BEST LIBIDO PRODUCT

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i know a lot of people have had a unwanted drop in libido from some ph's. What is the best on cycle libido balancer or enhancer or ingredient that you have used and succeeded with while on a ph cycle.
mine has been L-dopa or maca root

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I tell you what the best prohormone for libido enhancement is Halo-X by Tokkyo Labs. that stuff will make you want to do everything plus knock down doors.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like activate extreme off cycle. Its gets me going. On cycle is a tough one...depends on what PH you take. Probably need to add a test based Ph with your stack.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Melonotan gives wood day and night plus makes you tan. lol the libido is almost to high though and can get annoying.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off cycle, i love sustain alpha as libido booster

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
what about hdrol, what would be a good libido booster while on cycle.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
h-drol 75mg with 10mg phera. 5weeks crazy libido.

best non ph for libido sustain alpha lv (can be stacked while on cycle of anything, some use it as a hcg replacement )

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thank guys. so far libido hasnt been a issue, i just started it about 3 days ago so im just preparing for the loss now. i wish i had some phera, all i got is tren,SD,phera all in one so that doesnt help at all.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definately putmy vote in for Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade as i was recently shutdown hard after acycle and it really helped me out!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
drop in libido while using designers is often due to a drop in estrogen levels...the designers don't convert to estrogen!

using something like dermacrine would be beneficial to libido while ON because of the conversion to estrogen from the DHEA and pregnenolone.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
drop in libido while using designers is often due to a drop in estrogen levels...the designers don't convert to estrogen!

using something like dermacrine would be beneficial to libido while ON because of the conversion to estrogen from the DHEA and pregnenolone.

Is this really the case? I always though it was the perceived excess test in your system telling your testes to shut down.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
LJ100, Avena, Muira Puama.
The meanest libido and sexual booster combo that ever worked for me.
And I was taking the Avena, and MP for the stress relieving and minor sleep effects.
The Avena and MP by themselves are a pretty cheap libido boosting stack.
It also helps with staying time and multiple rounds.

The libido thing was an accidentally discovered effect.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
definately putmy vote in for Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade as i was recently shutdown hard after acycle and it really helped me out!
When budget permits I am going to get some of that.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hdrol your libido should be fine. phera/pplex should give you a huge libido.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definitely put my vote in for Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade as i was recently shutdown hard after a cycle and it really helped me out!
Stuff really does help a lot.....6-bromo is awesome too.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Been taking 1/2 teaspoon of NP bulk horny goat weed straight. (Stuff tastes awefull). Somedays libido is sky high, other days nothing. Still trying to figure it out.