- BEST TOPICAL FAT LOSS -

  1. New Member
    bateman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    52.13%

    - BEST TOPICAL FAT LOSS -


    so ive been told that if ur already fairly lean etc, and ur meal program/training is on point that topicals can aid in skin tightening and a little bit of fat loss. all my **** is dialed & im looking into 1 of these products & wanted to check w/ u all to see what works great- i currently have a bottle of "Ab-Solution, by Vyotech" and dont know if its any good but like i said im looking into what works the best & ill pick up a bottle of it.

    thx all
    -cheers

  2. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  3. New Member
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    235
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

    Napalm.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    going to put in my vote for dermatherm target although RPN's product gets lots of love as well
  5. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    well there are your top three options.... lol so bump for some more opinions
  6. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've used napalm on my lower abs and love handles about 2 months ago and I have to say it worked a treat. I was finally able to get rid of the slight pot belly look, which I couldn't rid no matter how much fat I lost. I've through a mini bulk and now cutting using eviscerate and into my third week. So far it seems most of the fat has come off, but I'm holding water so can't make an accurate assessment until I finish and water under the skin is gone.

    So both are good. Although I have to say, napalm is very clean.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    so ive been told that if ur already fairly lean etc, and ur meal program/training is on point that topicals can aid in skin tightening and a little bit of fat loss. all my **** is dialed & im looking into 1 of these products & wanted to check w/ u all to see what works great- i currently have a bottle of "Ab-Solution, by Vyotech" and dont know if its any good but like i said im looking into what works the best & ill pick up a bottle of it.

    thx all
    -cheers
    Bolded comment is true.

    There are many topical fat loss products out there. Everyone will have different experiences with them, and while some may work for one they may not for another and for any given individual one product may be effective and another won't be.

    Personally I have used many topical fat loss products (in order of first use):
    * Avant Research Napalm
    * LG Sciences LipoBURN
    * Primordial Performance DermaTherm
    * Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate
    * Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
    * Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
    * Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
    * Better Body Sports Liposolv

    LipoBURN, DermaTherm (original), and Eviscerate are the three products (not necessarily in that order) that gave me the best results. Please note that I was leaner when using some than others and also used some longer than others, but these are my top three re assistance with fat loss.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Eviscerate or Napalm. You can also try Atomic Meltdown. AM licensed the Napalm formula to use in it and its also a bronzer tanning lotion. The only problem I had with it is that it made me smell like syrup.
  9. New Member
    F355's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    339
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.77%

    Eviscerate. It's the only topical I've used and it works very well for me. I put a pump on each side of my midsection because love handles are my biggest problem area and then spread it all around to the front and back. Then I add a little application to the back of my neck and around my traps and shoulders. For how much I use, which isn't a lot, I've been seeing really good gradual results, it's awesome. On leg workout days I apply it to my glutes, hips, and thighs (both inner and outter). The burn on the glutes is great, it really feels like it's just melting and tighting that area haha. When doing the lower body, be VERY cautious around your genitals because it will burn!

    As long as Eviscerate is around, it's my go-to topical.
  10. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    ... When doing the lower body, be VERY cautious around your genitals because it will burn!
    ...
    lol, it must have sucked finding that one out! I remember how icy/hot felt when my wife was putting it on my leg and put some on my boys as a joke...not fun.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  11. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    going to put in my vote for dermatherm target although RPN's product gets lots of love as well
    You know it.
  12. New Member
    ekdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.35%

    Clenviscerate
  13. New Member
    whoisbambam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

    Rosie Chee Scott,

    Thank you VERY much for this information. I was very interested in eviscerate, but nutraplanet does not seem to carry it any longer.

    I purchased 3 bottles from another site, reluctantly, as I have been burnt in the past from 'other' less-reputable online nutrition sites.

    I went ahead and ordered 2bottles of lipoBurn at nutraplanet.

    Do you think it would be ok to first use one spray of lipoburn, and then apply the eviscerate?

