- BEST TOPICAL FAT LOSS -

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
so ive been told that if ur already fairly lean etc, and ur meal program/training is on point that topicals can aid in skin tightening and a little bit of fat loss. all my **** is dialed & im looking into 1 of these products & wanted to check w/ u all to see what works great- i currently have a bottle of "Ab-Solution, by Vyotech" and dont know if its any good but like i said im looking into what works the best & ill pick up a bottle of it.

thx all
-cheers

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
going to put in my vote for dermatherm target although RPN's product gets lots of love as well

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well there are your top three options.... lol so bump for some more opinions

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've used napalm on my lower abs and love handles about 2 months ago and I have to say it worked a treat. I was finally able to get rid of the slight pot belly look, which I couldn't rid no matter how much fat I lost. I've through a mini bulk and now cutting using eviscerate and into my third week. So far it seems most of the fat has come off, but I'm holding water so can't make an accurate assessment until I finish and water under the skin is gone.

So both are good. Although I have to say, napalm is very clean.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so ive been told that if ur already fairly lean etc, and ur meal program/training is on point that topicals can aid in skin tightening and a little bit of fat loss. all my **** is dialed & im looking into 1 of these products & wanted to check w/ u all to see what works great- i currently have a bottle of "Ab-Solution, by Vyotech" and dont know if its any good but like i said im looking into what works the best & ill pick up a bottle of it.

thx all
-cheers
Bolded comment is true.

There are many topical fat loss products out there. Everyone will have different experiences with them, and while some may work for one they may not for another and for any given individual one product may be effective and another won't be.

Personally I have used many topical fat loss products (in order of first use):
* Avant Research Napalm
* LG Sciences LipoBURN
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
* Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
* Better Body Sports Liposolv

LipoBURN, DermaTherm (original), and Eviscerate are the three products (not necessarily in that order) that gave me the best results. Please note that I was leaner when using some than others and also used some longer than others, but these are my top three re assistance with fat loss.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate or Napalm. You can also try Atomic Meltdown. AM licensed the Napalm formula to use in it and its also a bronzer tanning lotion. The only problem I had with it is that it made me smell like syrup.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate. It's the only topical I've used and it works very well for me. I put a pump on each side of my midsection because love handles are my biggest problem area and then spread it all around to the front and back. Then I add a little application to the back of my neck and around my traps and shoulders. For how much I use, which isn't a lot, I've been seeing really good gradual results, it's awesome. On leg workout days I apply it to my glutes, hips, and thighs (both inner and outter). The burn on the glutes is great, it really feels like it's just melting and tighting that area haha. When doing the lower body, be VERY cautious around your genitals because it will burn!

As long as Eviscerate is around, it's my go-to topical.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
... When doing the lower body, be VERY cautious around your genitals because it will burn!
lol, it must have sucked finding that one out! I remember how icy/hot felt when my wife was putting it on my leg and put some on my boys as a joke...not fun.

whoisbambam

Awards
Rosie Chee Scott,

Thank you VERY much for this information. I was very interested in eviscerate, but nutraplanet does not seem to carry it any longer.

I purchased 3 bottles from another site, reluctantly, as I have been burnt in the past from 'other' less-reputable online nutrition sites.

I went ahead and ordered 2bottles of lipoBurn at nutraplanet.

Do you think it would be ok to first use one spray of lipoburn, and then apply the eviscerate?

I am very grateful for your reviews--it seems these topical agents are coming hard to come by--i recently lost 60lbs in about 4months, and it took me over another month to lose 5lbs, and i am stuck at about the last 3lbs of 'subcutaneous' fat that seems to 'hang' via loose skin from my abdomen (along with the stretch marks, truly a lame site). I have been unable to lose this fat, even with extreme (stupid) calorie restrictions wherein i lost muscle (and thus started erase pro to regain it, along with alpha t2, and I am eating more, along with optimum nutrition whey prior to workout, and then optimum casein whey 2-3 times a day to help suppress catabolism and appetite).

On another note, i bought a few bottles of 3gmYohimbine hcl from nutraplanet and I was going to add 3gm to a pint of 99% DMSO and apply it with a glass dropper (making sure no contact with the rubber top) and spread via a metal spoon, but I recently read that yohimbine is NOT compatable with dmso--does anybody know a simple way to mix this yohimbine into a solution? I know how to do the calculations per ml to determine dosage, and i have a gempro500 scale for proper weight (2mg accuracy) for further cutting the yohimbine.

Any and all help appreciated.

I dont think it matters, but I am 43y/o male, 170.25lbs (balance scale), 5ft9, muscular chest, arms, back (need to improve leg mass but must be careful due to knee injury from childhood necessitating open surgery). My abdomen is downright awful--much worse than my love handles. I also have a little around my nipple area (i used to have a larger chest) and a tad beneath the tricep.

Thank all of you that help.

Bolded comment is true.

