Need some opinions - AnabolicMinds.com

Need some opinions

1. New Member

Need some opinions

Alright I need some help with supps at the point im at. I have been lifting/ doing sports for 13 years now, and have done 2 pro-hormone cycles ableit at a young age. I was up to around 195 5'7 with 10% BF. I went thru some very rough months in my life with heavy drinking/no working out or eating right. Im currently 178 with about 13-15% BF. My weights are down drastically and my cardio is horrible. Right now im taking BCAAS throughout the day, multi, and ECY stack for working out.

I plan to do this for atleast a couple months and adding protein shakes in where I need. My question is though, what supp would be great for recomping/muscle soreness? I do not want to add to much weight at all really, because I plan on doing MMA at 155 in about a year. I would like to stay between 175-180 but get my BF down to around 6-8% and my endurance/cardio/strength up. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

You have good supps with ECY and BCAA's and might not need much else for now. You could use DCP and a cortisol blocker if you wanted to attack fat loss through different angles.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

Some Glycobol can help but to get down to the 6-8% BF range will take some time and hard work mostly.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

maybe take a HGH product like Ghenerate or HGHup or IGF 2
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. New Member

Eat clean and dont drink. Drinking will hamper any goals IMHO. Once I stopped, and I mean completely stopped, I found reaching my goals much easier. I could even sneak in a few late night cheeseburgers and it wouldnt come close to what a Friday and Saturday night(s) of drinking would.

Its hard when your young and all your friends are going out, etc. to stop drinking completely but I found it much easier to stay lean once I did. That said, the occasional drink is actually good for you, so by occasional I mean once in a blue moon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OPinions on M1-T
    By crowbar46 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. Need some opinions!!!! Please and Thanks!!!
    By chrisdyson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:30 AM
  3. EAA Opinions??
    By lilkev42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 06:44 PM
  4. Need your opinions
    By dtrain13 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 07:48 PM
  5. Opinions Please!!!