    I am very grateful for your reviews--it seems these topical agents are coming hard to come by--i recently lost 60lbs in about 4months, and it took me over another month to lose 5lbs, and i am stuck at about the last 3lbs of 'subcutaneous' fat that seems to 'hang' via loose skin from my abdomen (along with the stretch marks, truly a lame site). I have been unable to lose this fat, even with extreme (stupid) calorie restrictions wherein i lost muscle (and thus started erase pro to regain it, along with alpha t2, and I am eating more, along with optimum nutrition whey prior to workout, and then optimum casein whey 2-3 times a day to help suppress catabolism and appetite).

    On another note, i bought a few bottles of 3gmYohimbine hcl from nutraplanet and I was going to add 3gm to a pint of 99% DMSO and apply it with a glass dropper (making sure no contact with the rubber top) and spread via a metal spoon, but I recently read that yohimbine is NOT compatable with dmso--does anybody know a simple way to mix this yohimbine into a solution? I know how to do the calculations per ml to determine dosage, and i have a gempro500 scale for proper weight (2mg accuracy) for further cutting the yohimbine.

    Any and all help appreciated.

    I dont think it matters, but I am 43y/o male, 170.25lbs (balance scale), 5ft9, muscular chest, arms, back (need to improve leg mass but must be careful due to knee injury from childhood necessitating open surgery). My abdomen is downright awful--much worse than my love handles. I also have a little around my nipple area (i used to have a larger chest) and a tad beneath the tricep.

    Thank all of you that help.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Bolded comment is true.

    There are many topical fat loss products out there. Everyone will have different experiences with them, and while some may work for one they may not for another and for any given individual one product may be effective and another won't be.

    Personally I have used many topical fat loss products (in order of first use):
    * Avant Research Napalm
    * LG Sciences LipoBURN
    * Primordial Performance DermaTherm
    * Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate
    * Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
    * Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
    * Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
    * Better Body Sports Liposolv

    LipoBURN, DermaTherm (original), and Eviscerate are the three products (not necessarily in that order) that gave me the best results. Please note that I was leaner when using some than others and also used some longer than others, but these are my top three re assistance with fat loss.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
  14. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4894
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

    Espsom Salt Bath
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by whoisbambam View Post
    Rosie Chee Scott,

    Thank you VERY much for this information. I was very interested in eviscerate, but nutraplanet does not seem to carry it any longer.

    I purchased 3 bottles from another site, reluctantly, as I have been burnt in the past from 'other' less-reputable online nutrition sites.

    I went ahead and ordered 2bottles of lipoBurn at nutraplanet.

    Do you think it would be ok to first use one spray of lipoburn, and then apply the eviscerate?

    I am very grateful for your reviews--it seems these topical agents are coming hard to come by--i recently lost 60lbs in about 4months, and it took me over another month to lose 5lbs, and i am stuck at about the last 3lbs of 'subcutaneous' fat that seems to 'hang' via loose skin from my abdomen (along with the stretch marks, truly a lame site). I have been unable to lose this fat, even with extreme (stupid) calorie restrictions wherein i lost muscle (and thus started erase pro to regain it, along with alpha t2, and I am eating more, along with optimum nutrition whey prior to workout, and then optimum casein whey 2-3 times a day to help suppress catabolism and appetite).

    On another note, i bought a few bottles of 3gmYohimbine hcl from nutraplanet and I was going to add 3gm to a pint of 99% DMSO and apply it with a glass dropper (making sure no contact with the rubber top) and spread via a metal spoon, but I recently read that yohimbine is NOT compatable with dmso--does anybody know a simple way to mix this yohimbine into a solution? I know how to do the calculations per ml to determine dosage, and i have a gempro500 scale for proper weight (2mg accuracy) for further cutting the yohimbine.

    Any and all help appreciated.

    I dont think it matters, but I am 43y/o male, 170.25lbs (balance scale), 5ft9, muscular chest, arms, back (need to improve leg mass but must be careful due to knee injury from childhood necessitating open surgery). My abdomen is downright awful--much worse than my love handles. I also have a little around my nipple area (i used to have a larger chest) and a tad beneath the tricep.

