first tub of Green Mag

J

jmoney02

Awards
Just starting my first tub of Green Mag. Should it only be taken on workout days or everyday?

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
Good luck with it, Dude! what flavor did you get??

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I've never made Green Mag popsicles but it is one of the best tasting creatines that I have tried.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Id deffinately use it every day or else you would have it for like 8 months lol.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Yeah every day is ideal to keep creatine levels up

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Everyday, sir. Try stacking it with White Flood preworkout, it's killer.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
lol, I've never made Green Mag popsicles but it is one of the best tasting creatines that I have tried.
I woldn't reccomend it. It would probably tast great, but your not suposed to leave yor creatine in a liquid solution. It becomes creatinine. The freezing would probay help with this, but you might lose some bfore that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I woldn't reccomend it. It would probably tast great, but your not suposed to leave yor creatine in a liquid solution. It becomes creatinine. The freezing would probay help with this, but you might lose some bfore that.

where did you find this? im not saying you are wrong, just interesting. any proof of this? if you are correct, how long does it take creatine to form into creatinine in water? cause we all mix it in water...