Putting together weight loss/cut stack

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing some homework and I think I have settled on what I want to take:

Leviathan Reloaded (have previous experience with it and loved it)
DCP (have not stacked with LR, but all research says its awesome)
Lean Xtreme

If you have have any recommendations based off of experience with any of these products (possibly running them together) let me know. Any critiques or general comments will be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance.

A

acwingfoot

Awards
Throw in some CLA.. then once you get to a low BF% towards the end of your cut, think about eviscerate or DermaTherm Target as a transdermal

Im having great success with LR, CLA, DermaTherm Target = losing lbs (slowly but surely) but keeping all of my strength, even increasing some on some lifts.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend adding CLA to what I am already planning to take or use it in place of something?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Add the cla, I think you need 8-10 caps a day at your size, also some fish oil, try to get a total of 3-4 grams actual omega 3's, depending on the brand you buy the end 1 gram pill is not all omega 3's...

These 2 things could help your stack

My dooses could be wrong but if you google "how much cla for fat loss" and "how much fish oil for fat loss" you should get some links that will break down how much you need at your size

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing some homework and I think I have settled on what I want to take:

Leviathan Reloaded (have previous experience with it and loved it)
DCP (have not stacked with LR, but all research says its awesome)
Lean Xtreme

If you have have any recommendations based off of experience with any of these products (possibly running them together) let me know. Any critiques or general comments will be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance.
This stack will be great. I have used it and saw pretty good results.

Make sure that you have the rest of the basic staples as well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
As far as omegas go, is there anything better than Universals Omega Pack? That is what I have now. I also have been debating about grabbing Scivation's Solution 5 meal replacement/Fish Oil Combo on NP. Seems like a great deal, but if the products themselves aren't that good I will stay away.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Also, I came across an interesting thread when reading up on Lean Xtreme. It claimed that it could create thyroid problems. Is this common place and is there any truth to this? Should I worry about it while taking Lean Xtreme and after I'm done with it? Sorry about all the questions, I am just very skeptical about things I put in my body.