    Thank all of you that help.
    No worries

    LipoBURN does NOT spray - it is a lotion, the same as Eviscerate. Yes, you can apply LipoBURN before Eviscerate. That said, you really don't need to be using TWO topicals.

    "Stupid" and extreme caloric restriction is NOT the way to achieve optimal fat loss, and, as you found out, only causes more muscle loss than fat loss. You need to find what works right for YOU re nutrition (and training - since both combined are the best thing) for fat loss and use that - never mind what anyone else says or does for it.

    Remember that supplements are NOT the answer to your body issues - if you want results, make sure you have a firm foundation of the basics and have those right before looking to "supplement" them.

    I suggest that you look around the forum a little more, since your questions have been brought up before. Matt (aka dsade - and the creator of Eviscerate) will be best able to help you re information on mixing solutions, I think, so contact him.

    All the best with your fat loss.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    whoisbambam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

    Rosie,

    Thank you for your reply.

    I reviewed your site, supplement recommendations, etc., and based up that and this forum I am going to try this:

    Immediately upon awakening (4.30pm-5pm):
    Alpha T2 2caps
    Raspberry Ketones one cap, nutraplanet
    Geranium extract, nutraplanet

    shower, then:
    Topical Lipoburn then Eviscerate (hopefully yohimbine doesnt interfere with geranium)

    On workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 etc:
    NO Shotgun MHF-1 (70cal) on workout days, which is only every 2days, like M, Th, Su
    I considered Assault, but the baylor study made me favor the shotgun. They actually appeared kindof similar, overall. If you have an opinion, let me know.

    On non-workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 :
    Optimum nutrition casein protein, 120cal

    9.30pm:
    Erase Pro (max 60days, 30days off)
    MVI, omega, etc
    Super Cissus RX (feb 2011 i ripped my bicep off my arm, obv. needing surgery, dont want a repeat)
    Raspberry Ketones 1cap
    Dinner: 1 lg handful walnuts (200cal), 1lg handful almonds (200cal), 1serving casein protein (120cal), 3 eggland best eggs (210cal), meat (700cal)

    11.30pm:
    Alpha T2
    caffeine 200mg, nicotine gum 4mg

    2am:
    Alphaburn (30mg rauwolscine with bioperine)
    Raspberry ketones 1cap
    casein protein (120cal)
    caffeine 200mg, nicotine gum 4mg
    200cal meat.

    8.30am, sleep:
    3mg melatonin
    unisom
    Somnidren-GH powder on M-TH only


    So I think that is about 1750 calories a day. I dont eat any fruit, veggies (other than dill pickles sometimes), bread, or any source of carbs (meat with mustard or sucralose ketchup, 1gm carb).

    I dont workout very hard, presently very slow reps/technique:
    3 sets of everything (sometimes 2 if i am too tired):
    squats 15-20reps
    dumbell curls 8-10reps
    tricep extensions 12-15reps
    dumbell lat pulls, bent over, 10reps
    25 pushups
    35-50reps leglifts (i know crunches are better, but there is only 1inch between my ribs and hip bones, and i dont get the burn cause of bad technique, but with leglifts it is quite the burn)

    I do squats, tricep extension, and curls back to back no resting, rest 5minutes, repeat X3, then do the same for pushups, lat-pulls, leglifts


    My goal is simply to maintain musculature (perhaps build some in the legs) and lose fat.


    Does anybody have any feedback on this routine? Is it good enough to lose fat without losing muscle? I am about 5'9", 170lbs, 43 male, and I dont do cardio, activity is mild (not sedentary, M-TH about 5hrs of fast-paced work, the other 7 is slow, dont do much FRi-Sun unless except for the weights, dance class is mild (not all guys have rhythm--trying to rectify), etc)

    I did cardio for awhile but it nearly killed me (extreme exhaustion and muscle loss).
  17. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by whoisbambam View Post
    Rosie,

    Thank you for your reply.

