be one of the bests. i'm currently running a cycle/log of mst shred ultra and really likeing the results only 4 days in though

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
is lean xtreme the same type of produt as 11 oxo??

waugie14

Awards
have you ever tried a cortisol blocker? i hear their great, lean xtreme is supposed to be one of the bests. i'm currently running a cycle/log of mst shred ultra and really likeing the results only 4 days in though
i've heard of them but dont know to much about them. I'll def look into that thanks

Also, i compete under IFPA rules so not much room to try some borderline stuff

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently taking EGCG, CLA, and sesamin. Just started and am hoping to see some decent results soon

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

UKStrength

You mention green tea and CLA which are both excellent, natural fat burning supplements, if so the Primordial Performance Fat Loss Stack is probably right up your street mate. It's an 8-week stack, with green tea, CLA and our topical fat loss product DermaTherm Target.

Let me know if you have any questions!

waugie14

Awards
^ Yeh that was just examples, I've seen your stack, do you have any feedback or logs from it? Thanks!