There are many topical fat loss products out there. Everyone will have different experiences with them, and while some may work for one they may not for another and for any given individual one product may be effective and another won't be.

Personally I have used many topical fat loss products (in order of first use):
* Avant Research Napalm
* LG Sciences LipoBURN
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
* Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
* Better Body Sports Liposolv

LipoBURN, DermaTherm (original), and Eviscerate are the three products (not necessarily in that order) that gave me the best results. Please note that I was leaner when using some than others and also used some longer than others, but these are my top three re assistance with fat loss.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Espsom Salt Bath

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee Scott,

Thank you VERY much for this information. I was very interested in eviscerate, but nutraplanet does not seem to carry it any longer.

I purchased 3 bottles from another site, reluctantly, as I have been burnt in the past from 'other' less-reputable online nutrition sites.

I went ahead and ordered 2bottles of lipoBurn at nutraplanet.

Do you think it would be ok to first use one spray of lipoburn, and then apply the eviscerate?

I am very grateful for your reviews--it seems these topical agents are coming hard to come by--i recently lost 60lbs in about 4months, and it took me over another month to lose 5lbs, and i am stuck at about the last 3lbs of 'subcutaneous' fat that seems to 'hang' via loose skin from my abdomen (along with the stretch marks, truly a lame site). I have been unable to lose this fat, even with extreme (stupid) calorie restrictions wherein i lost muscle (and thus started erase pro to regain it, along with alpha t2, and I am eating more, along with optimum nutrition whey prior to workout, and then optimum casein whey 2-3 times a day to help suppress catabolism and appetite).

On another note, i bought a few bottles of 3gmYohimbine hcl from nutraplanet and I was going to add 3gm to a pint of 99% DMSO and apply it with a glass dropper (making sure no contact with the rubber top) and spread via a metal spoon, but I recently read that yohimbine is NOT compatable with dmso--does anybody know a simple way to mix this yohimbine into a solution? I know how to do the calculations per ml to determine dosage, and i have a gempro500 scale for proper weight (2mg accuracy) for further cutting the yohimbine.

Any and all help appreciated.

I dont think it matters, but I am 43y/o male, 170.25lbs (balance scale), 5ft9, muscular chest, arms, back (need to improve leg mass but must be careful due to knee injury from childhood necessitating open surgery). My abdomen is downright awful--much worse than my love handles. I also have a little around my nipple area (i used to have a larger chest) and a tad beneath the tricep.

Thank all of you that help.
No worries :)

LipoBURN does NOT spray - it is a lotion, the same as Eviscerate. Yes, you can apply LipoBURN before Eviscerate. That said, you really don't need to be using TWO topicals.

"Stupid" and extreme caloric restriction is NOT the way to achieve optimal fat loss, and, as you found out, only causes more muscle loss than fat loss. You need to find what works right for YOU re nutrition (and training - since both combined are the best thing) for fat loss and use that - never mind what anyone else says or does for it.

Remember that supplements are NOT the answer to your body issues - if you want results, make sure you have a firm foundation of the basics and have those right before looking to "supplement" them.

I suggest that you look around the forum a little more, since your questions have been brought up before. Matt (aka dsade - and the creator of Eviscerate) will be best able to help you re information on mixing solutions, I think, so contact him.

All the best with your fat loss.

~Rosie~

whoisbambam

Awards
Rosie,

Thank you for your reply.

I reviewed your site, supplement recommendations, etc., and based up that and this forum I am going to try this:

Immediately upon awakening (4.30pm-5pm):
Alpha T2 2caps
Raspberry Ketones one cap, nutraplanet
Geranium extract, nutraplanet

shower, then:
Topical Lipoburn then Eviscerate (hopefully yohimbine doesnt interfere with geranium)

On workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 etc:
NO Shotgun MHF-1 (70cal) on workout days, which is only every 2days, like M, Th, Su
I considered Assault, but the baylor study made me favor the shotgun. They actually appeared kindof similar, overall. If you have an opinion, let me know.

On non-workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 :
Optimum nutrition casein protein, 120cal

9.30pm:
Erase Pro (max 60days, 30days off)
MVI, omega, etc
Super Cissus RX (feb 2011 i ripped my bicep off my arm, obv. needing surgery, dont want a repeat)
Raspberry Ketones 1cap
Dinner: 1 lg handful walnuts (200cal), 1lg handful almonds (200cal), 1serving casein protein (120cal), 3 eggland best eggs (210cal), meat (700cal)

11.30pm:
Alpha T2
caffeine 200mg, nicotine gum 4mg

2am:
Alphaburn (30mg rauwolscine with bioperine)
Raspberry ketones 1cap
casein protein (120cal)
200cal meat.

8.30am, sleep:
3mg melatonin
unisom
Somnidren-GH powder on M-TH only

So I think that is about 1750 calories a day. I dont eat any fruit, veggies (other than dill pickles sometimes), bread, or any source of carbs (meat with mustard or sucralose ketchup, 1gm carb).