    I reviewed your site, supplement recommendations, etc., and based up that and this forum I am going to try this:

    Immediately upon awakening (4.30pm-5pm):
    Alpha T2 2caps
    Raspberry Ketones one cap, nutraplanet
    Geranium extract, nutraplanet

    shower, then:
    Topical Lipoburn then Eviscerate (hopefully yohimbine doesnt interfere with geranium)

    On workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 etc:
    NO Shotgun MHF-1 (70cal) on workout days, which is only every 2days, like M, Th, Su
    I considered Assault, but the baylor study made me favor the shotgun. They actually appeared kindof similar, overall. If you have an opinion, let me know.

    On non-workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 :
    Optimum nutrition casein protein, 120cal

    9.30pm:
    Erase Pro (max 60days, 30days off)
    MVI, omega, etc
    Super Cissus RX (feb 2011 i ripped my bicep off my arm, obv. needing surgery, dont want a repeat)
    Raspberry Ketones 1cap
    Dinner: 1 lg handful walnuts (200cal), 1lg handful almonds (200cal), 1serving casein protein (120cal), 3 eggland best eggs (210cal), meat (700cal)

    11.30pm:
    Alpha T2
    caffeine 200mg, nicotine gum 4mg

    2am:
    Alphaburn (30mg rauwolscine with bioperine)
    Raspberry ketones 1cap
    casein protein (120cal)
    caffeine 200mg, nicotine gum 4mg
    200cal meat.

    8.30am, sleep:
    3mg melatonin
    unisom
    Somnidren-GH powder on M-TH only


    So I think that is about 1750 calories a day. I dont eat any fruit, veggies (other than dill pickles sometimes), bread, or any source of carbs (meat with mustard or sucralose ketchup, 1gm carb).

    I dont workout very hard, presently very slow reps/technique:
    3 sets of everything (sometimes 2 if i am too tired):
    squats 15-20reps
    dumbell curls 8-10reps
    tricep extensions 12-15reps
    dumbell lat pulls, bent over, 10reps
    25 pushups
    35-50reps leglifts (i know crunches are better, but there is only 1inch between my ribs and hip bones, and i dont get the burn cause of bad technique, but with leglifts it is quite the burn)

    I do squats, tricep extension, and curls back to back no resting, rest 5minutes, repeat X3, then do the same for pushups, lat-pulls, leglifts


    My goal is simply to maintain musculature (perhaps build some in the legs) and lose fat.


    Does anybody have any feedback on this routine? Is it good enough to lose fat without losing muscle? I am about 5'9", 170lbs, 43 male, and I dont do cardio, activity is mild (not sedentary, M-TH about 5hrs of fast-paced work, the other 7 is slow, dont do much FRi-Sun unless except for the weights, dance class is mild (not all guys have rhythm--trying to rectify), etc)

    I did cardio for awhile but it nearly killed me (extreme exhaustion and muscle loss).
    No worries You have a lot going on at once, especially when your nutrition is not great - more supplements does NOT make up for your lack of nutrition. There is much that needs to be reviewed here - I highly recommend that you just get yourself a Professional Trainer to set everything up for you, instead of doing it yourself if you don't know what you're doing, as they are going to be able to help you comprehensively and advise the best for you based on your history and situation. There are Trainers here and maybe someone will do it for you, but bear in mind that what you are asking is very time-consuming and this is what some of us do for a living.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. New Member
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    12293
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    3.72%

    Abliderate Advanced/

    Thread.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  19. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Eviscerate or napalm + cap
  20. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181013
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%

    Im currently using ab solutions by vyo-tech and for 20 dollars a bottle it has exceeded my expectations.
    Dont let anyone full you with these topicals, none of them burn fat but if you are already a very lean person they help to tighten and possibly remove excess water under the skin. You can feel the ab solutions work as the area you apply it to will heat up and give a slight burn sensation especially if you do some cardio. Personally I like it and will buy it again.
  21. New Member
    whoisbambam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

    ab solutions seems to have aminophylline in it--which is interesting, along with caffeine and yohimbe--which isnt necessarily yohimbine. i couldnt find their site and we cant ask for sources.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:20 AM
  2. Topical fat loss
    By wolfe14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:19 AM
  3. Topical fat loss
    By rombusempire in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 04:56 AM
  4. Topical fat loss agents
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 05:03 PM
  5. topical fat loss
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 03:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in