Creatine + Beta Alanine while on cycle?

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
I am about to be starting an Epi cycle, and was wondering If it would be helpful using MSTs caffeine free ragnorok, or would it unefective while on cycle?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have done 6 epi cycles 5 without creatine 1 with. the 1 with i bloated up with alot more water weight. imo i would save the creatine for your pct

WhirlyBird

Awards
Millennium Sport Ragnarok is a preworkout mix which gives the user pumps. On a epi cycle you have a great pump (or sometimes more) so adding this would give you such a pump that your workout will be cut short imo. Just pop a dose or 2 of epi preworkout if you are looking for that pump.

However using Creatine and Beta Alanine on cycle and pct I do recommend. SNS has both if you wanna check into it.

If you are using the preworkout to get you going you could also look into Foucs XT. It is geared more for focus and energy w/out the pump.

Hope this helps
If you need something

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic related questions goes in the anabolic section...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"About to start an epi cycle", first words out of OP's mouth... Even if it has to do with supplementation on an anabolic cycle, that would still be posted in the anabolic section. It makes sense; the most knowledgeable people on AAS usage are located there and your question could be better answered...

WhirlyBird

Awards
"sigh" perhaps we should let the MOD's decide where this thread should be, not us ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you the section police not every one is perfect and i think you take $hit a little too serious.
Haha, me, the official section officer, that's funny... I honestly don't mind, but some higher repped members and mods may neg individuals for posting about anabolics in the supplement section... Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect.. There have been a lot of anabolic threads in the supplement section.... And there have also been threads and posts regarding where to place anything anabolic related...