I dont workout very hard, presently very slow reps/technique:
3 sets of everything (sometimes 2 if i am too tired):
squats 15-20reps
dumbell curls 8-10reps
tricep extensions 12-15reps
dumbell lat pulls, bent over, 10reps
25 pushups
35-50reps leglifts (i know crunches are better, but there is only 1inch between my ribs and hip bones, and i dont get the burn cause of bad technique, but with leglifts it is quite the burn)

I do squats, tricep extension, and curls back to back no resting, rest 5minutes, repeat X3, then do the same for pushups, lat-pulls, leglifts

My goal is simply to maintain musculature (perhaps build some in the legs) and lose fat.

Does anybody have any feedback on this routine? Is it good enough to lose fat without losing muscle? I am about 5'9", 170lbs, 43 male, and I dont do cardio, activity is mild (not sedentary, M-TH about 5hrs of fast-paced work, the other 7 is slow, dont do much FRi-Sun unless except for the weights, dance class is mild (not all guys have rhythm--trying to rectify), etc)

I did cardio for awhile but it nearly killed me (extreme exhaustion and muscle loss).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

Thank you for your reply.

I reviewed your site, supplement recommendations, etc., and based up that and this forum I am going to try this:

Immediately upon awakening (4.30pm-5pm):
Alpha T2 2caps
Raspberry Ketones one cap, nutraplanet
Geranium extract, nutraplanet

shower, then:
Topical Lipoburn then Eviscerate (hopefully yohimbine doesnt interfere with geranium)

On workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 etc:
NO Shotgun MHF-1 (70cal) on workout days, which is only every 2days, like M, Th, Su
I considered Assault, but the baylor study made me favor the shotgun. They actually appeared kindof similar, overall. If you have an opinion, let me know.

On non-workout days, 30minutes after Alpha T2 :
Optimum nutrition casein protein, 120cal

9.30pm:
Erase Pro (max 60days, 30days off)
MVI, omega, etc
Super Cissus RX (feb 2011 i ripped my bicep off my arm, obv. needing surgery, dont want a repeat)
Raspberry Ketones 1cap
Dinner: 1 lg handful walnuts (200cal), 1lg handful almonds (200cal), 1serving casein protein (120cal), 3 eggland best eggs (210cal), meat (700cal)

11.30pm:
Alpha T2

2am:
Alphaburn (30mg rauwolscine with bioperine)
Raspberry ketones 1cap
casein protein (120cal)
200cal meat.

8.30am, sleep:
3mg melatonin
unisom
Somnidren-GH powder on M-TH only

So I think that is about 1750 calories a day. I dont eat any fruit, veggies (other than dill pickles sometimes), bread, or any source of carbs (meat with mustard or sucralose ketchup, 1gm carb).

I dont workout very hard, presently very slow reps/technique:
3 sets of everything (sometimes 2 if i am too tired):
squats 15-20reps
dumbell curls 8-10reps
tricep extensions 12-15reps
dumbell lat pulls, bent over, 10reps
25 pushups
35-50reps leglifts (i know crunches are better, but there is only 1inch between my ribs and hip bones, and i dont get the burn cause of bad technique, but with leglifts it is quite the burn)

I do squats, tricep extension, and curls back to back no resting, rest 5minutes, repeat X3, then do the same for pushups, lat-pulls, leglifts

My goal is simply to maintain musculature (perhaps build some in the legs) and lose fat.

Does anybody have any feedback on this routine? Is it good enough to lose fat without losing muscle? I am about 5'9", 170lbs, 43 male, and I dont do cardio, activity is mild (not sedentary, M-TH about 5hrs of fast-paced work, the other 7 is slow, dont do much FRi-Sun unless except for the weights, dance class is mild (not all guys have rhythm--trying to rectify), etc)

I did cardio for awhile but it nearly killed me (extreme exhaustion and muscle loss).
No worries :) You have a lot going on at once, especially when your nutrition is not great - more supplements does NOT make up for your lack of nutrition. There is much that needs to be reviewed here - I highly recommend that you just get yourself a Professional Trainer to set everything up for you, instead of doing it yourself if you don't know what you're doing, as they are going to be able to help you comprehensively and advise the best for you based on your history and situation. There are Trainers here and maybe someone will do it for you, but bear in mind that what you are asking is very time-consuming and this is what some of us do for a living.

~Rosie~

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced/

Thread.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate or napalm + cap

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Im currently using ab solutions by vyo-tech and for 20 dollars a bottle it has exceeded my expectations.
Dont let anyone full you with these topicals, none of them burn fat but if you are already a very lean person they help to tighten and possibly remove excess water under the skin. You can feel the ab solutions work as the area you apply it to will heat up and give a slight burn sensation especially if you do some cardio. Personally I like it and will buy it again.

whoisbambam

Awards
ab solutions seems to have aminophylline in it--which is interesting, along with caffeine and yohimbe--which isnt necessarily yohimbine. i couldnt find their site and we cant ask for sources.