Dependence on Stimulants - AnabolicMinds.com

Dependence on Stimulants

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Dependence on Stimulants

I have used stims for many different workouts regiments I've done through the years; mostly NO Xplode and White Flood. I generally sleep regularly, do not need anything to "wake up" or "get through the day" but I never seem to get my best workout effort without a stimulant of some kind. I cycle on and off whatever supplement I use and the first couple of workouts with a stim blow away the woukouts without it. It's really the one supplement I can't live without.

Do you guys think I am too dependent on stimulants?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Our day-to-day lives interfere, and **ck with us too much to get a good'ol fashion balls-to-the-wall workout in. I'm exhausted when I get home from work. After work is the only time I can get a workout in.

Nothing wrong with taking something pre-workout to give you a boost.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Its good to take something if you need it before you hit the gym hard. Just dont overdose it to where your body need abundant amounts of the stim. Sometimes people acquire headaches when they become dependent and dont receive their "fix" of them. So just be careful
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

if u wanna give stims a break for a month i recommend trying reset AD with lucidrol . no stim in lucidrol but the focus and clarity is amazing. and the reset ad is great for ur adrenals so after the month break whatever prewo stim u use will be soo much better.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Sounds like just a mental thing if you sleep regular and get up with no problems. You have to learn how to workout without them again. It's pretty simple. You quit using them and after a few weeks you will adapt. This can even happen with creatine.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Sounds like just a mental thing if you sleep regular and get up with no problems. You have to learn how to workout without them again. It's pretty simple. You quit using them and after a few weeks you will adapt. This can even happen with creatine.
    You hit it on the spot right there this is why i dont use pre workouts. i dont want to become dependent on them, then why i dont have it my workout sucks
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your body gets used to stims after awhile so cycling off like you do is good. I don't think its bad that you need them to get a better workout, I think most of us use them for that purpose.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Depends on your life. I work physically hard all day(sun up to down) and cannot workout to my expectations if at all on those days without some help, at least a strong coffee. When I am not working though, just drinking a lot of water and some good tunes, make my workouts what they should be.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stimulants: Halostachine
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:17 AM
  2. plus stimulants?
    By burritos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 04:31 PM
  3. Stimulants
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements