White flood and After taste

  1. White flood and After taste


    Ok i have 50 servings of wf lemonade flavor the problem is i seem to have an aftertaste that lasts several hours after i leave the gym and i feel like i keep having to burp, but it doesnt bother my stomach or anything.

    Anyone have any ideas as to how i can get rid of or reduce these sides


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nab0610 View Post
    Ok i have 50 servings of wf lemonade flavor the problem is i seem to have an aftertaste that lasts several hours after i leave the gym and i feel like i keep having to burp, but it doesnt bother my stomach or anything.

    Anyone have any ideas as to how i can get rid of or reduce these sides
    I took the same thing, didnt really have that problem but I would think washing it down with water after you drink it, then making sure you drink plenty of water during your workout would get rid of it (make sure you get all that crap out of your throte)

  3. I love the taste, must be your reaction to it
    •   
       


  4. Haven't heard alot of people say this, almost everyone loves the taste and havent heard anything specific on after taste. What exactly does it taste like (if different from WF)? JW cuz may be diet related if you are low carbing (breath may taste metallic)

    Maybe try having some crackers or 1/2 a granola/rice cake right after drinking WF to help with the burping issue..

  5. Yall love the taste!!!???? Joking right haha, the initial taste is OK at best and the after taste is rancid and it does last a little while as well... IMO

  6. yea drinking a ton of water seems to help after taking it. Guess I'll stick to that since I already paid for the stuff and got 50 servings of it...

  7. Honestly, never heard of peeps have an after taste that lasts that long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greek Elite View Post
    Haven't heard alot of people say this, almost everyone loves the taste and havent heard anything specific on after taste. What exactly does it taste like (if different from WF)? JW cuz may be diet related if you are low carbing (breath may taste metallic)

    Maybe try having some crackers or 1/2 a granola/rice cake right after drinking WF to help with the burping issue..
    try this ^

    Quote Originally Posted by nab0610 View Post
    yea drinking a ton of water seems to help after taking it. Guess I'll stick to that since I already paid for the stuff and got 50 servings of it...
    Also, make sure your drinking enough water not only during your workout but through out the day too. 1 - 2 gallons a day.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: chris@controlledlabs.com

  8. yea i'm drinking plenty of water I'll try to eat a couple crackers and see what happens
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:59 PM
  3. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:29 PM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:48 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:46 AM
Log in
Log in